Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.43 Average
Orbital? Yes Please!!!
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Orbital? Yes Please!!!
04-02-2014 12:31 AM

So Apex Pheromones has been gracious enough to send a bottle of Orbital. I put it through the wire honestly. I've been testing this and mainly this for the last 2 and half weeks to the pros, the cons and how it gets down. I have 2/3 of a bottle left and that's a lot of usage for a short time period. The graphic for this one is my favorite.

For a reference I've used the main socials out there, Glace fb & sb, X22, Connections, Bliss and Hypnotica. I would hands down use Orbital more than any of the above. If a social isn't causing uncontrollable blabber mouth its usually also extremely specific for the target range and effect. Orbital is a swiss army knife for socials considering the situation that you are in and where you want to go. Once again this product is user driven and that is one of the biggest pros for the product.

So when you start learning how to use a weapon they always say that it needs to be an extensions of yourself. Well the same goes for Orbital, its a power social.

Self effects, are barely there but definitely noticeable. Fluidity in your speech. Confidence and a slight happy/goofy demeanor. If your a whore for self effects its more evident at 4+ sprays but its not a lot. A real natural feeling, I had an evening where I was doing some work in a bar and I went au natural and then I sprayed some Orbital on and there was a difference in my movements. I felt more fluid, I interacted with people better and I was definitely in a better mood

Effects on Others, You need to do the approaching and be active with Orbital. This does not apply when people around you already have a decent relationship with you. I was in class after 2 sprays of Orbital and the people that I sat next to were definitely more goofy, more talkative and playful with me. This behavior was uncommon and Ive sat basically the same spot all semester long

The real kicker about Orbital is that the name is super accurate, its about you being the center of attention compared to other socials. People usually just talk about their interests even if its something that is painfully boring like light fixtures, a nutcracker collection or their favorite deli meat on Fridays from some place you'll never ever go to. Orbital cut out all that mindless chatter that you really don't give two shits about. Its kinda like they don't have my permission to talk about it. Not in a dominating way but just in a super subtle way, it took me awhile to put it together because the finer point of this is subtlety.

I was in a group making jokes talking to people and then I realize all 3 people focused their gaze on me. They all had their bodies, heads and eyes pointed towards me and they had a look on their face where you just knew they were focusing what was coming out of my mouth. It definitely shocked me when I realized what was happening and I lost my train of thought after I noticed it. I was the ring master in the circus, the entertainer that other people are following. The group of 3 people were a black girl, a white girl and a really well dressed white guy that I suspect is Gay. talk about a diverse group

There is a certain goofy inhibition of Orbital once people are in your cloud. I was working in the bar that I mentioned earlier and there was a complete 180 in the behavior of the people next me to that was 10 ft away. They were all quiet , just kinda sitting there. I spray Orbital on and the mood changes, they're being loud a lil obnoxious but everybody is having a great time laughing and other acceptable forms of merry making occur.

While wearing it a lot of people were trying to validate themselves to me. Remembering obscure things that I talked about, trying to bring up experiences that could relate to me.

I have more stories to tell but I'm just too tired, Ill continue this later.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 12:33 AM by LL21.)
04-02-2014 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FrankJaeger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Orbital? Yes Please!!!
04-02-2014 3:18 AM

I just got a sample of Orbital with Core, Dio order and am looking forward to trying this out. I am probably going to add it to the LIIK v.2 and Old New Pheromone Additive combo at a club this weekend. Thanks Thundr! Going with 2x Core and 1x Dio tomorrow night. Is this what most testers had success with?
04-02-2014 3:18 AM
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2014 10:45 PM

Used orbital for the first time today. Two spays from sample. Gotta say I'm impressed. The few socials Ive used didnt really do much for me. Glace kinda worked but I would need a minimum of six sprays to see effects. Even then the results were not worth the cost of maintaining a supply of the product at 6 sprays a pop. X22 did zero for me and Ive tried up to up to 8 spays. I had come to the conclusion that socials just don't jive with me until today.

Much like LL said i felt a certain smoothness in my interactions. I combined this with 4 dabs of NA and my target(a early 20s latina) did not want me to leave her side...hence the name? She was also talking a mile a minute about relevant shit all while starry eyed. I need to run this combo a few more times to eliminate possible placebo. So far it looks like theirs hope for me in the socials department.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking. Don't wanna make my own thread till I have more experience with this one. Hope Thundr adds this to his lineup.

That is all
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 10:49 PM by Falcon.)
04-09-2014 10:45 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-10-2014 10:08 AM

Falcon you are not hijacking at all. Its great for other people to share findings most people don't

As I continue to test Orbital, I have cracked the seal for people to open up to me. Not only do they open up to you but they remember and maintain a steady relationship between you and whoever. I'm no expert but I am almost positive that there is none is this to steer it and give it some oomph and make it different from other socials where its easy to get run over by the blabber effect and over sharing.

1-3 full sprays are ideal I ran with 4 sprays and something was off. It just didn't feel right , I'll run it again for the sake of science and science alone

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-10-2014 10:08 AM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-28-2014 10:08 PM

i tried orbital for the first time today and i got to say i really like it. it seems to do basically what it implies. a ton of hovering by people and today it happened to be by the hottest girls in the gym. everywhere i went they seemed to follow. haha. one in particular seemed really intrigued. anyway going to continue testing but you can def see the gears are turning on this one.
04-28-2014 10:08 PM
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2014 11:55 AM

(04-28-2014 10:08 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  i tried orbital for the first time today and i got to say i really like it. it seems to do basically what it implies. a ton of hovering by people and today it happened to be by the hottest girls in the gym. everywhere i went they seemed to follow. haha. one in particular seemed really intrigued. anyway going to continue testing but you can def see the gears are turning on this one.

If I may ask how many sprays did you use? Did you combo it with something else?
04-29-2014 11:55 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2014 10:03 PM

(04-29-2014 11:55 AM)Falcon Wrote:  If I may ask how many sprays did you use? Did you combo it with something else?

sorry it was 3 sample sprays to forearms and side of neck with one spray of taboo to chest. it clearly made a difference. this one particular girl who showed interest before wasn't shy this time around. and blatenly stared and kept passing by me or got on the next machine and i noticed she kept checking me out from the mirrors. she was by far the hottest girl that goes to this gym.. and all natural beauty. hahahaha. going to try it again tomorrow.
04-29-2014 10:03 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-16-2014 1:36 PM

I finished the bottle of Orbital I had, I know some guys aren't interested in socials but this doesn't behave like other socials. It just works with having a great energy and a good vibe, it gets people to open up and then you can pretty much do what you want after that.

It leaves very strong impressions and people are excited to see you. The type of responses that I've had from residuals left on a shirt has been unreal. Normally socials don't last long but when I go out and I start interacting with people and I get such amazing responses. This works for introverts and extroverts but people respect you enough that they need your permission to blab on.

I don't think Orbital has strong imprinting qualities, (imprinting is when you wear a mone and it has people thinking about you at random times like at the grocery or in their dreams). I haven't experienced that with Orbital but it doesn't matter because you can leave such a strong impression from the last time you interacted with someone

I have had chicks that have been colder than that last winter be sweeter than apple pie after being exposed. Some chicks catch on to the playful signature and start conversations with me. This happened more for 2:1 Orbital to Core but this was definitely the work of Orbital . I was getting Ice Cream with my friends this server was trying to give me a hard time and I threw it right back, after my response she looked down,bit her tongue and smiled at the same time. I got the most ice cream on my cone, too bad she was probably under-aged 16/17 because she was stacked.

I think its Work safe, people respect you too much to start blabbing about excessive anything. Just remember to play the part and you'll have no issues.

It definitely works with heavier Status and sexual signatures but for the most part I just wanted to see what Orbital could do on its own. Hands down a very bright fun yet respectful signature. This definitely works as a bitch shield destroyer and in a couple minutes you can get everyone warming up to you.

Shit I got $30 dollars in tips and its not really a job to get tips people just loved me that much. It happened with Orbital

Orbital is

Uplifting

Respectful but don't forget Status is sexy and women don't treat me like some random schlub

Gets people talking

I've never had another social pheromone behave quite like this. The self effects makes you feel smooth, it was a benefit but not the main reason that I wore it.

Also I went out Au naturale no mones and people were ok but it was nowhere near the same type of response as when I wore Orbital or the Cor-bital mix . People just had a higher energy, more laughs in general and playful banter. So many people start teasing and want to be teased or try to give me a hard time in a fun way and you should see how their face light up when I give it right back or call them out on their shit.

Orbital is very consistent when I go out and start talking to people. It has a different carrier than Core so I don't have to wash it off and I can still get some good sleep. It lasts a really long time, I spray immediately before I head into the bar/area and it still good 4-5 hours on skin. I'm not sure how long it lasts on clothes.

For what I got in tips alone made this worth it. I would definitely get this again, I don't even feel like wearing other socials. It covers all my bases and it works great in a combo with Core or something heavier with more None

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 2:14 PM by LL21.)
05-16-2014 1:36 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-18-2014 1:27 AM

Wow, would not mind getting my hands on a sample of this!
05-18-2014 1:27 AM
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2014 4:27 AM

Sounds great, hopefully it will be for sale, if not, I'd love a sample
06-01-2014 4:27 AM

Share This Thread