Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for a woman meeting other bisexual women?
11-20-2019 12:58 AM

Are women pheremones really to attract men? Does that make sense? Like yes Androstenone is sexual for women, and it turns them on but I'm a lesbian and I've used evolve spray and oil and SWEAR by it. So is it a man woman thing or simply stimulating the senses. I'm stuck on which oil I want to buy next to attract more women
11-20-2019 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-20-2019 9:22 AM

(11-20-2019 12:58 AM)harrisfarms Wrote:  Are women pheremones really to attract men? Does that make sense? Like yes Androstenone is sexual for women, and it turns them on but I'm a lesbian and I've used evolve spray and oil and SWEAR by it. So is it a man woman thing or simply stimulating the senses. I'm stuck on which oil I want to buy next to attract more women

Most 'pheromones' are produced in different amounts by both men and women so it does make sense that everyone could be potentially attracted to products that are intended more for use by one gender of another.

For something completely different I'd suggest trying a sample of The Love God from LPMP. I know at least two women who've worn it and found that other women have found it very attractive. Otherwise, Ask NuTrix about that. She's worn it before as well. Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-20-2019 9:22 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-20-2019 10:45 AM

(11-20-2019 12:58 AM)harrisfarms Wrote:  Are women pheremones really to attract men? Does that make sense? Like yes Androstenone is sexual for women, and it turns them on but I'm a lesbian and I've used evolve spray and oil and SWEAR by it. So is it a man woman thing or simply stimulating the senses. I'm stuck on which oil I want to buy next to attract more women

If I may, I'm curious to know what your reactions/dosage/s were with Evolve?

I've vote stimulating the senses.

As you make your purchase/s, ask for the samples of your interest, and test! test! test!! So happy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-20-2019 10:45 AM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2019 6:37 PM

(11-20-2019 10:45 AM)MMM Wrote:  If I may, I'm curious to know what your reactions/dosage/s were with Evolve?

I've vote stimulating the senses.

As you make your purchase/s, ask for the samples of your interest, and test! test! test!! So happy
Nothing in terms of self effects. But I've gotten sex twice with the evolve + cohesion combo. It worked WAY better and maybe even exclusively if you know the person and have been close before. I've used two drops. And two drops plus a half spray of evolve. And then 1-2 drops of cohesion. Hopefully this isn't confusing. But to answer your question. 1-3 drops of evolve. And if I need projection, a half spray of evolve to add. But definite definite reactions and again sex from my gf. And while it might seem like "well your together so of course sex is involved" but honestly this combo and evolve alone have gotten me the sexy time during dry spells. So I definitely was paying attention and observing reactions and results
11-20-2019 6:37 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-20-2019 7:39 PM

(11-20-2019 6:37 PM)harrisfarms Wrote:  Nothing in terms of self effects. But I've gotten sex twice with the evolve + cohesion combo. It worked WAY better and maybe even exclusively if you know the person and have been close before. I've used two drops. And two drops plus a half spray of evolve. And then 1-2 drops of cohesion. Hopefully this isn't confusing. But to answer your question. 1-3 drops of evolve. And if I need projection, a half spray of evolve to add. But definite definite reactions and again sex from my gf. And while it might seem like "well your together so of course sex is involved" but honestly this combo and evolve alone have gotten me the sexy time during dry spells. So I definitely was paying attention and observing reactions and results

If I may, how old is your girlfriend?

Mucho thanks! Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-20-2019 7:39 PM

harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2019 1:26 AM

(11-20-2019 7:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  If I may, how old is your girlfriend?

Mucho thanks! Sun bespectacled
21 going on 22 next month
11-21-2019 1:26 AM
WLWphero
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-05-2021 4:40 PM

Resurrecting this because it’s a complicated subject and I am curious about whether more experienced users have any newer lessons learned. The things that I’ve read about pheromone responses seem to indicate that lesbians respond to pheromones in similar, but not exactly the same, ways that heterosexual men do. So as a bisexual woman, by wearing pheromone formulations made for women, I could get the interest of either lesbians or straight men. I have seen some posts about lesbian women having success wearing men’s pheromones too, though - is there a difference in what works, based on the type of woman to whom the target is attracted? In other words, would a woman who is attracted to more masculine-presenting women respond better to men’s blends?

It seems like it is that much more complicated when the targets are bisexual people... i theory, I wonder if either men’s or women’s blends would have the potential to work, since a bisexual person could be attracted to either sex. Maybe it’s mostly about finding the blend that best matches with the way the user presents? So... I’m not particularly femme in terms of my physical appearance, but also not butch-appearing. Long hair, no makeup, tend to dress in jeans, but clearly female. In terms of temperament, I am definitely the quiet, sensitive sort. Strong but not at all aggressive or alpha; seeking emotional connections more than physical ones. So for me, a blend that is designed for women, and one that focuses on the emotional connection, imprinting, maybe some romance, would more likely be effective compared to an alpha or strongly sexual blend. Someone who presents in a more butch way might do better using men’s blends that match their goals, while someone who presents in a very femme way but who has a more alpha personality would choose a women’s blend that is more alpha.

I have very little experience so far; I’m really just looking to get and keep the interest of one (lesbian) woman, and it’s a long-standing relationship that needs a bit of a reset and re-ignition of a spark. I’m looking at things like Heart and Soul, Perfect Match, Xist4W, GOA, and ETFZ. Other things potentially in combination with the above might include Cohesion, Nude, XSP86 or 96. Certainly interested in any other thoughts on this, whether it’s my specific situation or the topic in general.
02-05-2021 4:40 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

02-06-2021 1:14 PM

I think that the intuition that is peeking through your prose is right on target; however things aren't really that complicated with bisexual people.

Ultimately, as you hinted at, people are attracted to others by their own set of preferences and desires. In the case of anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, we all have our 'type'. Pheromones can spotlight and enhance certain traits we already possess, give the initial impression of us having traits that we may not truly have, or alter our self-perception (typically called self-effects) to make us feel, and thusly act, somewhat differently--usually in congruence with the pheromone vibes. One thing that pheromones do not do is alter another's preferences. They do, however, with the proper choice of pheromones, spotlight or advertise the traits others find desirable.

We all know that pheromones affect both males and females, we just tailor our applications to suit our goals. this is why heavy male alpha products sometimes result in what is called 'shit testing' from other guys, and why wearing copulins (which are a copy of female sexual excretions) tend to arouse ladies. Exactly how others are affected is a function of the pheromones,our personalities and body language, and how others perceive us. That reminds me that when dealing with a spouse, one must have patience and understanding. Your spouse has already decided how you make her feel on an emotional level. This is also confounded and compounded by the complacency that crops up in many marriages. It will take some time for your new aura to alter her feelings and perceptions of you, even assuming that you are acting in alignment (called congruency) with your new pheromone signature.

I do think that you are on either the right track, or a venue worth exploring. If a lady is attracted to more masculine women, then to me, at least, it seems obvious that fostering a more effeminate aura would be counter-productive. Likewise, if she's into the feminine women, going strong butch-alpha would probably be a faux pas. My own particular preference for ladies is women that are strong and fiercely individualistic in their personalities with a very feminine outer mien. If a potential lady-du-jour presents herself to me in physical and personality styling that doesn't align with my tastes, it greatly lessens the potential of that initial spark igniting. I assume that the same is true for pretty much anyone regardless of sex or sexuality. For me, honestly, if I get the vibe that lady is a bruiser and more manly than I (which, come to think of it won't take too much!), it just isn't my preference.

Bisexual people are no more complex than we mono-sexuals, as far as my experience has shown me. They simply like what they like times-two and whether or not there is lots of crossover of traits or looks on their Venn Diagram of attraction is solely a personal matter of taste. My wife, for example is attracted to very manly men that are strong but not overbearing and extremely feminine women that are likewise strong in drive and character. Another of our friends is attracted to feminine ladies and feminine guys. Mu buddy Calvin, on the other hand, likes macho men for his male lovers and shapely ladies for his female lovers. It all depends on the person.

As far as pheromones go, you have the advantage of knowing your target intimately, so you have a very solid idea of what she likes. Being that you two have been together for a long time, that's a good sign that your personal traits, looks, and characteristics are her type to begin with. Again I salute you for intuitively being on the right track. As you said, a relationship reset mix is probably a good starting point. If you were a male I'd probably suggest TLG by LPMP as it was designed by Snoopyace to be just that. I don't know if it works well in a lady-on-lady situation and i think only one of our revered female members (Nutrix, I think...if I'm incorrect, I apologize) has tried it. I remember reading the review and it was a positive one. But yes, I agree with your summation that a relationship reset type mix, with some sensuality thrown in to help the passion is a good venue for you to explore; so long as it aligns with your spouse's preferences in mate-material.

I hope that helps you a bit...I'll STFU now.

Edited for typos. Typing dyslexics untie!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-06-2021 1:14 PM
WLWphero
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-06-2021 2:00 PM

Thanks again, Gladen! It's a relief to know that my initial thought process seems on target...as we all know, thought processes are not always accurate when it comes to attraction, so I am prepared and willing to change things up if my thoughts turn out to be way off base!

I think that depending on age, there's also endogenous hormone levels and fluctuations to consider. I know this comes up with regard to testosterone levels in the men's threads, where people use different doses based on their own T levels. I expect the same is true for the ladies, though there are also estrogen and progesterone to consider. My lady and I are both in our 40s so things might be different compared to when we were in our twenties.

I really appreciate the discussion (old and new) on this! I am excited to receive some of the reset products and give them a go.
02-06-2021 2:00 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

02-06-2021 10:24 PM

(10-09-2019 9:06 AM)empathy Wrote:  what would a man need to wear (Pheromones) to attract bisexual women? or would this attempt backfire or not work at all?

voodoo worked on a lesbian coworker /shrug

at the end of the day bisexual likes men so a product that appeals to a woman that likes men works fine

…that or my favorite products works regardless of sexual orientation

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
02-06-2021 10:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones JOC 12 11,886 05-08-2015 8:59 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 2,748 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix