Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ?
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ?
06-20-2012 10:17 PM

hello guys. is there any real reason for someone to have them both? i think both working almost the same. i already have Turn Up The Heat and AM but thinking to order some New Pheromone Additive. your opinion? it worth to get both of them or its a waste and better stay with Turn Up The Heat only? thanks

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
06-20-2012 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ?
06-20-2012 10:36 PM

(06-20-2012 10:17 PM)toutsif Wrote:  hello guys. is there any real reason for someone to have them both? i think both working almost the same. i already have Turn Up The Heat and AM but thinking to order some New Pheromone Additive. your opinion? it worth to get both of them or its a waste and better stay with Turn Up The Heat only? thanks

Hmm,i have both.New pheromone additive is quite a bit stronger,lol.Both the good and the adverse reactions are stronger too though so it can backfire just as much as it works.When it works,it hits very hard though P If turn up the heat already works well for you,you probably wont need to have both though since stronger isnt always better(^_^)If your looking for something stronger than Turn Up The Heat,New Pheromone Additive is it though.

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012 10:38 PM by meng123.)
06-20-2012 10:36 PM
clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-21-2012 12:45 AM

Personal reccomendation for Turn Up The Heat:

If you plan on using it, don't apply it at the start of your night. Unless you are a really passive guy that produces very little -none, it can be too sexually aggressive. However, once you've got yourself into the comfort zone with some other pheremones, its the perfect time to slip away and apply a couple sprays of Turn Up The Heat from a ToGo bottle.

Obviously there are a ton of ways to use Turn Up The Heat and many mixes, but I have found it can backfire. When this happens early on in a night, it can be disheartening.

A good example, if you are still going to be in the pub for 4 more hours and don't have an exit plan, even if a girl gets affected by Turn Up The Heat it might not be suitable to go to your place/her place. Over the span of 2 hours, if all you got on is Turn Up The Heat, it might get a bit hard for her to deal with sex vibes she is getting from you. I have never been able to convice a woman to leave a nightclub before like 10:00PM but I usually show up earlier than that. So for me, I never use Turn Up The Heat in my starting mix.

From what I have read, New Pheromone Additive functions totally differently and has several "stages" thus is more suitable in a one-mone-fits-all role.

At least until you figure out how it works for you, I would use it as a "trump card" when nearing the end of the night.

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
06-21-2012 12:45 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

06-26-2012 4:04 AM

Turn Up The Heat for attraction New Pheromone Additive for bedroom
06-26-2012 4:04 AM

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-26-2012 4:16 AM

Not meaning to hijack the topic, but:

If you have been wearing a product less overtly sexual, then apply androstenone or New Pheromone Additive about 30 minutes before you know sex will go down, is there any chance the girl will respond negatively to the -none? I know some younger girls don't like it in social situations but is it safe for all people/ages during sex? Rephrased: Will -none always ENHANCE a girls sexuality or is there a chance it will repulse her?
06-26-2012 4:16 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-26-2012 9:02 AM

New Pheromone Additive

In south America Turn Up The Heat

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-26-2012 9:02 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2012 12:38 PM

(06-26-2012 4:16 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  Not meaning to hijack the topic, but:

If you have been wearing a product less overtly sexual, then apply androstenone or New Pheromone Additive about 30 minutes before you know sex will go down, is there any chance the girl will respond negatively to the -none? I know some younger girls don't like it in social situations but is it safe for all people/ages during sex? Rephrased: Will -none always ENHANCE a girls sexuality or is there a chance it will repulse her?

There is always the chance that a woman might respond negatively/change her mind. A woman's attraction is fickle that way.

However, if you have built on the social mix qualities and established good contact, closeness/comfort, kino and are getting a good number of other "gagging-for-it" IOIs, the chances are very good that adding some overt none will tip things into the "let's get out of here - NOW!" stage.

I've been working this way with none for some years now and the successes far outweigh the failures. I've mainly used Turn Up The Heat for this, or plain Androstenone. Smile
06-27-2012 12:38 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

06-27-2012 1:05 PM

Try adding some tac aka LMR destroyer.
06-27-2012 1:05 PM

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-28-2012 1:26 AM

New Pheromone Additive will eat Turn Up The Heat for beakfast Mosking
06-28-2012 1:26 AM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-09-2013 8:37 PM

I'm also considering New Pheromone Additive though I already have Turn Up The Heat, Jerk and Evolve but I'm still looking for that perfect sexual. Turn Up The Heat has served me well but its so damn finicky and as already stated easy to ghost.

I'm going to be trying New Pheromone Additive unless the new formula has screwed things up somehow. Though Dirty Primitive and Domination XS also have me intrigued. Not to cloud your question further but I think its good to experiment and try new things. There are certainly better products than Turn Up The Heat out there.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
08-09-2013 8:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn up the heat, is it still good? Radman 2 553 03-06-2019 10:14 AM
Last Post: Radman
  Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo" masterfu678 17 2,460 01-11-2019 9:12 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY dsouza 13 7,530 11-28-2016 8:48 PM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Turn Up the Heat Ides of March 1 1,388 01-05-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Glace and Turn up the Heat Aero-el 4 1,971 03-17-2014 4:45 AM
Last Post: monemyname