Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Pheromone Additive & Glace
MicPhero
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

New Pheromone Additive & Glace
10-10-2012 7:16 PM

Hey Guys.
Would love some advice on mixing New Pheromone Additive and Glace.
Do they go well together?
How much should i put on for each?

Kind of new too pheromones but i heard these two products are ace!

Thoughts guys, ideas etc would be helpfull
10-10-2012 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MicPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive & Glace
10-11-2012 7:34 AM

Ok, just been doing research all afternoon on these products, I've pretty much convinced myself that there's a high possibility these 2 Pheromones would work well together.

People have also added androstadienone with these two and have experienced great results with all 3.

But I'm just gonna use the two (New Pheromone Additive and glacé) and see how I go. Ordered them both. Should get both in sometime next week.

Im 25 live in Sydney Australia , been told I'm cute. Will be testing these products in clubs and bars. I'm also doing a trip around south America in December for a month. So I want too experiment with a few Pheromones before than and bring the best ones on my trip.

I've used alpha maschio a year ago, still have it. The results I got from am we're good. I got better results by spraying it once on my clothes. Seemed too last longer when applied on clothing. But did see results which is good.

I bought liquid trust oxytocin spray just recently , still too test Smile
10-11-2012 7:34 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1008 thanks in 429 posts

10-11-2012 3:48 PM

I have found New Pheromone Additive works best with Androstadienone or even True Love. New Pheromone Additive is such a solid hitter I use it often.

I simply mix 4 parts cologne with 1 part New Pheromone Additive and I have my gigolo juice ready to rock.

The Dude abides...
10-11-2012 3:48 PM
MicPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

10-11-2012 10:43 PM

(10-11-2012 3:48 PM)andromun Wrote:  I have found New Pheromone Additive works best with Androstadienone or even True Love. New Pheromone Additive is such a solid hitter I use it often.

I simply mix 4 parts cologne with 1 part New Pheromone Additive and I have my gigolo juice ready to rock.

Sounds good, there was a topic about some buildup effect with using this product, im going too try this , 1 dab on the side of the neck every morning and before i head out too the city saturday night ill spray my cologne in a different area 3 times and see how that works, ill test Glace out another week, wanna see the full effect of New Pheromone Additive first. Aparantley people get crazy hits from New Pheromone Additive the day after it is applied, haha sounds crazy, looking forward to putting this to the test!
10-11-2012 10:43 PM
MicPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

10-20-2012 10:38 PM

Ok so,
Dabbed New Pheromone Additive twice behind the ears on my neck, in the morning and at night before bed in the last few nights.

New Pheromone Additive as a stand alone phero is a killer. Got plenty of eye contact , and ppl seemed too respect me and wanted too talk too me more.

It's funny some reviews say New Pheromone Additive needs a social buffer but this worked well as a sexual and social phero.

I love this stuff!
10-20-2012 10:38 PM

MicPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

10-27-2012 10:35 PM

Ok, so yesterday I went shopping with a friend who is usually a miserable guy too be around, but not this time, I sprayed glacé fb 5 times on sides/back of my neck, 15 minutes after application I felt confident and unstoppable, I also suffer from a little anxiety aswell, glacé definitely had s good effect on me, back to my friend, we met up had some lunch and did some shopping, all throughout the day he was a happier/talkative (wouldn't shutup a times lol), he would usually take the Mickey out of me at times too but none of that, total respect.

So last night I dabbed New Pheromone Additive twice on both sides of the neck under each ear and sprayed glacé fb 4 times on each wrist, once under chin and once behind neck. went into town with the same friend and another friend, both are Spanish and at times speak in there own lingo. But not once did they last night and they were also showing the utmost respect, felt like the man of the crew! And all convos were directed at me, no silence at all, the two of em wouldn't shutup! Lol

Metup with two girls who know my friend, one south American and one Aussie. Started talking too the Aussie first who seemed pretty interested, a lot of joking around, flirting, got along pretty well, but she was very tall! Lol felt like a midget, but she was very attractive (model like) so as I was looking up too talk too her I was thinking a) I look stupid talking too this giant and b) her south American friend was a lot more shorter and seemed too give me some attention while I was talking too her friend so it was worth the gamble haha

Anyhow started the usual chit chat with the s/a girl(very attractive btw, very very flirty, touching me all the time, got along like a house on fire! I was really busting too goto the toiletso I told her too stay with the group and I'll be back, anyhow as I was waiting for a unisex toilet too open (bit of a line) I noticed she came down too look for me (Im thinking oh oh, stalker alert) haha anyhow she spotted me out and I told her to wait upstairs for me, she said she couldn't help it but be around me, as soon as those words came out of her mouth I went straight in for the kiss! Amazing! I was hooking up with this gorjuss girl while in the line waiting for a toilet to be available, haha

Anyhow a toilet opened up and she tried getting me in the cubicle with her, I noticed security were watching so I told her prob not a good idea and let her know sec were in our sights.

We ended up back with the group again and noticed my friend was trying too hit on her, she wouldn't have it and ended up with most of the night. Anyhow got her number and we plan too catch up soon.

Conclusion: New Pheromone Additive/glacé did help my anxiety somewhat and helped me enjoy my night a lot more, total attraction from the ladies I interacted with! But keep in mind for the newbies like myself who are reading this, you have too open up and create situations like I did, don't be scared too talk too the ladies, once you do and you have the pheromones on you working like a charm your chances of actually picking up are greatly increased! I noticed the effects they had and swear by these products too
10-27-2012 10:35 PM
Thanks given by Six, shadowknight, extraballislit, idontknow, thundr, seeusmile, eyeofra, Fly So Hi, Pheroman, as33156, el-hombre-del-fuego
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

11-02-2012 7:56 PM

(10-27-2012 10:35 PM)MicPhero Wrote:  Ok, so yesterday I went shopping with a friend who is usually a miserable guy too be around, but not this time, I sprayed glacé fb 5 times on sides/back of my neck, 15 minutes after application I felt confident and unstoppable, I also suffer from a little anxiety aswell, glacé definitely had s good effect on me, back to my friend, we met up had some lunch and did some shopping, all throughout the day he was a happier/talkative (wouldn't shutup a times lol), he would usually take the Mickey out of me at times too but none of that, total respect.

So last night I dabbed New Pheromone Additive twice on both sides of the neck under each ear and sprayed glacé fb 4 times on each wrist, once under chin and once behind neck. went into town with the same friend and another friend, both are Spanish and at times speak in there own lingo. But not once did they last night and they were also showing the utmost respect, felt like the man of the crew! And all convos were directed at me, no silence at all, the two of em wouldn't shutup! Lol

Metup with two girls who know my friend, one south American and one Aussie. Started talking too the Aussie first who seemed pretty interested, a lot of joking around, flirting, got along pretty well, but she was very tall! Lol felt like a midget, but she was very attractive (model like) so as I was looking up too talk too her I was thinking a) I look stupid talking too this giant and b) her south American friend was a lot more shorter and seemed too give me some attention while I was talking too her friend so it was worth the gamble haha

Anyhow started the usual chit chat with the s/a girl(very attractive btw, very very flirty, touching me all the time, got along like a house on fire! I was really busting too goto the toiletso I told her too stay with the group and I'll be back, anyhow as I was waiting for a unisex toilet too open (bit of a line) I noticed she came down too look for me (Im thinking oh oh, stalker alert) haha anyhow she spotted me out and I told her to wait upstairs for me, she said she couldn't help it but be around me, as soon as those words came out of her mouth I went straight in for the kiss! Amazing! I was hooking up with this gorjuss girl while in the line waiting for a toilet to be available, haha

Anyhow a toilet opened up and she tried getting me in the cubicle with her, I noticed security were watching so I told her prob not a good idea and let her know sec were in our sights.

We ended up back with the group again and noticed my friend was trying too hit on her, she wouldn't have it and ended up with most of the night. Anyhow got her number and we plan too catch up soon.

Conclusion: New Pheromone Additive/glacé did help my anxiety somewhat and helped me enjoy my night a lot more, total attraction from the ladies I interacted with! But keep in mind for the newbies like myself who are reading this, you have too open up and create situations like I did, don't be scared too talk too the ladies, once you do and you have the pheromones on you working like a charm your chances of actually picking up are greatly increased! I noticed the effects they had and swear by these products too

Sounds like a great combination which was quite effective. I'll be sure to try that one once I purchase the New Pheromone Additive.

4 times each wrist and once under chin + behind neck is 10 sprays of glace total? Just looking into if I read this correctly. If I'm wrong and it's not ten sprays, correct me if you don't mind. Thank you.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-02-2012 7:56 PM
MicPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 5 posts

11-02-2012 8:41 PM

Nope, 4 in total. Some people use 6 sprays though
11-02-2012 8:41 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

11-03-2012 6:57 AM

(11-02-2012 8:41 PM)MicPhero Wrote:  Nope, 4 in total. Some people use 6 sprays though

Awesome.

So at a rate of 4 per application it would last nearly 2 months. I probably will only do a maximum of 4 sprays ever with FB Glace (Light Silicone). Thanks for the information.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-03-2012 6:57 AM

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3494
Thanks received:
6875 thanks in 1202 posts

11-03-2012 7:39 AM

Great reporting. Glace and New Pheromone Additive work well together as a social sexual. Keep playing with the ratios until you find your sweet spot. Take note that the more socials you use, like glace, over top of a sexual the more it removes the sexual portion of your app. You can go too much social and effectively neuter your New Pheromone Additive. The ratio is basically dependent on what effect you are trying to create.

When out hunting try pushing the limit of as much sexual you can apply and not ghost with the least amount of social to get the job done. Reverse this order for daytime.
11-03-2012 7:39 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra, paradigmshift, abrave, el-hombre-del-fuego

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive vs. Dirty Primitive vs. Nude Alpha Machine 24 13,263 10-07-2013 1:41 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  aqua vitae vs New Pheromone Additive hankypanky2 2 2,544 09-04-2013 6:07 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 9 7,490 08-09-2013 7:37 PM
Last Post: gatsby
  New Pheromone Additive first application vs others briann 15 6,380 02-07-2013 3:31 PM
Last Post: briann
  Glace and Androstadienone Pheromone ordered static3600 7 2,911 12-20-2012 12:50 PM
Last Post: Androaura