Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Erox review!
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 10 posts

My Erox review!
12-02-2013 8:01 AM

Hey all,

This is my long overdue review of Erox since I had it for a while now and haven't got a chance to contribute to the forum in a while. So yeah, the best thing I can say about Erox is the self effects on yourself and people around. After you put on this you feel calm and confident about yourself. This as well works on people around you, especially girls. For example, when I use Erox, I can see that my female friends become more confident and open towards everyone around. The difference between this and other mones is that the effect of it does not really give me the mone imprint but it is open the world.
So basically, I would use Erox as a buffer to pair it up with other mones such as AV or L2K so it can give me edge while leaving my mone signiture around. Plus, this make women around me feel around me extra confident which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the situation.

My Stash

Aqua Vitae / L2k v.1 / Glace / Turn up the Heat / Erox
Samples: Wolf / Hypnotica
12-02-2013 8:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, crowdgather

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 38 posts

RE: My Erox review!
12-09-2013 6:48 PM

i agree. thats an astute observation. it is social, and not personal. you have to do alot of the work if it has any chance. not sexual for me but i can use that comfort and bonding vibe and steer it to a date. more of a light banter rather than a heavy flirting kinda mix. i think the er303 or whatever it is, was supposed to be the sexual mone, but it just is not. maybe has attractive/attraction qualities, but again its not personal, its social. doesnt have that impact or make u stand out.

smells great though. and is the one mone mix that has gotten most compliments on smell. and asking what im wearing. i love the smell as well.

like u say good self effects. if u wanna stand out, u gotta do it urself. sometimes self confidence is the best pick up tool u have. so if it does that for you then u should be good to go.
12-09-2013 6:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bondjames1, crowdgather

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fly's Erox review Fly So Hi 4 8,242 03-23-2012 6:30 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Paradox's review of Erox Paradox 24 15,327 09-10-2011 9:34 PM
Last Post: crowdgather