Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Oxytocin
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
2540 thanks in 1012 posts

RE: Oxytocin
09-27-2012 2:01 PM

(09-27-2012 1:43 PM)thundr Wrote:  Awesome thx Pago. I just looked it up on the Love Scent website. It mentions nothing about ingredients.

So Im curious Is it a pure oxy product or do you think maybe they mixed some other goodies in it too?

I think that they mixed a bit A-nol in it ...

this was discussed in the Love Scent-forum back in the days ...

they know how mones work at Vero - Labs ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-27-2012 2:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 20 posts

09-27-2012 2:24 PM

Oxytocin is released through the serotonin receptor 5-HT1A and i believe this to be a part of the increased feelings of love and closeness toward others, no anxiety, empathy and 'loved up' feeling of MDMA.

But as a pheromone i'm unsure how effective oxytocin is in crossing the BBB.

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
09-27-2012 2:24 PM
Thanks given by CaveCritter
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3481
Thanks received:
6748 thanks in 1197 posts

09-27-2012 2:44 PM

(09-27-2012 2:01 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I think that they mixed a bit A-nol in it ...

this was discussed in the Love Scent-forum back in the days ...

they know how mones work at Vero - Labs ..

Pago

I believe I read somewhere that Enhanced Liquid trust has none and Androsterone in it. Im gonna call those ppl and talk with someone.

(09-27-2012 2:24 PM)eibmoz Wrote:  Oxytocin is released through the serotonin receptor 5-HT1A and i believe this to be a part of the increased feelings of love and closeness toward others, no anxiety, empathy and 'loved up' feeling of MDMA.

Yep, thats exactly what oxy does. The largest concern atm is oxy too big to fly as a pheromone? The jury is still split on this one. some ppl have results while others swear it does nothing. I'm interested in deciphering this mystery.

It is effective as a supplement but questionable as a mone. Although, I could jam an intranasal spray into a girl's nose but how sexy is that? LOL "Hold still honey this wont hurt a bit..."
09-27-2012 2:44 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz, Fly So Hi, Shelly B, Jojje
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

09-27-2012 2:54 PM

There's probably a web site for that if you really want to try it....Eek

My Best,
Shelly B
09-27-2012 2:54 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
853 thanks in 433 posts

09-27-2012 2:56 PM

OXY + B-nol =

[Image: veritaserum-bottle-original-1.bmp-40209d1291809172]

1 rep for whoever knows what that is.

(09-27-2012 2:44 PM)thundr Wrote:  Although, I could jam an intranasal spray into a girl's nose but how sexy is that? LOL "Hold still honey this wont hurt a bit..."

LOL!

Fly
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 2:57 PM by Fly So Hi.)
09-27-2012 2:56 PM

Thoth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

09-27-2012 3:31 PM

(09-27-2012 2:24 PM)eibmoz Wrote:  Oxytocin is released through the serotonin receptor 5-HT1A and i believe this to be a part of the increased feelings of love and closeness toward others, no anxiety, empathy and 'loved up' feeling of MDMA.

I have used MDMA before, and I can tell you it is a VERY effective drug to meet new people. People respond very favorably to you, and a few times people have opened me when I was on it (I use it like 2-3 times a year, and no one ever notices it unless I tell em). If this is caused by Oxytocin then I am very interested in this !

Also: Just the self-effects of Oxytocin should be enough to get results, regardless if it 'flies' or doesn't. Peoples responses to you is determined by how you feel.

My only concern with this would be whether or not using oxytocin as a pheromone will halt or reduce normal oxytocin production (which is what happens if you use MDMA etc alot)

If it does, i'd stay away from it and find ways to naturally increase oxytocin levels;

If it doesn't, and using oxytocin as a phero does not interfer with normal body oxytocin production..well..bring on the oxy's
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 3:36 PM by Thoth.)
09-27-2012 3:31 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3481
Thanks received:
6748 thanks in 1197 posts

09-27-2012 3:53 PM

(09-27-2012 3:31 PM)Thoth Wrote:  I have used MDMA before, and I can tell you it is a VERY effective drug to meet new people. People respond very favorably to you, and a few times people have opened me when I was on it (I use it like 2-3 times a year, and no one ever notices it unless I tell em). If this is caused by Oxytocin then I am very interested in this !

Also: Just the self-effects of Oxytocin should be enough to get results, regardless if it 'flies' or doesn't. Peoples responses to you is determined by how you feel.

My only concern with this would be whether or not using oxytocin as a pheromone will halt or reduce normal oxytocin production (which is what happens if you use MDMA etc alot)

If it does, i'd stay away from it and find ways to naturally increase oxytocin levels;

If it doesn't, and using oxytocin as a phero does not interfer with normal body oxytocin production..well..bring on the oxy's

Oxy is only for chicks. Also it does not cause hormonal shutdown when administered. In fact it does the complete opposite, it actually tells the body to increase more oxy. Some twisted domino effect that only females have.

Nah man you dont want to take oxy. Men injected with oxy will take on female behaviors.

Ie. It will make a man more sedated and not as sexually aggressive. You will most likely want to rub her legs all night instead of put them over your shoulders.

Nevertheless, You will prolly still want to bang but more than likely you will want an hour of cuddle talks first..
09-27-2012 3:53 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1627
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

09-29-2012 7:02 PM

I've wondered if it were possible to get some cheap, vet grade Oxy from another country without a proscription and spray an area with it. I wouldn't rely on it to diffuse, but if it were aerosolized it might work. I wonder what would happen if you filled an area with that kind of mist.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-29-2012 7:02 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 338 posts

10-23-2012 2:45 PM

(07-28-2011 5:59 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I must admitted that I have tured into a collector of Pheromones. So this is a very important make or break decision on whether I get or not. Reading the infor on Daine's forum, she clearly states that the molecule

1.) It is too heavy to be volatile.
2.) Oxytocin is not excreted to the surface of the body.
3.) There are no receptors for Oxytocin on the neurons that make up the pheromone-sensing nerves in the noses of mammals.
4.) Oxytocin is a neurotransmitter, not a neuromodulator.

Anyone trying to sell you Oxytocin as a pheromone is an ill-informed, a charlatan, or both.

If it works, and it does, it must be volatile (to some degree, not all things are equally volatile.)
I found an insect pheromone on the web that was over 700 for molecular weight. And it was a legit bug pheromone that actually goes with the wind. (It doesn't actually have to go with the wind I guess. Some pheromones are used for dogs to mark fire hydrants, and the 'mones stay on the fire hydrant.) So if it is volatile enough for a dog to smell on a fire hydrant, with his nose 1 inch away, then that is volatile enough to work.

So I think the #1 from Diane is out.

If oxytocin is a pheromone, or just acts like one can be a good question. But they keep finding new things that people excrete.

#2 doesn't sound like a hard fact either. Many endogenous substances that are in the body have high levels only at certain times. It's possible that if you test the wrong people (perhaps untrustworthy people) you won't find any oxytocin leaking out their holes with sweat spit pee tears or sex fluids. Perhaps there are other ways to excrete pheromones from the human body besides the above, but just because they haven't found it yet, doesn't mean it won't show up later.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
10-23-2012 2:45 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, zerosix85

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

10-23-2012 5:17 PM

Element 9 + O was said to be effective at the gym. Granted Pheromones in general are more effective when your body temp is up and youre sweating. I wore it a lot that summer and i felt that the oxy did hit.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-23-2012 5:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oxytocin (Pictocin - Oxytocin Injection) idle 5 3,408 12-20-2013 9:01 AM
Last Post: therevolveruk