Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes
03-31-2013 8:01 AM

People use pheromones for a number of reasons. Getting laid, more interesting relationships, confidence etc. I wanted to start a thread that discusses the changes that people go through from mone usage and the reasons behind them.

I have questioned my motives consistently throughout my experiment and have dealt with good times as well as guilt. I started using mones to spice up my sex life since I have been married 8 yrs things cooled down sexually after 8 years. I have achieved this goal and then some. My thing is since I started using mones I have become a different more confident person and with this I have gained a lot of attention from females. My dilemma is that being happily married I probably am a bit too friendly with other women to the point that wifey would probably kill me if she knew what a flirt I was.

I feel much better about myself and women take notice and by gosh I love it.

I think after this short stint I am coming full circle and no longer need the attention of So many women to feel good. I am starting to appreciate married life again realizing that my girl is head and shoulders above the rest. This forum
Is one of the only places I can discuss openly my wants an desires. I do realise that some of the things i post here are about stuff that woyld be hard for wifey to hear. But this is my journey and I hope not to be judged

Please use this thread to discuss fundamental changes in your behavior rrlationships and sex life since discovering mones. Use this pace to explain the changes in your personality and the good and bad of it. I know that I am not the only one who has ethical questions re: using mones. Are there any more married men who have ethical dilemmas and have gotten into situations stemming from using mones.

If she bites you did it right.
03-31-2013 8:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes
03-31-2013 11:09 AM

When I started my phero journey several years ago I was basically looking to attract women. I was over 350#'s (159 kilograms), sad, reeling from a failed marriage and lonely with NO self esteem. I thought that if I used the pheromones women might look at me again.

It worked but what I didn't expect was that getting external positive feedback started helping me to improve my internal feelings. I noticed that I started feeling better about myself and that led to me taking better care of myself. It was a gradual process of over a year of changes both inside and out. In that time I lost over 100#s 45 kilograms) as well as learning how to dress to impress but also using pheromones to help me feel better about myself. After a while I realized I didn't need the phero's to feel good about myself and took a hiatus. I've since returned to using Pheromones as sort of a flashy suit, a way to help enhance my life without them taking the place of internal work on my part.

I will always credit pheromone's with helping me to get out of the dark place I was in and helping me to become much more the person I wanted to be.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 11:09 AM by Snoopyace.)
03-31-2013 11:09 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

03-31-2013 11:17 AM

(03-31-2013 11:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  When I started my phero journey several years ago I was basically looking to attract women. I was over 350#'s (159 kilograms), sad, reeling from a failed marriage and lonely with NO self esteem. I thought that if I used the pheromones women might look at me again.

It worked but what I didn't expect was that getting external positive feedback started helping me to improve my internal feelings. I noticed that I started feeling better about myself and that led to me taking better care of myself. It was a gradual process of over a year of changes both inside and out. In that time I lost over 100#s 45 kilograms) as well as learning how to dress to impress but also using pheromones to help me feel better about myself. After a while I realized I didn't need the phero's to feel good about myself and took a hiatus. I've since returned to using Pheromones as sort of a flashy suit, a way to help enhance my life without them taking the place of internal work on my part.

I will always credit pheromone's with helping me to get out of the dark place I was in and helping me to become much more the person I wanted to be.

I can agree with all of that. For me pheromones were a symbolic first step to self improvement. Now I am working on multiple levels of myself. Spiritual , financial mental, physical, diet. I can say that the self effects from the mones I believe are putting me in a different state of mind. I am calmer and more confident. Idk if This is placebo effect but ill take it.

03-31-2013 11:17 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-07-2013 12:07 PM

Here is a post about aome random personal thought so tale it for what its worth.

Why is it that I want to fuck everything that moves. I am especially attracted to younger girls. Not like weirdo yound I mean like mid twenties. I am 38 so this is considered by some to be creepy. I feel like I'm twenty one inside and I am really short which you her Girls find non threatening. I guess men in general like young fertile woman rather than older women, sorry ladies. I mean I like older women too.

I guess what I'm saying is wann fuck everything that moves. I was watching this girl
At the gym do bent rows like a ravenous dog. Yup I was that guy Hahahahahha. If you say you don't so this you are full of shit. Most of you. I think maybe this is a product of my age and the reality that most men at this age feel
Like time is slipping away and the " I want to bang as many chicks as possible before my dick stops working. I have a sneaking suspicion that I might just end up acting on these urges and bring home some hottie. Lord knows I have had lots of opportunity.

Am I the only guy who is a walking boner or what? I mean I have good balance on my life but cute girls and flirting and this forum have become a priority. What's my urgency? Who knows. I think I might just love the game and the banter with hotties and just knowing I can bang some of these girls is good enough but I feel like that might soon not be enough to satisfy me.

I was at a college party a few days ago and I was a perfect gentleman but I got the feeling I could have banged at least two girls there. I think I would have if the opportunity presented.

Sex is powerful enough for men to war over and it seems like a driving for e in my life right now. I have spent years working. Making art, creating and doing but now all I want is beautiful women. I work for a telecom company and can't wait to be back to work to see if I can seduce some housewives. Wtf.

Maybe it's all the male supplements I am taking.
These are personal thought so please don't flame me. If you have anything to as please make it constructive.

04-07-2013 12:07 PM

masterofpuppets
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2013 1:51 PM

No flame at all, I really enjoy the sharing of those thoughts. I have a few good friends where the conversation often circles around what you wrote. Granted, we are a bit younger, still in our 20"˜s, but if you get under the skin of most males that is how they think, I think. We wonna spread the seed man. Social conditioning and probably fear of losing a SO that is really awesome is probably what holds most back. Then there are the (rather large part i must add) that act upon it when the chance is there. Some few find deep meaningful relationships where almost nothing tempts them. I think they lie, maybe to themselves.
Women are not holier imo. It's a 50/50 game..
I used to do the above to an ex, i.e. fool all the time. I felt it was my right. But I also felt sorry for her. It was disrespectful. Especially because it was very calculated, not just once at a drunken party, but contineously planned and executed.

Sounds like you're really having some internal dilemmas. Some never give in, some give in in the hidden(many paying for it even), some give in and come crawling back to the wife. A rare percentage (imo) drops it all and goes for it full hammer boheme until whatever happens.

No one here can tell you what to do man. I'd just urge you to respect the people around you. If you wonna bang other chicks, be upfront about it with your wife.
Put yourself in her perspective. What if she was running around doing the same thing, even crossing the line? If you don't care, then you could have an open relationship, or just go separate ways. If that is how you feel, then it will not take a lot of 20's lovers to make you forget and be happy with the decision.

Maybe I've grown up and got old school all of a sudden and learned from past mistakes, but if you have a fine woman that deserves it, treat her nice and be faithful.
04-07-2013 1:51 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-07-2013 2:03 PM

Yeah I do carry a lot of guilt for the thought I have with respect to other women. Well the journey continues. I do enjoy my nights out
Playingusic and talking to girls. Maybe I can leave it at that.

04-07-2013 2:03 PM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2013 2:56 PM

Unlike a lot of other people who use mones, I've had an oppositve effect in that I don't really attract women still. But I understand your desire to do the deed with anything that moves.
Remember this, that desire is only for a moment, imagine the feeling you will have once you've shot your load and remember that you have your SO to face carrying this little guilt. Are those few minutes of shooting and dopamine release worth it?
You are better of learning to channel that energy into useful mental creative force, instead of wanting to fuck a women re-channel it to penatrate the world. That reward is way better then your break in will power.
04-07-2013 2:56 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-07-2013 3:19 PM

(04-07-2013 2:56 PM)sunny10 Wrote:  Unlike a lot of other people who use mones, I've had an oppositve effect in that I don't really attract women still. But I understand your desire to do the deed with anything that moves.
Remember this, that desire is only for a moment, imagine the feeling you will have once you've shot your load and remember that you have your SO to face carrying this little guilt. Are those few minutes of shooting and dopamine release worth it?
You are better of learning to channel that energy into useful mental creative force, instead of wanting to fuck a women re-channel it to penatrate the world. That reward is way better then your break in will power.

Heard and absorbed. That's why I posted here to get shit off my chest.

04-07-2013 3:19 PM

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

04-07-2013 5:10 PM

(04-07-2013 2:56 PM)sunny10 Wrote:  Remember this, that desire is only for a moment, imagine the feeling you will have once you've shot your load and remember that you have your SO to face carrying this little guilt. Are those few minutes of shooting and dopamine release worth it?

Sex is also meant to help people bond for childrearing. Consider the release of oxytocin during sexual arousal.
04-07-2013 5:10 PM
alissa
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-08-2013 9:20 AM

I don't know if I should post here but here I go....

Do you know how many men can say "I'm happily married"? not many Sad....don't mess what you have for a night of pleasure(or many) ... remember you can have that and much more with your wife ... it's very difficult to get a good relationship (just saying) if you have one, why sabotage it?...I know is rather tentative as a man but maybe a year or two later you may realize that was stupid, irrational and so on ... I have encourage my friends to always! always! do things that fulfill them without harming the other half I would say this to you as well... you have a beautiful relationship your wife knows your phero use and not bother to dig beyond that...she trusts you, don't break that...on the other hand your wife seems really open so talk to her about 3-zone when the right time come up who knows you may be surprise....she might have fantasies about it too and be your partner in crime ...good luck
04-08-2013 9:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Myer Briggs Personality Types and Pheromones metaltree 33 3,050 06-14-2018 9:11 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  Pheromones and personality moondragon99 8 2,697 05-03-2016 5:10 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Monster Mixes (Attraction) theLaw 10 5,200 03-30-2015 10:39 AM
Last Post: t-Rex
  Notes renny 18 7,424 02-25-2010 8:35 AM
Last Post: luksti