Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.43 Average
Orbital? Yes Please!!!
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Orbital? Yes Please!!!
06-26-2014 12:04 PM

oh man. LL imagine AV celebrity status with orbital. An entourage mix? I'm still waiting on my core and dio. would you like to try this combo out?DiabloDiablo
06-26-2014 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-07-2014 5:46 AM

I want to know more about orbital. I am thinking of getting it with core for amplified social effects. Can somone tell me more about their experiences with Orbital?
08-07-2014 5:46 AM

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-12-2014 10:26 AM

Here are my reviews for Core and Orbital on another thread

(04-30-2014 1:21 AM)LL21 Wrote:  2 Core 1 Orbital worked much better than I thought. I need to run this a couple more times to get a true feeling for it. People were always chatting me up and talking to me

I thought it would be too social, I was wrong. People loved talking to me tonight, I made an amazing first impression. Some people that are usually cold to me, made jokes once they were in my bubble. Seriously the bartender is hot but bitchy and the mix has something about it that just melts barriers because she made a joke with me and I can't tell you how rare that is. There is just less resistance to you and your presence and people relax and want to talk. I was very well received by a cute lil waitress but there weren't many targets in particular. My mix got this one introverted chick to talk hardcore, she's extremely introverted and awkward. Life won't be easy for her but for now she has her looks lol. she was down wind of me and this mix had her chatting up a storm. This mix also melts personal bubbles, this girl that is getting married soon had no problems having her knees right next to mine, it was awhile before she finally moved her legs.

I had a great vibe and energy passing through tons of people, getting people to really like me and going from one group of people to another without a problem effortlessly

(05-02-2014 12:41 PM)LL21 Wrote:  I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out but I have to say, 2:1 Orbital to Core was absolutely wild. By far the most potent social mix I've ever worn. A very different vibe compared to 2:1 Core to Orbital.

When engaging people and having a good time it was almost unreal. It was a high energy party mix with the status element.

Rapport was so easy, it didn't even matter if the rapport dropped. You could go do something else and come back and as long as they are not deeply engaged, you are in. I definitely felt the fluidity with this mix, with the things that I said and what I did.

My boss bought me a shot of Fireball whiskey and then somebody else wanted to join it, stuff like that happened all night long. As long as there was something that people could slightly relate to they were absolutely engaged and ready to chat.

I had a hard workout but then showered, I don't know if that affected anything. 2 Orbital 1 Core was like an instant party mix, people needed a little warming up and then you can relax because its going to be a great time.

The self effects of being smooth are ramped up with this mix, I felt fucking smooth. The mix of your fluidity and people opening up to you, get you in a fun conversation loop with you and different groups and it is just a great time.

This gives you tons of social status when you come into groups, you should've seen how this how girl just followed everything that I said. I can't do too much because she was right there with her boyfriend and I can't create problems in this situation but it definitely adds to your reputation and social status in a group

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
08-12-2014 10:26 AM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2014 10:43 PM

Will try 2:1 orbital:core for testing tomorrow night as I have a new sample of the former and some get-togethers soon. And report in "my apex testing" thread!

Thanks for the ratio!
(08-12-2014 10:26 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Here are my reviews for Core and Orbital on another thread

(05-02-2014 12:41 PM)LL21 Wrote:  I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out but I have to say, 2:1 Orbital to Core was absolutely wild. By far the most potent social mix I've ever worn. A very different vibe compared to 2:1 Core to Orbital.

When engaging people and having a good time it was almost unreal. It was a high energy party mix with the status element.

Rapport was so easy, it didn't even matter if the rapport dropped. You could go do something else and come back and as long as they are not deeply engaged, you are in. I definitely felt the fluidity with this mix, with the things that I said and what I did.

My boss bought me a shot of Fireball whiskey and then somebody else wanted to join it, stuff like that happened all night long. As long as there was something that people could slightly relate to they were absolutely engaged and ready to chat.

I had a hard workout but then showered, I don't know if that affected anything. 2 Orbital 1 Core was like an instant party mix, people needed a little warming up and then you can relax because its going to be a great time.

The self effects of being smooth are ramped up with this mix, I felt fucking smooth. The mix of your fluidity and people opening up to you, get you in a fun conversation loop with you and different groups and it is just a great time.

This gives you tons of social status when you come into groups, you should've seen how this how girl just followed everything that I said. I can't do too much because she was right there with her boyfriend and I can't create problems in this situation but it definitely adds to your reputation and social status in a group
08-29-2014 10:43 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

08-30-2014 4:27 PM

So my package from apex arrived two days ago. I used 2 sprays orbital, 1 spray core, and one drop of nude alpha.

This mix seemed like a fun mix. I noted that people were in close proximity to me and in a weird way. I was a little out of it so I did not really want to pursue but girls would be dancing right around me, I would turn around and they would sneak over in front of me and start dancing in front of me. Maybe I was just over analyzing but it happened a few times.

Needless to say...I am going to keep testing and reporting. I know core is really good stuff and my best guess would be that orbital is too. I remember imprint being solid also!

Tonight I will try just orbital and core. Mmm...maybe some evolve ;)
08-30-2014 4:27 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-30-2014 7:28 PM

(08-30-2014 4:27 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  So my package from apex arrived two days ago. I used 2 sprays orbital, 1 spray core, and one drop of nude alpha.

This mix seemed like a fun mix. I noted that people were in close proximity to me and in a weird way. I was a little out of it so I did not really want to pursue but girls would be dancing right around me, I would turn around and they would sneak over in front of me and start dancing in front of me. Maybe I was just over analyzing but it happened a few times.

Needless to say...I am going to keep testing and reporting. I know core is really good stuff and my best guess would be that orbital is too. I remember imprint being solid also!

Tonight I will try just orbital and core. Mmm...maybe some evolve ;)

Glad to know your package arrived and you're having fun! Looking forward to more good reports, thanks!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-30-2014 7:28 PM

moe

Rep Post

07-20-2015 6:58 AM

Any new reports on Orbital?

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

07-20-2015 6:58 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-20-2015 9:42 AM

I have it incoming, along with Imprint and Dion. Should get it this week or next week. Can't wait to test!!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
07-20-2015 9:42 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-22-2015 9:49 AM

Just got it. Can't wait to test it!!

Now I have orbital, dion and titan in Fury. They all smell differently, as expected. Titan smells best to me.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*

*sample
^ran out
07-22-2015 9:49 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2015 12:37 PM

Finally got a chance to try orbital solo. Wore three sprays to a social meetup event, two on the neck, 1 split between inner forearms.

It didn't get me opened but once I opened it did have the pull to make people stay and talk. And once I get talking people started joining in the conversation. I started talking with a dude my age, in 15 minutes four more people have joined (2 more dudes and 2 ladies). When somebody joined in they'd talk to me first. The group's body language was centered towards me. As thundr told me in a PM, orbital didn't make them just blabber among themselves, they were talking to me and listening to me. I'm not comfortable with talking with too big a group so I exited after a while and opened new people.

I didn't see any attraction or alpha effect. In fact I may want to add an alpha product to it next time. There were some sets where some I opened some girls and some guys came in and basically AMOG-ed me. My social skills were rusty after working all week. Damn I need to learn how to handle this kind of things better. Any tips guys?

I need to try solo more, and then I'm interested to see how this works with core.

*sample
^ran out
08-14-2015 12:37 PM

Share This Thread