Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun)
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 261
Thanks received:
1663 thanks in 604 posts

Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun)
08-24-2016 8:44 AM

I've been wearing XS146 (Naked Gun) by Pheromone XS for about a week now.

I started testing at 2 sprays and I got nothing. I bumped it up to 3 sprays and got a little reaction....but nothing unusual.

4 sprays is too much as again I saw nothing.

I started testing at 3 sprays and really nothing much is going on with this formula.

I can tell you one thing and I am almost 100% sure about this...It has Allo_TH DOC as one of it's ingredients. While wearing XS146 (Naked Gun) I feel like a wet rag. Allo_TH DOC will drain the life out of you. I can't even bring myself to wear it today because I know I'll be wiped out by midday.

I overslept the day after I wore this this formula. This happened almost every time I wore it.

I don't know how this became beta worthy. Not only is it not working well for me, its draining to wear. I will test it again....when I recover my strength.[/php]
08-24-2016 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Blacky Chan, NikkiReloaded, kalpan56, V-nice, MrNoGame, MMM, Spars, Shyguy1337, dsouza

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1332
Thanks received:
1622 thanks in 599 posts

RE: Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun)
08-24-2016 10:09 AM

Spot on! I'm not seeing much of anything positive from this. And that explanation seems accurate compared to my use of it.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
08-24-2016 10:09 AM
Thanks given by MMM, Paradox
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 211 posts

08-24-2016 4:43 PM

If he wants to get his mixes tested,he better reduce prices or make good beta blends.So far,his beta blends have been waste of money and time.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016 4:44 PM by jb20.)
08-24-2016 4:43 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 511
Thanks received:
640 thanks in 326 posts

08-25-2016 12:08 AM

Have you guys tested it with a girl in private where she can get naked?

I assume that this mix is sexual and only to be use when in private. Looking forward to more reports if you guys can carry on. Hoping some married guy can test it on wife.

The name is too hyped though. No mones can get someone naked without the correct environment.

Thanks
08-25-2016 12:08 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 136 posts

08-27-2016 8:27 PM

Haven't had an opportunity to test it yet, so I can't comment on it. The reason I haven't tested it yet is because I'm just starting to date a gal and haven't reached a point with her yet where I feel this product would be most effective. From what Steve has said of it to me, it's supposed to be effective in a variety of situations but I still suspect it works best in small groups, one on one's with women that are at least somewhat familiar with the wearer or for those nearly or already in an intimate relationship.

Paradox, you've posted some interesting self effects but no information as to where you wore it, around whom you were with, sutuations, etc. Can you elaborate on these bits of info? Would help get a clearer picture as to why it wasn't working for you.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
08-27-2016 8:27 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

08-29-2016 9:52 PM

I would like to buy a bundle of sample stuff. Like 5 different 2 milliliter bottles that I can choose, instead of 1 10 milliliter bottle that might be a dud. That increases my chances of at least 1 product working. I would rather throw 40 dollars at 5 products to test a little, than put all my eggs in 1 basket. The more stuff I test the more likely I am to find something that clicks with my body chemistry and become a long term purchaser of a certain product. I think all of these pheromone companies could increase profits with sample packs you can choose to buy. That is assuming their products work and all the samples got people wanting more.

I am lucky 2 of the 3 products I bought so far work amazing with my body chemistry, but I feel bad for vets who do all the testing and invest a lot into something that may not work for their body.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
08-29-2016 9:52 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1151
Thanks received:
1012 thanks in 479 posts

08-29-2016 10:07 PM

(08-25-2016 12:08 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Have you guys tested it with a girl in private where she can get naked?

I assume that this mix is sexual and only to be use when in private. Looking forward to more reports if you guys can carry on. Hoping some married guy can test it on wife.

The name is too hyped though. No mones can get someone naked without the correct environment.

Thanks

DUDE. You gotta work on your English. It's ok to ask a question if you don't get something, but you know your English isn't up to par. You're taking Naked Gun literally.

You also commented in my journal and I'm not sure if you've been reading my journal or not but it doesn't seem like you have from what you said. It's good to contribute, but you gotta work on that first. You're making assumptions based on a terrible grasp of English. Like, Naked Gun was a MOVIE. So you can't say 'the name is too hyped'. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even know what the name is referencing.

Brush up on your English, or ask if you don't get something. But don't make inferences based upon your poor grasp of English. I'm not flaming or shaming you for English not being your first language, I'm saying this based on what I've observed from you. It's why I ignored what you said completely, and probably why others have.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 10:08 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
08-29-2016 10:07 PM
Thanks given by Androcles
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 409
Thanks received:
390 thanks in 170 posts

09-05-2016 9:53 PM

Case closed? Any further testing?

I know some bad kids that need to go to sleep. :-)

########################################​#########

“The more you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
- Dr. Seuss
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 10:19 PM by Androcles.)
09-05-2016 9:53 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 202 posts

09-06-2016 5:31 AM

(08-29-2016 10:07 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  DUDE. You gotta work on your English. It's ok to ask a question if you don't get something, but you know your English isn't up to par. You're taking Naked Gun literally.

You also commented in my journal and I'm not sure if you've been reading my journal or not but it doesn't seem like you have from what you said. It's good to contribute, but you gotta work on that first. You're making assumptions based on a terrible grasp of English. Like, Naked Gun was a MOVIE. So you can't say 'the name is too hyped'. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even know what the name is referencing.

Brush up on your English, or ask if you don't get something. But don't make inferences based upon your poor grasp of English. I'm not flaming or shaming you for English not being your first language, I'm saying this based on what I've observed from you. It's why I ignored what you said completely, and probably why others have.

Your grasp of your own language does not seem that strong if you cannot distinguish between someone not knowing a film title of an older bad hollywood movie (as if every english/american native had to know that crap) or not getting the finer nuances of a language. He simply did not know the film - if a native speaker would not know the film, he might take the name literally as well. Or do you claim that "Naked Gun" is part of a cultural curriculum that allos assuming that evrybody knows it - I hope not. And though my english also is far from great, I can sense that yours is not exactly that of an academic either.
09-06-2016 5:31 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, 2000GT, Shyguy1337

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 261
Thanks received:
1663 thanks in 604 posts

09-06-2016 5:57 AM

(08-27-2016 8:27 PM)2000GT Wrote:  Paradox, you've posted some interesting self effects but no information as to where you wore it, around whom you were with, sutuations, etc. Can you elaborate on these bits of info? Would help get a clearer picture as to why it wasn't working for you.

This is not a thorough testing. It is a preliminary report.

I do all tests in a variety of situations and locations. I test with people that I know and don't know. I do have a set of targets who respond well to mones and also respond appropriately to whatever I have on. when I wear Alphas they show respect, socials they are conversational and sexuals they are flirtatious.

I test each product in the appropriate environment for the most part. Alphas are tested in a business environment. Socials are tested with friends at social gatherings and lone ventures into the social world.

Sexuals are tested in the daytime first and then at night. IMHO, if a sexual works in the daytime then it's good. The reasoning behind this is that sexual thoughts and feelings for women are slightly taboo during the day. At night it is more socially acceptable. In social settings (i.e. parties) where alcohol is present sexual thoughts and feelings are much, much more socially acceptable.

My testing style is to gather data (IOI's, responses, attitudes, behavioral changes, conversational cues, body language...ect) and aggregate the results. I sample as many people as possible and aggregate the behavioral results into commonalities.

I don't make a judgment based on one incident, one look, one smile...one great experience out of 10 times using a product means one of two things. It means that either the one good product experience was a fluke or there are special circumstances.

Most users will not accept that the one experience is a fluke. They adamantly believe that the mix worked and the other nine bad (no positive reaction from targets) experiences are "throwaways". They throwaway the nine bad experiences and only count the one good experience.

The other thing that could have happened in a 1 out of 9 result is: 1 Latina, 9 Caucasian targets. 1 woman in menstruation, 9 non-menstruating women. 1 blonde, 9 brunettes. In other words that one woman may be different from the other nine. This is sort of a longshot but it is still a possibility and must be considered when testing.

When testing I also note product longevity and placebo issues. Most guys do not take into account the time limit of the mix that they are wearing.

A report from a PUA will be markedly different from someone with no experience with women. A non-PUA will sit in the corner and wait for interaction. If he is at a bar and a barmaid smiles at him and touches his hand his brain lights up and tells him he just got a big hit from the pheromones.

Here is what a non-PUA doesn't take into account:

1. Why did she smile and touch my hand? Is it because she likes me or because she wants a big tip?
2. Do I look and act like a sucker that she could milk money from?
3. Is she just having a good day?
4. Does she flirt with every man who comes in to the bar? (making the gesture completely meaningless)
5. Are the pheromones still working or are they past their time limit.

All of these questions have to be asked in the moment. Most of the forum members don't examine the moment they just report that she was attracted to him.

The average Joe reporting on here doesn't test as deeply as I do. My opinion of course.

But, like I said it is a preliminary report.
09-06-2016 5:57 AM
Thanks given by moe

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Naked Gun - XS146 theLaw 26 2,355 10-25-2016 7:49 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Paradox's review of Taboo Paradox 17 4,180 03-09-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Paradox