Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
11-10-2011 12:05 PM

It just smacks of irony and hypocrisy and as such disgusts me. And I didn't see an apology. Just my opinion, obviously. I question the reasoning for posting this story in the first place. I think it's great he came clean to Gary and only right. Personally I would have taken it further. Not flaming. Just befuddled. Should he be forgiven...yes. It's not place to judge that anyway. Does this show some growth...possibly and for that I'm glad. I just have a very hard time with people who cast stones. That is all.
11-10-2011 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 1:57 PM

Well that shows he does have a conscience at least. There are some real scary ruthless people out there.
11-10-2011 1:57 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:00 PM

I'm going to weigh in on this. First of all, I think it's great that SS shared this story with the forum. It's a way of giving back good karma to Gary for his act of forgiveness by sharing it publicly. I do think that you should just send Gary a check for the damages, if you have it, to truly repay your debt to Gary. This is my opinion though, & it doesn't matter what I think because the situation is squared away between the two of you. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on the situation because it's now public domain, but I don't think insulting SS is the way to go. Anyway, even though I'm not going to consider your bad karma fully finished until you repay him, I will thank you for sharing this with us & trying to do the right thing in the end. I'm not judging you, I'll just share a story to illustrate what I mean when I say your karma isn't done until you repay him:
When I was a teen we were very poor. I had problems with my family & at the age of fifteen I ended up living at a friend's house for a few months. Nobody provided anything but food for me there (even though they got financial compensation from the state for me), no school clothes, shoes, or even soap & toothbrushes/toothpaste. I had a bestie that was into shoplifting & we got into stealing from people's cars at night. In one car we scored over $700. So fast forward a year & I have my first job. No more stealing, I had saved about the amount I had stolen & guess what? Somebody stole the EXACT amount from me, that I had taken! Me being poor was no excuse for stealing like I did, I just wanted to explain that I wasn't some spoiled girl doing it for a thrill. Anyway, the universe obviously felt that my situation was no excuse for stealing either & my bad karma caught up with me.
11-10-2011 2:00 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:12 PM

Definitely shady behavior, SS, but it's good to see you're starting to grow past it. Maybe the subs & mones are having a positive effect for you. I know they are for me.
11-10-2011 2:12 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:30 PM

(11-10-2011 2:00 PM)Beccah Wrote:  I'm going to weigh in on this. First of all, I think it's great that SS shared this story with the forum. It's a way of giving back good karma to Gary for his act of forgiveness by sharing it publicly. I do think that you should just send Gary a check for the damages, if you have it, to truly repay your debt to Gary. This is my opinion though, & it doesn't matter what I think because the situation is squared away between the two of you. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on the situation because it's now public domain, but I don't think insulting SS is the way to go. Anyway, even though I'm not going to consider your bad karma fully finished until you repay him, I will thank you for sharing this with us & trying to do the right thing in the end. I'm not judging you, I'll just share a story to illustrate what I mean when I say your karma isn't done until you repay him:
When I was a teen we were very poor. I had problems with my family & at the age of fifteen I ended up living at a friend's house for a few months. Nobody provided anything but food for me there (even though they got financial compensation from the state for me), no school clothes, shoes, or even soap & toothbrushes/toothpaste. I had a bestie that was into shoplifting & we got into stealing from people's cars at night. In one car we scored over $700. So fast forward a year & I have my first job. No more stealing, I had saved about the amount I had stolen & guess what? Somebody stole the EXACT amount from me, that I had taken! Me being poor was no excuse for stealing like I did, I just wanted to explain that I wasn't some spoiled girl doing it for a thrill. Anyway, the universe obviously felt that my situation was no excuse for stealing either & my bad karma caught up with me.
Hi Beccah and JonJon,
I love the way the 2 of you have commented.This man did NOT have to even come to the forum as this was between him and Gary.I think SS just showed what a total class act Gary is.This makes me WANT to do business with Gary.
I had an experence with shipping with the DrAmends forumla. It didnt arrive in over a weeks time.I called the company and they resent the product.So I got the second resent order and the very next day the other package finally arrived. I called the company that day and they told me to keep my 2 bottles.Guess who just gained a very loyal customer?They did.I offered to send it back and they just said complements on us.
11-10-2011 2:30 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:45 PM

(11-10-2011 2:30 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Hi Beccah and JonJon,
I love the way the 2 of you have commented.This man did NOT have to even come to the forum as this was between him and Gary.I think SS just showed what a total class act Gary is.This makes me WANT to do business with Gary.
I had an experence with shipping with the DrAmends forumla. It didnt arrive in over a weeks time.I called the company and they resent the product.So I got the second resent order and the very next day the other package finally arrived. I called the company that day and they told me to keep my 2 bottles.Guess who just gained a very loyal customer?They did.I offered to send it back and they just said complements on us.

I'm amazed that dr.amend stuffed actually worked for you. I used my bottles as paperweights. Does he have female formula's now as I thought it was only for guys?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-10-2011 2:45 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:30 PM

(11-10-2011 2:45 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I'm amazed that dr.amend stuffed actually worked for you. I used my bottles as paperweights. Does he have female formula's now as I thought it was only for guys?
Yes he has the female version and I really like it. Its oil based and has cops in it.I even added some fragrane oil to my half bottle and mixed in equal portions.
11-10-2011 3:30 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

11-10-2011 3:46 PM

Hi Jla734,
Welcome to PheroTruth. I'm glad you got the main reason SS shared this incident with community (I'm assuming) ;)
11-10-2011 3:46 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-10-2011 4:09 PM

Thanks guy for contributing... One way or another.

The whole reason for this post is to show how amazing Gary is. If we have 2 people like him(one of them perhaps in a presidential chair) we would have a better world.

I honestly expected a lot of stick, way more than what I had received. I mean I can keep what happened between me and Gary since it was resolved but sharing it is not to ask for your sympathy or create something of that nature. It is to show that Gary is the type of man that is generous, in character and actions. I asked him for his paypal so that I can wire money to him but he refuses to give me his information. The only way is to buy a product and it wont be paying anything back now, would it?

My conscience is clear, and I wont lose sleep if other people give me stick, as long as I didn't wrong anyone. The people I have wronged so far in my life I made amends with.

Dbot, no, I didn't use subliminals or anything. Just a case of getting my head out of my ass and looking at the big picture.

What I believe in, tomorrow, when judgement day comes, God wont punish me for people giving me stick, but he will ask me if I made it up to the people I have wronged.

Gary: "Shake it off. I wish that was the worst thing that had ever been done to me. Don't worry about it; everyone does dumb stuff sooner or later. So, you're human just like the rest of us. No need to pay me anything it is not required to obtain forgiveness, as I have never held anything against you anyway.When we do things that we are ashamed of it hurts us. Forgive yourself; you are the one who you are wrestling with, not me."

A good person learns from his mistakes, and a fool keeps doing the same mistake. My aim is to be a good person and it is in my nature that I don't do the same mistake twice. However, posting my experience here is not a mistake. I deserved what I got.

Like I said, story time is done. Time to move on.
11-10-2011 4:09 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-10-2011 4:29 PM

Man, that Garry is a solid dude.
11-10-2011 4:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is the alchemy labs site not working? Columbo 5 3,473 10-23-2016 8:45 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs NikkiReloaded 3 2,590 07-17-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Just 1 Liquid Alchemy Labs product to Arsenal HappyGoSkillfully 7 4,981 07-22-2014 3:29 PM
Last Post: NNN
  New to Mones ...Problem With Liquid Alchemy Order Fashionimage 3 2,612 02-03-2014 3:09 PM
Last Post: whatupbrah
  Liquid Alchemy Labs - Thumbs Up on Delivery Gslinger 0 1,841 12-07-2012 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gslinger