Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PUA Material: Do you use it?
Machine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

PUA Material: Do you use it?
08-05-2013 12:42 AM

What are your views on PUA material? Do you use any? If so, what methods and techniques do you use and what kind of success (if any) have you had using said techniques?

Arsenal
Androtics: Ammunition, Instant Gentleman, TUTH SAMPLES: P74, P91, Ammunition
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, SOBXS, XiSt, BlissXS, XS106, XS100, XS111
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Dirty Primitive
Alpha Dream: Glace
HAX: Element 9+O SAMPLES: x22
Love Scent: Edge
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 12:43 AM by Machine.)
08-05-2013 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 279 posts

RE: PUA Material: Do you use it?
08-05-2013 2:26 AM

Good principles, poor execution, and plenty of fakes.

The main lesson is don't become a girl's bitch, don't put them on a pedestal, make sure to have physical contact, etc...
All that negging stuff, routines, and fancy tricks usually just cripples your own game.

Best advice I can give you is don't use techniques, just go out there, avoid giving any girls special attention, and the more girls you talk to, the better you'll get at it.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
08-05-2013 2:26 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Machine, seeusmile
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
671 thanks in 324 posts

08-05-2013 2:34 AM

Agreed. It just comes down to being a man and having a great personality overall... 3 things that have helped me the most over the crap I read from PUAs:

1. Take genuine interest in the person and find out what makes them them. "People will do anything for the person that encourages their dreams, allays their fears, confirms their suspicions, justify their failures, and throws rocks at their enemies" < dont know what order that goes in but its damn good advice.

2. Throw in light sexual jokes, flirt, escalate.

3. Work on yourself. Goals, fitness, dreams...
08-05-2013 2:34 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, OmegaM41, Machine, seeusmile
Stungk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 11 posts

08-05-2013 6:56 AM

Romance novels taught me something about seducing women. Why was it that most of the women I knew loved romance novels, but I couldn't stand them? Also, there were only 2 pictures on them; one on the front and maybe one of the writer on the back. It taught me that words have a powerful effect on a woman's mind. Men are mostly visual and women are mostly turned on by the right types of words. That taught me that a woman's mind is wired very differently from men. I've used this to great effect online. So you excite a woman's mind [with words] and you can seduce her]. You may have to try not to laugh at the things you write or say, but it works. The best PUA's for this were JD Fuentes and David shade.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 6:57 AM by Stungk.)
08-05-2013 6:56 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, doctordonald
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

08-05-2013 10:08 AM

The stuff on reading body language is interesting. "Indicators of Interest", etc. These things are useful even outside a romantic context.

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-05-2013 10:08 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1209 thanks in 629 posts

08-05-2013 10:35 AM

There is some really good natural game pua
Material. Wizard is right on when he says that reading body language is good to know. In think it is one of the most useful things to know. Plus knowing when to approach a girl is important as well as your own body language. Canned lines ate for losers and routines are just as lame. But reading material that emphasizes inner game and confidence are worth a read. A good book that I read was how to be an alpha male. I forgot the author but this book will enhance your game for sure.

So the answer to your question is yes I read pua material and I do get some hood
Advice. Bit if you want great advice then phertest
Nailed a home run in the post above.

If she bites you did it right.
08-05-2013 10:35 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8849 thanks in 2724 posts

08-05-2013 11:15 AM

I use Speed Seduction 3.0 Its my bible. I uploaded some other stuff for members that worked for me also. happy hunting

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-05-2013 11:15 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 74 posts

08-05-2013 11:26 AM

(08-05-2013 12:42 AM)Machine Wrote:  What are your views on PUA material? Do you use any? If so, what methods and techniques do you use and what kind of success (if any) have you had using said techniques?

I find PUA material to be good for self-confidence in all walks of life. Some of Ross Jeffries stuff is amazing, but the hypnotic routines are troublesome to learn. I did get good at writing NLP poetry though, so I can read a "routine" and it seems natural and special just for her. Ross' stuff is ridiculously expensive though. You can find a ton of it online if you look on YouTube,etc.

Then there's Mystery. His stuff is really all you need for "club/bar game". I have read many other books and they are mostly regurgitations of his material. However, he is really only teaching one facet of seduction, if you follow his material, you may come across as some kind of metrosexual dandy. But that's pretty acceptable these days, and if it gets you laid, then why not?

It is extremely important to know "chick crack" type stuff. These are things like "The Cube". I pretty much always use The Cube when first talking to a woman. It allows you to get to know a lot about her and takes 30 min. to do usually. Rapport building and all that.

One of the best books I found was "The Art of Seduction". When I first read it, I thought it was like reading a book by the Devil or something. It refers to the woman as "your victim" throughout the book. It is a very cerebral book and I think most people are too goofy to find it useful. It has a list of the 16 types of "victims" and goes into great detail on what is needed to seduce each one. I recommend it, but some may find it too dense. It doesn't have canned routines and "club game" in it, but requires some creativity on your part in order to be part of your "game"
08-05-2013 11:26 AM
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

08-05-2013 12:29 PM

yep, i use lots of it. I've been practicing and doing it a long time. I'm currently doing hypnoticas masters circle alongside my super inbox ( where i send my free subscription stuff alongside my old saved stuff from cliffslist when it was just the original folk). I've had lots of success with it it turned my life upside down, when i started i couldn't even speak without a serious stutter, no friends, no hope of a social life plus getting beaten up most days an coming back to a messed up home life. so obviously my opinion of it is incredibly positive. i don't used canned stuff or routines anymore, I've used some of ross's stuff and like it but i don't like using it, unless it's in a relationship. basically turned into a natural but i'm still not where i want to be, Pheromones help give me a direction and let me see what i want, and makes social situations easier for me to understand. eg. obvious green light signals. Smile

what about you machine ?

chaos is opportunity, hope is made by the actions you take, fate is forged.
08-05-2013 12:29 PM

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
977 thanks in 464 posts

08-05-2013 1:01 PM

Puas for the most part is a marketing scheme. Alot of these guys claim that they can have any girl they want, but have gf that look like trannies. It was also revealed that a bunch of these pua are gay. I had a hard drive full of pua, hypnosis and nlp material then realized one say that it was mostly a bunch of crap.
08-05-2013 1:01 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best PUA material? Grape Ape 6 4,092 04-17-2012 1:37 AM
Last Post: Pheroman