Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of Erox
crowdgather
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

RE: Paradox's review of Erox
09-10-2011 12:55 PM

I appreciate your views and I am learning from all of your opinions.
09-10-2011 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8514 thanks in 2713 posts

09-10-2011 1:53 PM

I don't know about 8 to 12 hours to build rapport/comfort with a girl. That's a long time. I could do that without mones in way less time. It takes Androstadienone only 15 minutes max at 30mcg & up to build comfort I find.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
09-10-2011 1:53 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1247
Thanks received:
2526 thanks in 1015 posts

09-10-2011 2:15 PM

I've noticed that EDG ( Eau de Geek ) is more kinda daytime product ..

I've seen it hitting up to 5m

when overdosed .. this means over 5 sprays it had some typical repulsive Effects !

Est works like a charm on women ... there are ton's of reports out ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-10-2011 2:15 PM
Thanks given by as33156, dbot, JohnnyHard, Pheroman

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-10-2011 2:19 PM

It was not my intention to start an argument with my reference to seduction lore. I was simply referring to things I have read that suggest that you need to establish comfort before you escalate to seduction. I am referring to getting your target comfortable for sex which is different than getting your target comfortable in talking to you and spending time with you. This should occur very quickly if you are attractive, your target is looking for company, or if you are using good technique or pheromones. I threw out 8 to 12 hours, but this paragraph (Mystery Method) speaks of 4 to 10:

"This means that, on a cold approach (where it's someone you meet at a coffee shop as opposed to your sister's best friend), you generally need between 4 and 10 hours of interacting with her before sex can occur. This can be over multiple days (you spend an hour with her when you first meet her, and then at least three hours with her the next day . . . that may be enough). But don't lose sight of the clock. Before 4 hours, she likely won't be "ready" and you'll run into insurmountable last-minute resistance in Seduction. After 10 hours, and it will feel awkward and creepy to her, since you didn't have the balls to make a move when you had the chance, and, anyway, by now she's gotten so used to your non-sexual presence that all of the attraction/sexual tension has dissipated. The 4-10 principle (average around 7) is crucial -- though there are exceptions, you'll be amazed at how often it applies."

My thought was simply that increasing a woman's sense of trust and comfort more rapidly could be a good thing to people who subscribe to the above techniques. I am not denying that seduction sometimes happens more rapidly, or that there are lots of variables involved.
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8514 thanks in 2713 posts

(09-10-2011 2:15 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I've noticed that EDG ( Eau de Geek ) is more kinda daytime product ..

I've seen it hitting up to 5m

when overdosed .. this means over 5 sprays it had some typical repulsive Effects !

Estratetraenol works like a charm on women ... there are ton's of reports out ..

Pago

Can you please forward your dosage levels and where you got this from? I have know ideal what it is. But if it has range of 5m WOW! Androstadienone is great but doesn't have anywhere near the range I find.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1247
Thanks received:
2526 thanks in 1015 posts

09-10-2011 2:23 PM

(09-10-2011 2:19 PM)crowdgather Wrote:  It was not my intention to start an argument with my reference to seduction lore. I was simply referring to things I have read that suggest that you need to establish comfort before you escalate to seduction. I am referring to getting your target comfortable for sex which is different than getting your target comfortable in talking to you and spending time with you. This should occur very quickly if you are attractive, your target is looking for company, or if you are using good technique or pheromones. I threw out 8 to 12 hours, but this paragraph (Mystery Method) speaks of 4 to 10:

"This means that, on a cold approach (where it's someone you meet at a coffee shop as opposed to your sister's best friend), you generally need between 4 and 10 hours of interacting with her before sex can occur. This can be over multiple days (you spend an hour with her when you first meet her, and then at least three hours with her the next day . . . that may be enough). But don't lose sight of the clock. Before 4 hours, she likely won't be "ready" and you'll run into insurmountable last-minute resistance in Seduction. After 10 hours, and it will feel awkward and creepy to her, since you didn't have the balls to make a move when you had the chance, and, anyway, by now she's gotten so used to your non-sexual presence that all of the attraction/sexual tension has dissipated. The 4-10 principle (average around 7) is crucial -- though there are exceptions, you'll be amazed at how often it applies."

My thought was simply that increasing a woman's sense of trust and comfort more rapidly could be a good thing to people who subscribe to the above techniques. I am not denying that seduction sometimes happens more rapidly, or that there are lots of variables involved.

nothing is eaten as hot as it's cooked ... ;)

sometimes it happens faster to close the deal.. but mostly it takes a bit time !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-10-2011 2:23 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
784 thanks in 327 posts

09-10-2011 2:31 PM

Hmm interesting to think of it as caring in the same way you'd care for a pregnant woman. Personally, I got the crush vibe. Same experience with wingman X22.

I've not used either to move towards sexual intimacy yet, but it'll be easy to see if its cock blocks or not. More testing is needed!
09-10-2011 2:31 PM
Thanks given by as33156

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-10-2011 2:43 PM

Women barely respond to EST so your bigger worry is that men think of you as a woman Eek The EST is primarily there to assist females, but again EST and AND are just base components, but the star is ER303 which has shown an ability to increase arousal.

I wish I was single so I could see for myself, but I will just enjoy living through all of your experiences. Smoke
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 2:44 PM by crowdgather.)
09-10-2011 2:43 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
1361 thanks in 485 posts

09-10-2011 3:19 PM

(09-10-2011 2:43 PM)crowdgather Wrote:  Women barely respond to Estratetraenol so your bigger worry is that men think of you as a woman Eek The Estratetraenol is primarily there to assist females, but again Estratetraenol and AND are just base components, but the star is ER303 which has shown an ability to increase arousal.

I wish I was single so I could see for myself, but I will just enjoy living through all of your experiences. Smoke

This is untrue I can point you to a womans Pheromone forum where they discuss their experiences with Estratetraenol.

Crowdgather, I know you feel the need to defend your patented products. After all if there is no demand for Erox, Estratetraenol or A-1 then it would mean a loss of income.

A loss of income is something I do not want for you or your company. It could be that your product would "function" better with less Estratetraenol or with a substitute or with other pheromones added in.
09-10-2011 3:19 PM
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-10-2011 5:37 PM

LOL I am not worried about income in this conversation. I am just trying to balance your opinions on the effects of EST with what I can find in the public domain. You are free to do what you like with your money and I have thanked you a few times already for sharing your feelings. If you intend to argue and bully me until I change the formula then lets agree to disagree and move on. I understand that You would prefer not to have EST in the formulation- I get it.
09-10-2011 5:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Erox review! Sensasian 1 1,258 12-09-2013 6:48 PM
Last Post: spamz
  Fly's Erox review Fly So Hi 4 6,900 03-23-2012 6:30 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi