Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.43 Average
Orbital? Yes Please!!!
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Orbital? Yes Please!!!
04-13-2016 3:10 PM

(02-24-2016 2:10 AM)Crucible Wrote:  Seems to raise my mood and libido. I get stronger erections and last longer.

DarkLord1, a lot of people say the same. Those people led me to noopept.

Sorry for the derail, but I'm jumping on the Maca Wagon! Should I add in noopept as well for going for that WOOD OF STEAL? What's everbody's dosage, brand, and dependable source? Please. Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 3:11 PM by MMM.)
04-13-2016 3:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2016 5:43 AM

Anyone got Deer in the headlights effect from Orbital? I saw one girl staring at me. And one stealing glances.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-20-2016 5:43 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2016 6:05 AM

@haggy,

Please post your finding. It doesn't matter what others get. You are different and you will have a bit different experience. Test it on your own and report.

We will compare our reports. Still, you will be different.

Looking forwards to your report.
04-20-2016 6:05 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2016 7:15 AM

Should i put my test results under each product review or create a journal? Which one is better for sharing of experience?

------

Sample
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
SS4M

04-20-2016 7:15 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-20-2016 10:17 AM

(04-20-2016 5:43 AM)haggy Wrote:  Anyone got Deer in the headlights effect from Orbital? I saw one girl staring at me. And one stealing glances.
Thank you for your good report haggy ie you see one girl staring at you and also one stealing glances, both times i also wearing Orbital around town and see much Deer in the headlights effects,

and when i spray 1 Core right neck and 1 Orbital left neck have women pass me then after taken a whiff they turn around and come back where i am standing then proceed to check me out,

this happen two days in a row with using this same mix, its appears to be a good attract those type of women who have time and inclination for hookup, just a quick edit to say my Orbital and Core is in Gold scent

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 10:23 AM by terry0400-40.)
04-20-2016 10:17 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2016 2:32 AM

@haggy,

Product review go in the product review thread. You can post your Orbital review here and would love to see that.

Use journal for reporting your combos. It helps you to remember which combo got you which hit. Product review go to the product review thread.

Now, let us know your orbital review here Mrgreen
04-21-2016 2:32 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2016 10:48 AM

Hmm, i tried Orbital again today in a group meeting of about 10 people. but i didn't notice anything significant.

Venue: open space, stuffy, sweating, strong food smell. This might have affect the effect of the mones? I supposed oil based will be better in such environment?

------

Sample
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
SS4M

04-22-2016 10:48 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-22-2016 12:43 PM

(04-22-2016 10:48 AM)haggy Wrote:  Hmm, i tried Orbital again today in a group meeting of about 10 people. but i didn't notice anything significant.

Venue: open space, stuffy, sweating, strong food smell. This might have affect the effect of the mones? I supposed oil based will be better in such environment?

Yeah haggy i recon oil would be a better pheromone carrier for the atmosphere you describe,

sometimes within a group environment you will notice very little obvious target reaction although there will be some stirring into action by some individuals usually not enough to detract or fragment their present dream state or level of consciousness, however obtain the attention of any of the group alone for a short one on one and so long as you keep it real you will have all the support that they can presently afford.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-22-2016 12:43 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-06-2016 12:40 AM

Why ain't people talking about this product'nuf? This is core but without the sexual tension in me humble opinion. And first ever product (after the slow death of A314) I got approached. And it happened twice today (1 at the post office 2 at the woolies store)

This is some powerful social. People aproach me instead of the other way around. Nothing sexual about this product. It's just casual talk.

Ride share customers ask me how the day's going? Usually I have to ask them. Lol. And then after that they won't shut up. Lol. Very talkative. One rider wouldn't exit when I had another job lined up. Lol. So I had to politely say "am really sorry mate, but the next rider is waiting for me". Lol. Hits many age ranges and both genders and many racial backgrounds. It's an all rounder.

The chat is usually very casual. There is a tiny little status punch, but I think it needs a little add on of Titan to amplify it properly. Imagine the endless possibilities with orbital. I feel like even Andromada is orbiting around me.

I rekon orbital can be paired with so many different other products. This is awesome. So far 5 stars outta 5 for orbital. Love it.
12-06-2016 12:40 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2016 12:58 AM

Try Titan + Orbital. Both of them at 2 sprays. You will be amazed by the result. I have described about the same in another thread. Orbital is amazing social. Though I combo it with other mones.

Thanks
12-06-2016 12:58 AM

Share This Thread