Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of Erox
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 528 posts

Paradox's review of Erox
09-10-2011 7:39 AM

As many of you know I am a straight shooter when it comes to pheromone reviews. It is not my intention to upset anyone but well....I tell it like it is.

Here are my impressions of Erox: First, starting with the packaging. It's very feminine. It looks like lipstick.

I tried Erox in several locations. I have also tested it at several different strengths (2, 3, 4 and 5 sprays). The bottom line on this product is that it reminds me of MX297.

To give a little background, when MX297 first came out many posters reviewed it as sexual in nature. I was one of the few posters who revealed it to be non sexual.

The self effects of Erox are nice. It puts you in an upbeat mood.

The fragrance is nice it had a grapefruit and watermelon type of fragrance to it. It's not too strong.

I've received various reactions from this mix including hair flips, fast head turning and a few women following the sillage to see where the scent is coming from. The last reaction is probably the most prevalent.

The Estratetraenol does counteract the effects of the Androstadienone. However, here is the problem with Erox and it's a big one. Estratetraenol is a derivative of the sex hormone estradiol. "Estratetraenol is produced naturally by child-bearing women and is not present at all in men. It has a calming effect on both men and women, and will tend to make people more amiable, solicitous and friendly around you" ().

A man wearing a pregnant womans scent is not good hence the MX297 effect. Yes, Erox attracts but I believe that the Estratetraenol prevents sexual interaction. The Androstadienone and the ER303 are definitely hard at work in this formula.

There are a few other things that I observed about Erox. One was that this formula has no BANG, ZOOM, POW. Erox does not have a hard hitter at the wheel. Women will not open you with this formula. You have to do the work. They will talk to you but they will not interact sexually with a "pregnant woman".

I have also found the range to be limited. The range for this product is probably 3 feet max. Once you are in range however they will try and track down the source of the scent.

This product does give women the feeling of caring but not sexual caring. It's more like watching over the pregnant lady and making sure she is OK.

I would like to try this product out from 6-10 sprays to see if anything changes. Due to my extensive testing I am almost out of the product.

I think I know how to improve this product (PM me crowdgatherer if you are interested in finding out how). For me right now, it is too similar to MX297 to be useful.
09-10-2011 7:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JAYCEE, Rattlesnake, dbot, Deja Vu, Q-Tips, mengster, as33156, JohnnyHard, Antimatter, ZB pmones, Pheroman, RedBull

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 207 posts

RE: Paradox's review of Erox
09-10-2011 8:01 AM

When you say MX297 effect, do you mean it puts you in the friend zone?
09-10-2011 8:01 AM
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 528 posts

09-10-2011 8:13 AM

(09-10-2011 8:01 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  When you say MX297 effect, do you mean it puts you in the friend zone?

No, It doesn't create the friend zone effect like MX297. There is attraction but the attraction is offset by the Estratetraenol. I believe the Estratetraenol makes people care about you but not in any kind of intimate manner. It's like they are "looking out for you"...for the moment.

MX297 has a hard hitting friend effect, Erox does not have this effect.
09-10-2011 8:13 AM
Thanks given by JAYCEE
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-10-2011 9:03 AM

I am glad that you received your sample and I appreciate your perspective on the effects!
09-10-2011 9:03 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 814 posts

09-10-2011 10:34 AM

It's interesting that you feel like the est is killing attraction. Have you had this experience with other est-containing products as well? It seems like est can be very attractive in some mixes...
09-10-2011 10:34 AM
Thanks given by JAYCEE

Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 528 posts

09-10-2011 10:56 AM

Hey Dbot,

I have not had experience with other products containing Estratetraenol but think about it.

If you were a man who smelled like a pregnant woman...would a woman find you sexually attractive?

I came to the conclusion that something was throwing Erox off but I couldn't figure out what. I thought that it may have been dosing so I tested it at 2,3,4 and 5 sprays and I got consistent results at 3,4 and 5 sprays.

I could see the attraction but then women seemed to stop in their tracks or be attracted and not open approach. They would close in on the scent but they would see me and seem to be a little confused.

I did some research on Estratetraenol and said to myself. Wow! No wonder! I smell like a pregnant woman!

I do have experience with Androstadienone and have found it to be great in mixes.

Dbot to me the Androstadienone and the ER303 are definitely working in the mix. Something is throwing it off and preventing it from really being a great mix. I assume it's the Estratetraenol because it's unusual and highly unlikely that a man would give off an estrogen based smell...Especially a scent that is normally given off by a pregnant woman.

In doing further research when the Estratetraenol was increased in the Wingman black formula it ceased to be as effective as it was previously.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 11:00 AM by Paradox.)
09-10-2011 10:56 AM
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-10-2011 10:58 AM

I just looked over the estratetraenol.com site and there is very little science based information on their which is unfortunate. Estratetraenol was first identified in the urine of pregnant females, but it is not a signal of pregnancy. It is produced in female sweat at all times, but because it is derived from estradiol, the concentrations will increase during estrus and pregnancy because levels of estradiol. Women are sensitive to the odor, but there is very little brain activation in women from EST. This is reversed with men who do not have any olfactory perception of EST but do experience hypothalamic stimulation from it.

Women may smell EST in Erox, but it is a stretch to claim that it puts them in the friend zone because they think the wearer is a pudgy pregnant woman.

The truth is that very few studies have been conducted, but the few that have been published show minimal effect on women. Pheromone fragrance manufacturers seem to tease effects out of simple phrases within studies and these are then echoed and treated as gospel.

That does not mean that Paradox's review is inaccurate by any means- Erox may work through comfort provided by the base pheromones and this comfort may not be enough to promote a sexual response, but the real question I have is about the ER303 and what that does towards moving from comfort to sexuality?

In the seduction community the cycle is to build rapport, escalate using touch, and then after spending 8 to 12 hours with your target (in several different locations) you should have her comfortable enough to close the deal. If Erox can reduce the time it takes to build comfort- it could be valuable to a certain group of users who are familiar with how to cross over from rapport building to physical intimacy using kino.

I find all of these opinions to be fascinating and I thank you so much for sharing so willingly!
09-10-2011 10:58 AM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, dbot, mengster, SeriousSmile, JohnnyHard
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
927 thanks in 259 posts

09-10-2011 11:22 AM

(09-10-2011 10:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Hey Dbot,

I have not had experience with other products containing Estratetraenol but think about it.

If you were a man who smelled like a pregnant woman...would a woman find you sexually attractive?

I came to the conclusion that something was throwing Erox off but I couldn't figure out what. I thought that it may have been dosing so I tested it at 2,3,4 and 5 sprays and I got consistent results at 3,4 and 5 sprays.

I could see the attraction but then women seemed to stop in their tracks or be attracted and not open approach. They would close in on the scent but they would see me and seem to be a little confused.

I did some research on Estratetraenol and said to myself. Wow! No wonder! I smell like a pregnant woman!

I do have experience with Androstadienone and have found it to be great in mixes.

Dbot to me the Androstadienone and the ER303 are definitely working in the mix. Something is throwing it off and preventing it from really being a great mix. I assume it's the Estratetraenol because it's unusual and highly unlikely that a man would give off an estrogen based smell...Especially a scent that is normally given off by a pregnant woman.

In doing further research when the Estratetraenol was increased in the Wingman black formula it ceased to be as effective as it was previously.

Hi Paradox, great observations and I like the direct no-bullshit report!

However, I have to disagree with you on the EST a "pregnant woman" mone. I have been using Wingman series which contains a great deal of EST and none of them sends out the signal that I am pregnant. I find that you might put too much weight on the research that you did - which I researched on earlier and find their sources not very credible, marketing products such as PheromoneAdvantage (smells like PherX :hang3Smile.

Also, what do you mean by: "give women the feeling of caring but not sexual caring"? If the woman is showing care over you I feel that it is a great opportunity to escalate their interest. Do you mean that they are instead showing "motherly love" towards you? Is there any specific example that you can share with us on your observations? Thanks for the insight! Good

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
09-10-2011 11:22 AM
Thanks given by mengster, SeriousSmile
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 814 posts

09-10-2011 12:13 PM

My feeling is that ER303 is a brand new molecule. The research that shows it enhancing sexual feelings looks good, but mones are complicated and study designs have to be relatively simple, so the real effects of the new molecule are really just being figured out.

I've tested est in a variety of mixes, and I know for sure that it can work in a sexually arousing mix. Just try True Love!

Crowdgather - is there any chance you could give us a general idea of the amount of Androstadienone & est in Erox, to make it easier for us to tease out the effects of the new molecule?
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 12:14 PM by dbot.)
09-10-2011 12:13 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, JohnnyHard, mengster

Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 528 posts

09-10-2011 12:37 PM

Crowdgather,

The science of pheromones is a new and ignored field in the scientific community. This is why there are so many false claims by product producers. This is also why Pherotruth is here. People want the truth about the products that they use.

Many so-called studies about the effects of pheromones are sponsored by the producers themselves. We in the community do know that pheromones work.

To tell you the truth I am not exactly sure what is holding the Erox formula back from being great. IMHO an adjusted, rebalanced Erox formula can be a great hit.

As far as 8-12 hours with your target building Kino...I say that is BS. There are other products on here and reports where guys get IOI's and are approached within minutes of entering a venue. I would say that if they had good pickup skills that they could close with no problem...with other products.

I could probably even F*close with A314...in less than 4 hours if I really put my mind to it.

I myself have F*closed many times with Lure. When I ran out of it and went looking for it I stumbled into the world of pheromones.

I really, really think that Erox is onto something. I understand you ordered 10,000 samples but....well for me THIS Erox version is not it.
09-10-2011 12:37 PM
Thanks given by Antimatter

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Erox review! Sensasian 1 1,314 12-09-2013 6:48 PM
Last Post: spamz
  Fly's Erox review Fly So Hi 4 7,046 03-23-2012 6:30 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi