Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
1414 thanks in 510 posts

Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone
07-08-2015 10:52 AM

The story:

I purchased LIIK V1 because I planned on reviewing it. I could not get LIIK to work for me at any dosage. Maybe it was one of those things. Aqua Vitae and P83 do not work for me either so…I sent Amara an email (using the email address from the AD website) asking her if I could exchange my LIIK for a bottle of AM. Why not trade it in? After all, AM worked well for me.

I received no acknowledgement from Amara so I decided to just mail in my half bottle of LIIK. What good was it to me anyway? About a week later I got a voice mail from Sasha telling me that they have a 90 day return policy and I was over the 90 days. She said that as a courtesy they will honor the exchange.

A few days later I received a bottle of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone.

Packaging:

The product was well packed with no leakage. I looked on the back of the box to see of this was one of the bottles with Hedione. Hedione was not marked on the box or any labeling. I’m assuming that this bottle has it because the Alpha Dream website said that Hedione has been added to the Alfa Maschio formula. No samples were included in the package.

Testing parameters:

I tested Alfa Maschio w/Heidone solo. I tested first for my sweet spot. I tested Alfa Maschio w/Heidone at 1-5 sprays a day for about 5 weeks straight. I added on an additional week just to confirm my findings.

Dosage:

I found the optimal dosage for me to be 1 or 2 sprays. 3 sprays bring on slight avoidance. 4 sprays wander into ghosting territory. Funny but I don’t get the Androstenone anger at 3-4 sprays. 5 sprays is deep into OD territory.

The scent:

I received my Alfa Maschio w/Heidone in the Leather & Steel scent. The cover scent fully covers the smell of the pheromones. I really like the Leather & Steel scent. It smells almost exactly like Sexual Steel Pour Homme by Michel Germain. This cover scent was masterfully crafted.

Duration:

About 4.5 hours. Alfa Maschio w/Heidone burns hot for the first 3 hours and then is on cool down in the 4th hour. Near the 5th hour the formula almost has nothing left except for converted mones.

Self-effects:

I get a good feeling from AM-H. I feel “Happy”… like Pharrell Williams happy.
Daytime use: I tested Alfa Maschio in the daytime during my usual daytime activities, in stores and in various indoor environments. Alfa Maschio w/Heidone does not have any pull. I don’t get looks or Deer in the headlights
I consider myself an AM veteran and Alfa Maschio w/Heidone is a different animal from the original AM.

Nighttime use:

Since I could not get anything from it during the day I didn’t deem it worthy for nighttime testing.

Thoughts on the formula:

Some of ingredients of AM-H listed on the Alpha Dreams website are-- AndrostENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, AndrostaDIENONE, AndrostANONE, EpiAndrosteRONE DHEA, DHEAS, and Heidone.

As of the writing of this there are 130mg’s of Heidone per bottle.

First off, I am not a chemist. Secondly, everything in this section is pure guesswork however; I do try and draw logical conclusions.

This formula acts and feels completely different from the old AM formula.
Conversation with AM-H is good and flowing but not too deep. I would guess that the Alpha & Beta Nol blend is a 65% Alpha Androstenol to 35% Beta Androstenol blend.

I really can’t tell what is going on with the Androstadienone in this Heidone version of AM. The old AM would leave me depressed. With this version of AM I don’t feel depressed at all. In fact, I feel just the opposite. I’m super tempted to say that this new version of AM doesn’t have any Androstadienone in it. Either it has no Androstadienone in it or the dosage is above 75mcg’s or Chris has found a counter for the depression or the Heidone is countering the Androstadienone depression. I’m leaning toward my theory that the Androstadienone has been removed and the Heidone is giving a massive feel good self effect.

Old AM was Androstenone heavy and I could feel it. With the old AM formula I was gritting my teeth at 3 sprays. I feel the Androstenone in this new AM but the Androstenone content in here deems to be much, much lower. In any case the Androstenone is extremely well buffered with socials.

I’m guessing the massive dose of Heidone is giving me this good feeling. I get this James Brown “I Feel Good” feeling with AM-H.

AM-H seems to have no sexual side whatsoever. The conversation with women flows nicely if you open them though. For me this sends me clear signals that EST is in the mix. I’ve told Vendors that this ingredient ruins men’s mixes. My hypotheses about EST falls on deaf ears. Why would a woman be attracted to a man who smells like a woman smells (EST)? Why would a man be attracted to a woman who smells like a man smells (testosterone)?

If then there is no EST in AM-H then the other culprit may be Heidone. I’ve never tested Heidone solo so I’m just saying that it is possible. This is what happens when all of the ingredients of a formula are not listed…guesswork.

Conclusion:

The self-effects and effects on others ofAlfa Maschio w/Heidone is totally different from the previous version of AM.

Alfa Maschio w/Heidone is a super social. However, I am having a terrible time finding the sexual side of this formula. When I try and escalate I get nothing. No response. Nada.

With other formulas like New Pheromone Additive I will ask a girl something like “Let’s take a walk.” She will respond with something playful or sexual like “Where to your place or mine?” With AM-H, I will get something like “OK.” It’s not compliance though. I don’t get a compliant response. I just get a response. She might as well just answered "Whatever" or something like that.

With Alfa Maschio w/Heidone there is no passion. No Deer in the headlights. No stares. Nothing.
AM-H is a super social though. Men like it women like it…everybody likes it. With AM-H you can make a lot of friends.

With women though you will stay in the friend zone while wearing AM-H. I get no heat. No space closing. No Kino. I get more of the feeling that I am a women’s girlfriend rather than a potential mate. I am getting a “You’re my new BFF feeling from women”. It may be me. I don’t think that it’s me though. Men and women love this mix but be prepared to be sent to the friend zone.

This mix reminds me of Erox or MX297. I can’t seem to break free of the friend zone while wearing AM-H. I just can’t seem to escalate. It’s like hitting the ball to the first baseman. He catches the ball, tags the plate and you are out…no matter how hard you run.

If you like Erox or MX297 then you will love Alfa Maschio w/Heidone . You will think it’s fantastic.

Alfa Maschio w/Heidone does not work for me in pickups but then again neither do Aqua Vita, LIIK v.1, Erox, MX297 and P83. With that in mind, AM-H may be good for you. It’s just my experience that I can’t escalate with this but it may be a killer mix for others. There may be a common ingredient or 2 in LIIK v.1, Aqua Vita, Erox, MX297 and P83 that doesn’t jibe with my targets.

Truthfully, I wish Chris was still on the forum because he would have answered a few questions about the formula for AM-H and there would be no mystery.

In then end though, Alfa Maschio w/Heidone is nice but I prefer something with attraction.

(Grammar and spelling errors were made in this post for your entertainment)
07-08-2015 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigKahuna, Pagodeiro, right_mr, dsouza, moe, phero hacker, V-nice, eibmoz, MMM, mark-in-dallas, kimosabe, Falcon, SuperJoy, pn82, whisper, DWR, Emil

50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone
07-08-2015 11:17 AM

I am awaiting on my L2k v1 to arrive. I noticed when I ordered it that it is now listed as "with heidone". So hopefully this won't mess things up. I'm really new to the mones game hopefully it will work out for me like a lot of the good reviews I have been reading. Anyone tried L2k v1 with heidone???
07-08-2015 11:17 AM
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 42 posts

07-08-2015 11:52 AM

Nice review

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
07-08-2015 11:52 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1856
Thanks received:
1945 thanks in 1055 posts

07-08-2015 1:24 PM

Thank you for your in-depth review Paradox.. You answered a lot of my questions.

Instead of me asking more questions I'd like to send out a challenge.

Can more users who have previously been using old revised AM post their experiences with the new AM-H formula?

We really do need more diversity in the responses to come to a consensus.

However, to be honest I'm a little disappointed.. I'm not looking to be friendzoned. I'm looking for increased attraction. To top it off Chris has now added H to ALL his formulas making for a complete mess it H backfires or the altering of other ingredients in all AD forumlas causes massive backfiring.

I want to know if Chris is still making AD products as an option without the H? If not I hope he has kept the formula to his previous creations and will bring them back if enough forum reviews state the H makes the new products subpar.

There are a LOT of long term AD users on this forum.

Let's not disappoint them.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 1:27 PM by dsouza.)
07-08-2015 1:24 PM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1437
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 485 posts

07-08-2015 1:48 PM

Thanks for this complete review Paradox.

I am also a bit disappointed with what the product became. I thought the hedione would be to spark the diffusion full stop. If Chris changed the other ingredients then he should have wrote that too in the products page.

I do think you should give it a spin in the night time though. For me the original AM works very well in night time venues but works a lot more subtle during the day. I think is what wiserd mentions as light(day)/dark(night) mones. I do think mones effects are not the same based on the time of the day. (either by direct influence or due to your own circadian rythm).

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

07-08-2015 1:48 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
1414 thanks in 510 posts

07-08-2015 1:51 PM

Thanks BigKahuna and dsouza,

To tell the truth I couldn't believe the results. I thought maybe it was me so I took a week off thinking that maybe i had some buildup and started testing again.

Then I took an extra week just to reconfirm my findings.

I used half a bottle of AM-H in testing. I couldn't believe the results.

But I remembered that Chris uses Est in some mixes and the mixes listed in my OP just don't work for me.
07-08-2015 1:51 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, MMM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1243
Thanks received:
1419 thanks in 544 posts

07-08-2015 2:01 PM

Excellent review!

If the new formulas combat depression... Good!

But if there's no sexual attraction to formulas that already had that... Bad!

I'm definitely not interested in anything pure social. My point of using pheromones is to attract women! Simple! I'm not trying to socialize, I'm trying to seduce! I'm trying to get the cookie!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-08-2015 2:01 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1856
Thanks received:
1945 thanks in 1055 posts

07-08-2015 2:20 PM

(07-08-2015 2:01 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Excellent review!

If the new formulas combat depression... Good!

But if there's no sexual attraction to formulas that already had that... Bad!

I'm definitely not interested in anything pure social. My point of using pheromones is to attract women! Simple! I'm not trying to socialize, I'm trying to seduce! I'm trying to get the cookie!

You couldn't have said it better my friend!

I thought he ADDED to the formula with H , but it appears he has changed it completely!
dsouza
07-08-2015 2:20 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 89
Thanks received:
659 thanks in 294 posts

07-08-2015 3:13 PM

The main problem here is not the new mix, but Alpha Dream (Chris).

At this point, AD has lost everyone's trust; every few months there's another bit of drama, and now it has come down to an issue with the actual formula. This was bound top happen as AD's fall from grace seemed inevitable.

I have no idea what's going on with Chris, but this might be the last straw for some customers, not unlike Androtics and A314. People were willing to put up with all of the other issues, as long as the product was sound, but now even that's in question.

Can you imagine being new to mones, and considering ordering AM or LIIK given all of these questions?

Until we see something different: RIP Alpha Dream.Negative

Chris, if you're reading this, please offer the old formula's for sale along with the new versions as a sign of good faith to the customers who have enjoyed your products over the years.

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 3:15 PM by theLaw.)
07-08-2015 3:13 PM
Thanks given by MMM, kimosabe, Falcon, DssMaster

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3326
Thanks received:
1764 thanks in 871 posts

07-08-2015 3:22 PM

(07-08-2015 1:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  To tell the truth I couldn't believe the results. I thought maybe it was me so I took a week off thinking that maybe i had some buildup and started testing again.

Then I took an extra week just to reconfirm my findings.

I used half a

Well I'll be damned! It wasn't me!!!!

Ran my ass into the store to get my NEW SUPPLY of AM with the H thinking, "MAYBE THIS IS IT!"

I've jumped on the TRT wagon. And this BEAUUUUUUTIFUL slim thing works the desk! BEFORE I got the H-Addition, it took all over MAYBE 1 minute for her to become COMPLETELY FLUSHED (face and neck!) My last two visits with the H-Addition, NOTHING! What the!?!?!

Sure glad I stumbled up in here!!!! I've got a little of the OLD AM left. Tomorrow's my day. We shall see if the MAGICAL two sprays will bring back the FLUSHING! whistle

Thanks, Master P! Unknw
07-08-2015 3:22 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude, dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 2,446 05-06-2016 8:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 924 04-08-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: kerno
  How would you rate Alfa Maschio in terms of attracting college girls? krish212 2 612 03-10-2016 5:04 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 146 52,933 03-05-2016 2:47 AM
Last Post: haggy
  Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies Gardblade 11 2,032 12-15-2015 10:05 AM
Last Post: junglejuice