Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace and Androstadienone Pheromone ordered
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Glace and Androstadienone Pheromone ordered
12-19-2012 10:32 PM

Both of these i just ordered, hopefully it gets here before christmas. anybody have tips on how i should use these, like application points and such.
12-19-2012 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace and Androstadienone Pheromone ordered
12-19-2012 10:40 PM

(12-19-2012 10:32 PM)static3600 Wrote:  Both of these i just ordered, hopefully it gets here before christmas. anybody have tips on how i should use these, like application points and such.

Man i't s not you personally ...

but i'm getting sick of guy's coming around .. ordering some stuff they do not know what it does ( obviously due to their questions )

and then come around and ask again and again the same questions on how to use stuff that is reported about really enough to keep you busy reading for weeks !!

just take the post of the last 7 days search function ( that's in the drop down menue in the left corner ) and you will find a thread on how to use A1

On the right corner you will find the search function .. this will give you more information as needed for what you're asking ...

when you have then some specific questions left ...

you can ask them here and surely somebody will be able to answer them !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-19-2012 10:40 PM
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2012 10:53 PM

(12-19-2012 10:40 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Man i't s not you personally ...

but i'm getting sick of guy's coming around .. ordering some stuff they do not know what it does ( obviously due to their questions )

and then come around and ask again and again the same questions on how to use stuff that is reported about really enough to keep you busy reading for weeks !!

just take the post of the last 7 days search function ( that's in the drop down menue in the left corner ) and you will find a thread on how to use Androstadienone

On the right corner you will find the search function .. this will give you more information as needed for what you're asking ...

when you have then some specific questions left ...

you can ask them here and surely somebody will be able to answer them !

Pago

fair point. bit nobish for me to create the thread on the topic. if the admins can delete it that would be good
12-19-2012 10:53 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-20-2012 2:29 AM

Pago. I fight the urge to be extremely sarcastic whenever i see posts like this.

Search function is very useful. Perhaps too useful in that when i would research putatives and make purchases based on what i read.

I dont want pherotruth to look like pherotalk where the same questions are asked over and over.

I understand people want the most for their money but seriously the best way would be for people to just take a chance and buy it. There are reputable trusted vendors here.
12-20-2012 2:29 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2012 6:06 AM

the above will tell you all you need yo know
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 6:07 AM by peter piper.)
12-20-2012 6:06 AM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-20-2012 6:53 AM

I really hope pherotruth does not become the new pherotalk, because its pretty much completely void of experienced users over there now Sad.
12-20-2012 6:53 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-20-2012 1:32 PM

(12-20-2012 6:53 AM)Blade Wrote:  I really hope pherotruth does not become the new pherotalk, because its pretty much completely void of experienced users over there now Sad.

Correct ..

that's why i react a bit different than you guy's know me ..

have you guy's seen that every noob starts a journal and that after a few weeks those peeps give advice to the other noobs ..

that's why you have to wade through tons of bullshit of posts to find something interesting ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-20-2012 1:32 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-20-2012 1:50 PM

(12-20-2012 1:32 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Correct ..

that's why i react a bit different than you guy's know me ..

have you guy's seen that every noob starts a journal and that after a few weeks those peeps give advice to the other noobs ..

that's why you have to wade through tons of bullshit of posts to find something interesting ..

Pago

Look at the what would be a newbie like a caterpillar. As they are getting ready to cocoon before they can become the beautiful butterfly sometimes they can be too confused, and/or excited, and may promote one product over others without the full understanding or comprehension of the results that they are experiencing.

As I look back even, I could see that my former posts were based more on the excitement of actually receiving what seemed to be blatant hits or happenings that are much different than my usual norms.

I feel I am still new even though I have read perhaps around 3/4 of this entire forum (let's say over half to be more fair). It isn't until one has a total variety of products that one really becomes more intermediate or even in the future more adept at reviewing properly the substances in their hands.

When I was new, I scoured this forum extensively after I had already purchased a product. Rather than post about my products before testing them somewhat I had at least waited until I noticed some interesting results before bringing forth participation to this forum.

So to the original poster, it's great that you have ventured into some new pheromone products.

Glace is generally both male and female safe. Androstadienone may make some males feel more tired or a little less energetic than their normal self. Keep those things in mind and good luck on your pheromone journey.

As others have recommended in this thread, use the search function for a more rapid answer to your inquiry about what to truly expect or after product application, "what's next?"

Thank to both paradigmshift and Pagodeiro for sound advice.

Again, good luck with the things you do with your new pheromones.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-20-2012 1:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NA combo with Glace, Androstadienone and core? rafaeldark97 5 2,063 07-30-2018 10:26 PM
Last Post: Mischief
  AV+Glace+Androstadienone mix replacement for introvert Akp69 6 4,255 07-14-2015 10:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  AM+Glace+Androstadienone or AV+Hypnotica Social+Androstadienone CanadianGuy45 47 25,113 01-02-2013 7:21 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45
  New Pheromone Additive & Glace MicPhero 14 11,597 12-13-2012 12:56 PM
Last Post: Rileydc84