Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best PUA material?
Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 31 posts

Best PUA material?
04-16-2012 10:25 AM

Haven't bothered to do a search yet, and figured I'd get right to the point. I'll be doing a ton more bar hopping this summer as I'm finally 21, and live at the Jersey shore. Figured it was time to learn some PUA stuff. I know a few of you are experienced in this area. Some extensively. So where, who, and what are the best to star with. Maybe some kind of crash course, with detailed material.

So as I go to sift through post after post on here, and run train on google, you guys can feel free to lay some PUA knowledged smackdowns on me.
04-16-2012 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7794
Thanks received:
4815 thanks in 1685 posts

RE: Best PUA material?
04-16-2012 1:53 PM

(04-16-2012 10:25 AM)Grape Ape Wrote:  Haven't bothered to do a search yet, and figured I'd get right to the point. I'll be doing a ton more bar hopping this summer as I'm finally 21, and live at the Jersey shore. Figured it was time to learn some PUA stuff. I know a few of you are experienced in this area. Some extensively. So where, who, and what are the best to star with. Maybe some kind of crash course, with detailed material.

So as I go to sift through post after post on here, and run train on google, you guys can feel free to lay some PUA knowledged smackdowns on me.

Speed Seduction 3.0 by Rose Jefferies
How to become an alpha male e-book

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
04-16-2012 1:53 PM
Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 31 posts

04-16-2012 3:02 PM

Thank you. I've found a few PUA forums, so books are def what I'm looking at now. I'ma see if I can d/l a PDF of that.
04-16-2012 3:02 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1183
Thanks received:
1063 thanks in 409 posts

04-16-2012 3:27 PM

I really enjoyed "five minute chemistry" and "the sexual key". Both are pdf e-books available online.

Look up Kino Escalation too, I can't remember the dude's name, decarto or something, it's extremely valuable info for any aspiring PUA.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-16-2012 3:27 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1059
Thanks received:
303 thanks in 154 posts

04-16-2012 4:15 PM

Not an expert, but I would recommend you to take a look at "Models" by a guy named Mark manson, and foreget the rest. It´s the only dating material that I can recommend.

The most down to earth and healthy advice on dating I´ve ever read. Also it is very detailed, goes deep into things whe it´s needed, and does not overgeneralize or oversiplify things, as most guys tend to do IMHO.

You can read some of his material, even some chapters from the book for free at his blog postmasculine.com.

Talk to you soon.
04-16-2012 4:15 PM

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2084
Thanks received:
3566 thanks in 693 posts

04-16-2012 5:43 PM

Never really got into the PUA thing but I read most of their stuff. I like going out and watching who uses it and who doesnt. I am guilty of occasionally using some of their techniques just for shits and giggles. NLP always just felt more natural. Regardless of source the material works.

Here's what I found useful:
Natural Game - no idea who wrote it but if you only read one this is it.

mystery method- akin to a PUA for dummies book but dude knows his shit and explains all the jargon

DeAngelo Double your dating- takes mystery method a bit further. self explanatory and dude is scary good. Gives a fascinating insight of the female mind.

Dicarlo escalation ladder- once you read all from above this is what, when, and how to increase kino to eventually hit it

That's all I can remember from the PUA aspect I'm sure theres alot more by now. Also I would say just about anything you can get your hands on from Ross Jeffries, he's NLP not PUA but he's a jedi.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-16-2012 5:43 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2610
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 913 posts

04-17-2012 1:37 AM

SS 3.0 and "the sexual key" are very similar and compatible.
I know RJ refers to it as NLP and this carries on, I just see it as stimulation of the female mind as in all those novels they read.
I got more from Jackie Collins and "50 shades of grey" than most PUAs, all of which is the same style as RJ adn Sexual key.
And she got it from previous authors. And yeah I know, alpha men dont read novels lol.

"Collins' first novel, The World Is Full of Married Men, was published in 1968. Romance writer Barbara Cartland called it "nasty, filthy and disgusting". It was banned in Australia and South Africa,
but the scandal bolstered sales in the US and the UK. Collins' second novel, The Stud, was published in 1969 and followed the sexually charged affairs of married Fontaine Khaled, who owns a fashionable London nightclub. It also made the bestseller lists."

If women get excited & horny reading this, imagine a real life man doing it in person, was my obvious conclusion.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-17-2012 1:37 AM
Thanks given by idontknow

Share This Thread