Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old vs. new (boxed) New Pheromone Additive
Stuttgart-man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

Old vs. new (boxed) New Pheromone Additive
10-10-2010 11:06 AM

Hallo, I am a little bit confused about the threads on loveScent about the new boxed New Pheromone Additive. There is sometimes reported that the new New Pheromone Additive do not work whereas the old one do it.

I have already contact LaCroy (the manufacturer of New Pheromone Additive) and they say the new New Pheromone Additive has not changed.

But however the many people who have reported that the boxed version of New Pheromone Additive do not work do confuse me.

Has somebody futher information and/or experiences about the new boxedNPA?

It is (was) my favourite mone.

Thank you in advance
10-10-2010 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 936
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1163 posts

RE: Old vs. new (boxed) New Pheromone Additive
10-10-2010 11:52 AM

I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but cannot. I have a bottle of New Pheromone Additive from probably 2 years ago which is still about 1/2 full, and haven't ordered since.

But, I would say that if LaCroy says that they haven't changed it, then they probably haven't.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
10-10-2010 11:52 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1650
Thanks received:
1765 thanks in 851 posts

10-11-2010 5:54 PM

(10-10-2010 11:06 AM)Stuttgart-man Wrote:  Hallo, I am a little bit confused about the threads on loveScent about the new boxed New Pheromone Additive. There is sometimes reported that the new New Pheromone Additive do not work whereas the old one do it.

I have already contact LaCroy (the manufacturer of New Pheromone Additive) and they say the new New Pheromone Additive has not changed.

But however the many people who have reported that the boxed version of New Pheromone Additive do not work do confuse me.

Has somebody futher information and/or experiences about the new boxedNPA?

It is (was) my favourite mone.

Thank you in advance
SM hi, i have received a bottle of the New Pheromone Additive boxed several months ago, Printing on the box says 7 mL and the printing on the bottle from inside the box says 5 ml ( it is a taller bottle than the usual old New Pheromone Additive bottle, and it has a standard euro type dropper stopper and not the old type)

After measuring the contents of this bottle with a medical measuring device the contents of the bottle did contain 5.7 mL of product, this gives me a total of 340 drops from my glass rubber ended phero dropper,

I prefer to use my dropper with New Pheromone Additive rather than the standard dropper of old, but the boxed New Pheromone Additive has a far better stopper dropper than the old one and is less messy and more accurate, but i have not measured the pheromone weight of a drop from the new boxed dropper as yet.

Now the important fact is that i have been using New Pheromone Additive for years and this boxed version that i now possess is the best that i have experienced, the Androstenone quality is as good and probably better than any that is available and this stuff works very well as i am actually getting better hits with it than the old version not only this but it actually seems to cling and last longer on the surface of the skin than ever before so i will have no hesitancy in giving the boxed New Pheromone Additive a bright green light as it is a good quality consistent product and if New Pheromone Additive has traditionally been a keeper for you then i promise you that you will not be dissapointed with what the boxed version has to offer and as a matter of fact i am ordering more with the discount code today " Columbus "

Also will probably get myself another bottle of Essence of Woman with this order.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
10-11-2010 5:54 PM
Stuttgart-man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

10-11-2010 8:25 PM

(10-11-2010 5:54 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  SM hi, i have received a bottle of the New Pheromone Additive boxed several months ago, Printing on the box says 7 mL and the printing on the bottle from inside the box says 5 ml ( it is a taller bottle than the usual old New Pheromone Additive bottle, and it has a standard euro type dropper stopper and not the old type)

After measuring the contents of this bottle with a medical measuring device the contents of the bottle did contain 5.7 mL of product, this gives me a total of 340 drops from my glass rubber ended Pheromone dropper,

I prefer to use my dropper with New Pheromone Additive rather than the standard dropper of old, but the boxed New Pheromone Additive has a far better stopper dropper than the old one and is less messy and more accurate, but i have not measured the pheromone weight of a drop from the new boxed dropper as yet.

Now the important fact is that i have been using New Pheromone Additive for years and this boxed version that i now possess is the best that i have experienced, the Androstenone quality is as good and probably better than any that is available and this stuff works very well as i am actually getting better hits with it than the old version not only this but it actually seems to cling and last longer on the surface of the skin than ever before so i will have no hesitancy in giving the boxed New Pheromone Additive a bright green light as it is a good quality consistent product and if New Pheromone Additive has traditionally been a keeper for you then i promise you that you will not be dissapointed with what the boxed version has to offer and as a matter of fact i am ordering more with the discount code today " Columbus "

Also will probably get myself another bottle of Essence of Woman with this order.

Hey Terry, I am relieved to hear that, as New Pheromone Additive is one of my favourite mone which I would miss! So I am happy to hear these good news Yahoo
Nice to see you all over the forums about mones Smile
The Love Scent-forum is a great forum too, but in the last time you have sometimes the feeling that you are on a lonely station platform. Cry
It is funny to see that so many members from Love Scent are here too Preved
Thank Pago for this good advice :good2:
10-11-2010 8:25 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1650
Thanks received:
1765 thanks in 851 posts

10-12-2010 4:17 AM

(10-11-2010 8:25 PM)Stuttgart-man Wrote:  Hey Terry, I am relieved to hear that, as New Pheromone Additive is one of my favourite mone which I would miss! So I am happy to hear these good news Yahoo
Nice to see you all over the forums about mones Smile
The Love Scent-forum is a great forum too, but in the last time you have sometimes the feeling that you are on a lonely station platform. Cry
It is funny to see that so many members from Love Scent are here too Preved
Thank Pago for this good advice :good2:
Yes i post up here now and then if i feel i have something to contribute and i enjoy it also for communicating with so many great minds and personalitys like you for one, also i get to learn much from my participation here and also on Love-Scent which has its quiet times but its all good and i am a bit of a stirrer as i joke sometimes.

I did put in an order this morning for another boxed New Pheromone Additive and also a bottle of Essence of Woman and a couple of sample gels it was ok and with the code i got $13.73 discount and with the strong Australian dollar made the transaction even sweeter.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
10-12-2010 4:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive first application vs others briann 15 721 02-07-2013 5:31 PM
Last Post: briann
  New Pheromone Additive & Glace MicPhero 14 1,738 12-13-2012 1:56 PM
Last Post: Rileydc84
  Strange effect of New Pheromone Additive/woman Rodiola 11 1,027 10-28-2012 10:52 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 8 1,501 06-28-2012 2:26 AM
Last Post: ocd