Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
Hamed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Once upon a time........Liquid Alchemy Labs(Gary)
11-10-2011 5:58 AM

(11-10-2011 5:39 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  I don't.
1) Ripping off a sole-proprietor that relies on sales to feed his family by using basic human trust/decency against him - for a low-end scam is really creepy.
2) If you think this sort of wormy behavior does not effect the costs we all pay for stuff...think again.
3) Worm move requires a look at worm motivation. Dude felt guilty and could not sleep. Solved it by telling garry and blathering about it here. Poor Dear. Hope all is better now.

Hey SS. Thanks for solving the mystery for me. Now I know where they get copulins from.....you.
Iranian have one simple Proverb :
"Shah bakhshideh , ShahGholi nemibakhshe"
It means "The King has forgiven , But the Courtier doesn't"

still nothing
11-10-2011 5:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2011 6:16 AM

(11-10-2011 3:50 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Well, the purpose of tracking information is to benefit both sides. Buyer gets to see where the package is, when it was sent and when it will arrive. So does the seller

"I didn't get it" while sometimes true, is relatively rare

That depends on the carrier and the delivery persons honesty. I once sent a $3,800 bank cashier check for some audio equipment I bought on eBay by U.S.P.S. Express Mail, which is guaranteed overnight with tracking. The guy that I sent it to claimed that he didn't receive it, and the Post Office kept telling me for over a week that it was in transit.

A month later I get a call from the Post Office asking if the recipient ever received the check, then said that he thinks they found the right Airbill and it looks like it was delivered on the day it was supposed to be. I asked him how that could happen, and he replied that he really didn't know. I suggested that the Mail Person that delivered it was a crook, and he became very belligerent with me.

After that I looked at the other sales the guy had on eBay and found 4 other people that had the same thing happen to them, totalling over $30,000.

We all banded together and tried filing an action against the guy with the Postal Inspectors Office, and they told us that there wasn't enough money involved for them to be interested.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-10-2011 6:16 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2011 7:04 AM

Hey SS, I have to say mate that is a particular low move. If you're going to be genuine in repenting then you should have really have admitted it was you and not some silly story. Gary is a decent guy and deserves honest treatment, as Fun says its his livelihood and that of his employees and their families too. You really can't preach to others about integrity and then pull this BS, then more importantly confess only to help you sleep better at night.

However, Gary has forgiven you and that is the most important thing, it really does speak volumes about Gary's character.
11-10-2011 7:04 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-10-2011 7:27 AM

You really should force Gary to charge you for the products because that's not cool.

Now if that happened with AD since they for me are a total scam I would have jumped for joy at your pulling that off. But LAL is quality

It's not truly finished unless you pay off the debt.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-10-2011 7:27 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 7:43 AM

(11-10-2011 5:39 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  I don't.
1) Ripping off a sole-proprietor that relies on sales to feed his family by using basic human trust/decency against him - for a low-end scam is really creepy.
2) If you think this sort of wormy behavior does not effect the costs we all pay for stuff...think again.
3) Worm move requires a look at worm motivation. Dude felt guilty and could not sleep. Solved it by telling garry and blathering about it here. Poor Dear. Hope all is better now.

Hey SS. Thanks for solving the mystery for me. Now I know where they get copulins from.....you.

Can't believe I took the time to search this out but I remembered being pissed off when I read how this tool slagged on Chris - who has done nothing but go out of his way for folks around her - so i found the post that originally set me off.....

RE: Changes to Glace formula?
09-07-2011 1:44 PM

Just received my Glace. Expected Pregnenolone to come with it seeing that it was shipped 4 days before Chris made an announcement that he wont offer it anymore for free with orders of glace. Was really looking forward to it since I requested it.

I hate it when people say something and then they don't honor their word, no matter who you are. I'm sorry, expected better to be honest on the amount of praise I have been reading about Alpha dreams.

Now I might get the stick from some people, being fanboys of alpha dreams but I don't care. I say how it is all the time and I'm not willing to sugar coat anything.

Now Glace working or not is another story, I still haven't tested it yet. However, packaging was nice. The Glace bottle looks better than all the pheromone bottles I have. It is filled to the cap too

Peace

SS
11-10-2011 7:43 AM

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

11-10-2011 8:01 AM

(11-09-2011 9:59 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Gary responds by saying, there is nothing to forgive, you forgive yourself and make sure to not do it again. We make mistakes and we learn from them, this is a part of being human.

After that email the greedy person was able to, in a long time, sleep peacefully at night. Repentance is complete.

What goes around comes around, and it comes around pretty fast when you know what you've done. Gary has stolen the greedy person blessing from God. What was ment from God to the greedy person, will now go to him (Gary).

We reap what, we sow
11-10-2011 8:01 AM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

11-10-2011 9:29 AM

rofl this cracks me upRofl

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
11-10-2011 9:29 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:08 AM

Douchery. Just douchery.

And to think you are the one that started the judgey moral thread...
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 10:31 AM by halo0073.)
11-10-2011 10:08 AM
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 10:46 AM

The whole subjects douchey lol. If your going to do something moral or immoral, at least follow through completely. Only douches second guess themselves because they lack confidence.[php]
11-10-2011 10:46 AM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2011 11:57 AM

I don't condone what he did, but Gary forgave him. Now where I come from once a person publicly confesses, repents (asks forgiveness and doesn't do it again), we don't slander him, however this is a public forum and I can't control what's going on. But consider this, SS and As33, both had a falling out not too long ago, if anything as33 has the more reason than anyone to rub it in SS's face but he doesn't. That says something. Furthermore, many of us here condone forms of social deception as a means to get ahead. I'm not condemning anyone or protecting SS. But the minute we start flaming... the end result will be the fruits of our labor not his. *steps off pulpit, washes hands* it was a douche move he did no doubt.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-10-2011 11:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is the alchemy labs site not working? Columbo 5 3,473 10-23-2016 8:45 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs NikkiReloaded 3 2,590 07-17-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Just 1 Liquid Alchemy Labs product to Arsenal HappyGoSkillfully 7 4,981 07-22-2014 3:29 PM
Last Post: NNN
  New to Mones ...Problem With Liquid Alchemy Order Fashionimage 3 2,612 02-03-2014 3:09 PM
Last Post: whatupbrah
  Liquid Alchemy Labs - Thumbs Up on Delivery Gslinger 0 1,841 12-07-2012 10:15 AM
Last Post: Gslinger