Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun)
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 168
Thanks received:
626 thanks in 291 posts

RE: Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun)
09-06-2016 6:20 AM

(08-29-2016 10:07 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  You're taking Naked Gun literally.

no he isn't. product description from pxs website...

With over 15 molecules this blend is designed so that the exposed person wants to be naked. They feel that clothes are a hinderance and get very hot in them. Many test subjects even reported the blend made them sexually excited, which is why they wanted to remove their clothing
09-06-2016 6:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1337
Thanks received:
1629 thanks in 600 posts

09-06-2016 7:00 AM

Laughing out loud... It REALLY doesn't take long to figure out if a product is doing something. I'm already done with it, with still more than half a bottle left. In my humble experience, products that have done great showed me something right out the gate.

I'm sorry, but after a week of testing and not seeing anything to even give my take on it, What more do I want to test? Nothing on my SO, nothing on others. Taboo blows Naked Gun out the water!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-06-2016 7:00 AM
Thanks given by Paradox, Androcles, Mars82, Spars
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 136 posts

09-06-2016 8:03 AM

(09-06-2016 5:57 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is not a thorough testing. It is a preliminary report.

I do all tests in a variety of situations and locations. I test with people that I know and don't know. I do have a set of targets who respond well to mones and also respond appropriately to whatever I have on. when I wear Alphas they show respect, socials they are conversational and sexuals they are flirtatious.

I test each product in the appropriate environment for the most part. Alphas are tested in a business environment. Socials are tested with friends at social gatherings and lone ventures into the social world.

Sexuals are tested in the daytime first and then at night. IMHO, if a sexual works in the daytime then it's good. The reasoning behind this is that sexual thoughts and feelings for women are slightly taboo during the day. At night it is more socially acceptable. In social settings (i.e. parties) where alcohol is present sexual thoughts and feelings are much, much more socially acceptable.

My testing style is to gather data (IOI's, responses, attitudes, behavioral changes, conversational cues, body language...ect) and aggregate the results. I sample as many people as possible and aggregate the behavioral results into commonalities.

I don't make a judgment based on one incident, one look, one smile...one great experience out of 10 times using a product means one of two things. It means that either the one good product experience was a fluke or there are special circumstances.

Most users will not accept that the one experience is a fluke. They adamantly believe that the mix worked and the other nine bad (no positive reaction from targets) experiences are "throwaways". They throwaway the nine bad experiences and only count the one good experience.

The other thing that could have happened in a 1 out of 9 result is: 1 Latina, 9 Caucasian targets. 1 woman in menstruation, 9 non-menstruating women. 1 blonde, 9 brunettes. In other words that one woman may be different from the other nine. This is sort of a longshot but it is still a possibility and must be considered when testing.

When testing I also note product longevity and placebo issues. Most guys do not take into account the time limit of the mix that they are wearing.

A report from a PUA will be markedly different from someone with no experience with women. A non-PUA will sit in the corner and wait for interaction. If he is at a bar and a barmaid smiles at him and touches his hand his brain lights up and tells him he just got a big hit from the pheromones.

Here is what a non-PUA doesn't take into account:

1. Why did she smile and touch my hand? Is it because she likes me or because she wants a big tip?
2. Do I look and act like a sucker that she could milk money from?
3. Is she just having a good day?
4. Does she flirt with every man who comes in to the bar? (making the gesture completely meaningless)
5. Are the pheromones still working or are they past their time limit.

All of these questions have to be asked in the moment. Most of the forum members don't examine the moment they just report that she was attracted to him.

The average Joe reporting on here doesn't test as deeply as I do. My opinion of course.

But, like I said it is a preliminary report.

This is all well and good and you've produced some damn fine reporting. My concern is the initial report basically states the product is a dud without providing any data to back up WHY you felt the initial results are severely lacking. It's generally accepted that an adequate report, prelim or not, should include some sort of data (who were the subjects, ethnicity, age, personality type, PUA versus non PUA technique, etc). I've not used it, like the rest of us, we're waiting for solid reporting from members that we respect. When I saw your thread, my first thought was that we finally had someone experienced testing it, so you can imagine I was a bit disappointed to see a lack of data as I've found your posts to be quite informative.

(09-06-2016 7:00 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Laughing out loud... It REALLY doesn't take long to figure out if a product is doing something. I'm already done with it, with still more than half a bottle left. In my humble experience, products that have done great showed me something right out the gate.

I'm sorry, but after a week of testing and not seeing anything to even give my take on it, What more do I want to test? Nothing on my SO, nothing on others. Taboo blows Naked Gun out the water!

I find interesting your views that it doesn't take long to figure out a product. I find that generally, that's the case, though not always. Take Bad Wolf for example. Initial reviews weren't good with the exception of a few of us that had good results. As time went on, folks began to get a handle on how it works. Some products do take time to figure out. That all being said, there's not been much chatter about NG over at DSX, minus a few reports, so I'm looking forward to a more detailed report from Paradox. Your report sounds like the product is similar to PSE. Worked for some, did nothing for others (myself included).

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
09-06-2016 8:03 AM
Thanks given by Paradox

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1337
Thanks received:
1629 thanks in 600 posts

09-06-2016 12:39 PM

(09-06-2016 8:03 AM)2000GT Wrote:  I find interesting your views that it doesn't take long to figure out a product. I find that generally, that's the case, though not always. Take Bad Wolf for example. Initial reviews weren't good with the exception of a few of us that had good results. As time went on, folks began to get a handle on how it works. Some products do take time to figure out. That all being said, there's not been much chatter about NG over at DSX, minus a few reports, so I'm looking forward to a more detailed report from Paradox. Your report sounds like the product is similar to PSE. Worked for some, did nothing for others (myself included).

That is true. Very few however. I guess it depends on the goal you are seeking. One of my main reasons for using mones is for the effects on others. Just saying, not even on my girl did I notice any change in behavior.

I'm one of those types who is admittingly impatient. By no means my friends am I telling anyone to stop testing. Continue and see what you can come up with.

But as Spider-mone pointed out, the description is talking about females getting hot and bothered and wanting to get naked.

WHEN?????!? How much longer should I use this? for a month on my targets before they decide to take it off??? Lol...

Just saying, the description is exactly why V-nice and others decided to jump on it.

I maybe considered one of the hype-men on here, but believe me, I am no fool to pheromones.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-06-2016 12:39 PM
Thanks given by Androcles, Paradox, 2000GT
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 141
Thanks received:
917 thanks in 417 posts

09-06-2016 12:53 PM

Perhaps the creator of the mix could come forward with some insight on how to use this mix properly.Big boss

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
Thanks given by Paradox
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
392 thanks in 172 posts

@ v-nice
The characteristic of being a hype-man, provided me more help than other available 'review' or 'report' options....just saying.

You can't always judge a book by its cover. But you can consider the author.

########################################​#########

“The more you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
- Dr. Seuss
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 12:54 PM by Androcles.)
Thanks given by V-nice
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 136 posts

09-06-2016 2:37 PM

(09-06-2016 12:39 PM)V-nice Wrote:  That is true. Very few however. I guess it depends on the goal you are seeking. One of my main reasons for using mones is for the effects on others. Just saying, not even on my girl did I notice any change in behavior.

I'm one of those types who is admittingly impatient. By no means my friends am I telling anyone to stop testing. Continue and see what you can come up with.

But as Spider-mone pointed out, the description is talking about females getting hot and bothered and wanting to get naked.

WHEN?????!? How much longer should I use this? for a month on my targets before they decide to take it off??? Lol...

Just saying, the description is exactly why V-nice and others decided to jump on it.

I maybe considered one of the hype-men on here, but believe me, I am no fool to pheromones.

Yea, I think in a sense, most of us are a bit impatient with Pheromones. To be fair, Steve's not the only person who's hyped up their products. At some point, I'll have to give this product a go. I've recently started dating again, so I'll do some reporting on this. I'd hate to see it go the same way PSE did.

(09-06-2016 12:53 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Perhaps the creator of the mix could come forward with some insight on how to use this mix properly.Big boss

If only we knew who the creator was. I came up with the idea of XS Sport and I'm perfectly happy to chime in with my thoughts on it. I guess some folks don't want to be known for creating some mixes.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
09-06-2016 2:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Naked Gun - XS146 theLaw 26 2,379 10-25-2016 7:49 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Paradox's review of Taboo Paradox 17 4,213 03-09-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Paradox