Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Oxytocin
millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Oxytocin
12-04-2012 3:17 AM

Hmmmm interesting thread. I've used Liquid Trust with varying results. That was probably because I got 1 bottle with a good batch inside and another that seemed to not have the usual odor.

That said, Liquid Trust definitely helped with steering first time customers to agree to have us take their computers and work on them back when I was a comp tech with my own business.

Later on, I got a hold of some oxytocin from a vet who was a customer and made my own rudimentary concoction. I used some sort of alcohol and a bit of cologne. I then would layer it with AD Instant Openness or Instant Honesty, depending.

The results were nothing short of fantastic. These are powerful pheromones we use and oxytocin definitely does affect the person who doesn't know you are wearing it. I performed many tests with it and without it. Closing deals became far easier while wearing the mix. Even with the same people over the course of many months, they would return and I would ask them what brought them back. Invariably, their answer was similar. They trusted me more than such and such company, or they felt like we were more competent etc etc. Same thing.

So yes, oxytocin does work. I needed to stop using it though because of some self effects. It's difficult to describe, but I became kind of mental. I had some disturbing feelings of superiority. They were overpowering. Also, stress seems less easy to handle when under the effects of oxytocin. Along with the stress came hypertension. These things stopped soon after I quit using oxytocin. It has benefits, but the self effects can be a nightmare...literally.

If there were a way to spray someone else with this stuff rather than having to wear it on one's self, it would be win win. And there would be no side effects other than the bonding, because it would only be one quick dose.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 3:23 AM by millwark.)
12-04-2012 3:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, halo0073, fluffygirl12, John Schlongfellow - Banned
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3954
Thanks received:
3277 thanks in 1514 posts

12-05-2012 2:08 PM

(12-04-2012 3:17 AM)millwark Wrote:  If there were a way to spray someone else with this stuff rather than having to wear it on one's self, it would be win win. And there would be no side effects other than the bonding, because it would only be one quick dose.
Great report M, i will mention that i used Liquid Trust at around 4 good sprays to my shirt front at chest level immediately before interview type meetings and and for up to around one hour the juice did work always work excellent, once during a 20 minute interview the woman told me 4 times " terry i believe everything that you have told me " and not once did i ask for her any type of feedback, and when i get home 20 minutes later and call her on the phone she says " you seem like a different person than the one i was interviewing"
[Image: a314lt.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-05-2012 2:08 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, paradigmshift, thundr
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1627
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

12-05-2012 2:51 PM

@Millwark - What dosage did you use? Is anyone buying vet supplies from Mexico?

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-05-2012 2:51 PM

millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

12-05-2012 9:23 PM

(12-05-2012 2:51 PM)wiserd Wrote:  @Millwark - What dosage did you use? Is anyone buying vet supplies from Mexico?

Not at liberty to say where I got it from...here in the states though. I'm only guessing here, but it's a good guess, that the application of oxytocin contained approx 25 mcg's a spray. I went as high as 100 to 200 mcg's in total on occasion. This was experimental and I tried to keep the sprays on the outside of my arms and the sides of my shirt. I was trying to limit my own exposure, but you can't really hide from it...side effect wise.

From a self effect perspective, our power lies in us knowing what we are wearing, and our minds can avoid the same kinds of responses to the mones that our targets send out.
12-05-2012 9:23 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

12-06-2012 1:31 AM

Okay, this is a long shot, but in trying to find an herbal source of something that might substitute for oxytocin I came across the following;

Quote:Blue cohosh (Caulophyllum thalictroides)
Current use

Oxytocin-like agent used in Labor Augmentation

Active ingredients

Glycoside: Caulosaponin
Alkaloid: Methylcysteine (nicotine-like compound)
Increases Blood Pressure
Stimulates uterine contractions
Stimulates gastrointestinal motility
Stimulates coronary Vasoconstriction
Efficacy

No studies supporting efficacy or safety

Blue Cohosh contains at least two uterine contracting substances, an oxytocic effect, {oxytocin is a hormone produced during childbirth which causes the uterus to contract} and a substance called Caulosaponin which is a unique substance found only in Blue Cohosh which causes the uterus to contract. It is also an estrogenic herb meaning it contains estrogen-like substances and can have estrogen-like side effects (those with estrogen-dependent tumors should not use this herb). If you are not suppose to use the pill, then you should not use this herb unless under the guidance of your herbalist.

Quote:Experiments conducted on animals have demonstrated that the actions of methylcytisine are similar to those of nicotine: but it is just about 1/40 times less toxic compared to nicotine. This chemical amalgam raises the blood pressure and also promotes respiration as well as intestinal motility. The oxytocic (facilitating childbirth) consequences of blue cohosh seem to be caused by the glycoside caulosaponin - which is derived from the triterpenoid saponin called hederagenin. It may be noted that caulosaponin works to narrow down the blood vessels, thereby applying a toxic action on the cardiac muscles and also results in intestinal seizures in comparatively smaller animals....Herbalists who collected blue cohosh as well as prepared various remedial formulations from the herb actually fond out that this plant ought to be used with caution, as they discovered that blue cohosh has a tendency to cause skin irritation as well as aggravate the mucous membranes, particularly when it is employed in the powdered form...This herb also simultaneously works in the form of a relaxant and stimulant for the nervous system.

Quote: The powdered rhizome irritates mucous membranes, so handle it with care. Don't inhale it or get it in your eyes.

Trillium ovatum is also supposed to be interesting in this regard.

Pubmed doesn't have info on Trillium ovatum, blue cohosh or Caulosaponin

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 1:59 AM by wiserd.)
12-06-2012 1:31 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 203 posts

12-06-2012 2:22 AM

this came up on amazon when searching for oxytocin but nothing on pherotruth

can anyone comment on it?
it sure is cheap by mone world prices !!

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-06-2012 2:22 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

12-06-2012 2:42 AM

My bad. I guess the stuff is easy to get. I was trying to see if it was possible to get the stuff vets use and dilute it down since that'd be cheaper, presumably, and more certifiably pure. Thanks for the link.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 2:44 AM by wiserd.)
12-06-2012 2:42 AM

millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

12-06-2012 2:52 AM

(12-06-2012 2:42 AM)wiserd Wrote:  My bad. I guess the stuff is easy to get. I was trying to see if it was possible to get the stuff vets use and dilute it down since that'd be cheaper, presumably, and more certifiably pure. Thanks for the link.

If you are referring to the link to Amazon, that product contains no oxtocin, and very little of who knows what else. Just an fyi.
12-06-2012 2:52 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 203 posts

12-06-2012 3:22 AM

I had also sent him a PM link to this

that other crap was taged with oxytocin and I was curious

I'll see what I can find for vet supplies Wiserd.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 3:24 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-06-2012 3:22 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

12-06-2012 3:28 AM

Thanks John. I got the spray. And the blue cohosh. I wonder if blue cohosh really is that irritating... and what ingredient is the irritant.

12-06-2012 3:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oxytocin (Pictocin - Oxytocin Injection) idle 5 3,408 12-20-2013 9:01 AM
Last Post: therevolveruk