Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
11-09-2011 9:59 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 10:29 PM by SeriousSmile.)
11-09-2011 9:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
11-09-2011 10:33 PM

Wow... I have a new respect for you and liquid alchemy labs. Gary sounds like the type of person I wish most business owners were.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-09-2011 10:33 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-09-2011 11:02 PM

Is this a true story and is it about you?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-09-2011 11:02 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-09-2011 11:11 PM

huh? Confused
11-09-2011 11:11 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-09-2011 11:34 PM

Of course its about him and his greedy Arab ass :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:​

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 11:34 PM by ohhmygod.)
11-09-2011 11:34 PM

jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-09-2011 11:53 PM

(11-09-2011 9:59 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Once upon a time, there is this greedy person who ordered from Gary. Now Gary here is the complete opposite of that person, but he didn't realize how greedy that person is.

Greedy person comes home one day and sees his Liquid Alchemy Lab's shipment arriving, but he is used to ordering a bunch at a time, and seeing a total of three items(2 consumer products + a sample), he wasn't happy.
He decided to send some made up story to Gary that would somehow increase that number... for free. Yes, he was successful in doing so, and Gary, like everyone knows, is very generous and trusting, he goes on and sends him another shipment.

3 weeks later, the shipment arrives, greedy person is happy that he accomplished his mission. Or did he?

At night time, the same day he received his shipment, he put his head on a pillow trying to sleep. Something inside him kept telling him, "damn you for pulling this kind of bullshit". "As long as you keep on having these 'illegal' products with you, you will always be restless". He tried taking a path of repentance and to also cure his greediness.

Two weeks later, greediness is cured, through a tremendous disciplinary routine, monitored by a qualified person in that field. However, what is more important was repentance, to get this voice that is damning him everytime he puts his head to sleep. He kept reading and reading, in others ways to repent and not admit it to the person who wronged but there is no way around it. In fact, as long as this was going on, every good deed he did was not accepted. He has had enough. He puts money on the table, and decides that let other people hate me, I just want to sleep peacefully at night!. PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN!.

After making this prayer, one day, he had this tremendous strength and motivation to do it and just went on, sent Gary an email and admited everything, while also offering some sort of compensation for it, thinking that atleast it will persuade him to forgive him.

Gary responds by saying, there is nothing to forgive, you forgive yourself and make sure to not do it again. We make mistakes and we learn from them, this is a part of being human.

After that email the greedy person was able to, in a long time, sleep peacefully at night. Repentance is complete.

Story time is done.
It takes a big person to admit their mistakes.Now that person needs to forgive themself and move on.
11-09-2011 11:53 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:27 AM

Drama Queen P

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-10-2011 2:27 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:50 AM

Well, the purpose of tracking information is to benefit both sides. Buyer gets to see where the package is, when it was sent and when it will arrive. So does the seller

"I didn't get it" while sometimes true, is relatively rare

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-10-2011 3:50 AM
Hamed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 5:28 AM

(11-10-2011 3:50 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Well, the purpose of tracking information is to benefit both sides. Buyer gets to see where the package is, when it was sent and when it will arrive. So does the seller

"I didn't get it" while sometimes true, is relatively rare

Nope , It One Hundred Percents absolutely relates to shipping method which you choose .
This is what Mara , Love Potion , Sent to me for tracking the parcel :

I received the parcel 4 days ago but can you find anything/anywhere in that link to show you that I've received the parcel ?
I have same issue with the parcel which Chris sent to me .
Neither me , nor chris can track the parcel to find out where it is :
This is what Chris sent to me :
Quote:Hi Hamed,

It was shipped by first class international, which can be rather slow. It should arrive within two weeks to germany. If it does not get there within that time, we will resend the order free of charge by a more reliable method.

still nothing
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 5:31 AM by Hamed.)
11-10-2011 5:28 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 5:39 AM

(11-09-2011 10:33 PM)JonJon Wrote:  Wow... I have a new respect for you and liquid alchemy labs. Gary sounds like the type of person I wish most business owners were.

I don't.
1) Ripping off a sole-proprietor that relies on sales to feed his family by using basic human trust/decency against him - for a low-end scam is really creepy.
2) If you think this sort of wormy behavior does not effect the costs we all pay for stuff...think again.
3) Worm move requires a look at worm motivation. Dude felt guilty and could not sleep. Solved it by telling garry and blathering about it here. Poor Dear. Hope all is better now.

Hey SS. Thanks for solving the mystery for me. Now I know where they get copulins from.....you.
11-10-2011 5:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is the alchemy labs site not working? Columbo 5 3,472 10-23-2016 8:45 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs NikkiReloaded 3 2,585 07-17-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Just 1 Liquid Alchemy Labs product to Arsenal HappyGoSkillfully 7 4,972 07-22-2014 3:29 PM
Last Post: NNN
  New to Mones ...Problem With Liquid Alchemy Order Fashionimage 3 2,610 02-03-2014 3:09 PM
Last Post: whatupbrah
  Liquid Alchemy Labs - Thumbs Up on Delivery Gslinger 0 1,840 12-07-2012 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gslinger