Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude alpha + Dirty Primitive + Androstadienone/cohesion
andronewb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude alpha + Dirty Primitive + Androstadienone/cohesion
07-20-2013 11:57 AM

Hey guys there are a few korean and japanese girls im going clubbing with in the coming weeks. the girls are 20-25 yo very americanized, born and raised in the US.

I was wondering if NA+DP+Androstadienone would be a good combo for asian americans? I know for asians youd want to go a little lower on the none so i was planning on doing 10 inches NA plus one tiny dab of DP and 50 mcg of Androstadienone or a spray of cohesion.

Keep in mind im going to go hit up bars and clubs. For day time i use Xist +Androstadienone +NA and it works quite well.

Unfortunately i just got my NA and DP so never got a chance to test them. But ive been having a hard time finding the right mone mix for asian americans in club setti gs. Really afraid to OD on none, but im about to say Fu** it and just drop the none on them like a hammer. Maybe i naturally produce little none.

Thanks for any suggestions. Please no theories. If u havent seen it work or u havent tested urself please dont make any recommendations.

[/align]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 11:59 AM by andronewb.)
07-20-2013 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude alpha + Dirty Primitive + Androstadienone/cohesion
07-20-2013 7:59 PM

Read Thundrs journal... he doesn't think its a very good idea. Specifically the cops+Androstadienone . Nobody is going to spoon feed you info on every brain fart combo dude, stop being so entitled. "No recommendations" lol... we're all here helping to RESEARCH and figure shit out together, try it yourself and see what happens.
07-20-2013 7:59 PM
andronewb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2013 11:41 PM

(07-20-2013 7:59 PM)phertest Wrote:  Read Thundrs journal... he doesn't think its a very good idea. Specifically the cops+Androstadienone . Nobody is going to spoon feed you info on every brain fart combo dude, stop being so entitled. "No recommendations" lol... we're all here helping to RESEARCH and figure shit out together, try it yourself and see what happens.

Not asking to be spoonfed. I asked a question. If you don't know the answer you're entitled to.....not answer. You took offense to it because you were maybe having a bad day? Or looking to pick a fight? Or any number of other reasons maybe.

Secondly, I would LOVE to read journals. Unfortunately it seems that I have not accumulated enough face time on these forums....Thus the question.

And wanting a recommendation only if you actually observed it work, or personally tried it yourself....really man? You think that's being entitled? I just didn't want every harebrained idea that might work in theory, but has never been tested. I'm just stating I don't want a hypothesis. If you have a hypothesis? Awesome. That's fine. I'm just asking you to not share it in the thread where i specifically ask for personal experience in the matter.

Yes. I understand it's the standard answer to "figure it out yourself". Yes. I plan on "figuring it out" myself. I just wanted to read some advice and if possible get some personal experience stories regarding this issue. If you read my original post ,i state that i just received the NA and DP. I plan on testing it. But if there's an obvious recommendation against NA + DP + Androstadienone , then i would have liked to hear about it.

Is it that time of the month?
07-20-2013 11:41 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-21-2013 12:23 AM

Well, I took my little bottle of NA and did an inch on my finger (I took a ruler and measured an inch from my finger tip to the knuckle, and it's EXACTLY an inch. It's how I measure inches) and rubbed it from the back of my ear to the tip of my chin on both sides, and an inch to the sides of my neck, and one drop of DP around my Adam's Apple to the front of the neck, and two sprays of Cohesion to the wrist, and smeared it up the forearms. 6 inches of NA TOTAL.

I have been working out with this woman, not lovers or anything in that area, for almost 4 years, and for the first time ever, I get a compliment. "YOU'RE LOOKING BUFF THESE DAYS." I just laughed it off, and asked her was she okay, in which all she did was smile.

I don't care what anyone says, THAT WAS A HIT!!!!

Maybe I should have run NA and DP for a week or two before adding in Cohesion, but I didn't! Whistle3

The Journey continues ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-21-2013 12:23 AM

MMM

Rep Post

07-21-2013 12:29 AM

P.S. Through my search, I've noted a lot of arguing/exchange of unpleasantries. It would be NICE, save time and reading IF people would do that by way of P.M., yes? That way, the rest of us won't have to dig through pages of arguments to get to the GOOD IDEAS and INFO. Parting

NEWBIES are gonna be NEWBIES, and that's just the way it tis! Lazy

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Chase it with the beverage of your choice. Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-21-2013 12:29 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-21-2013 1:59 AM

Haha as a matter of fact, yeah I was having a shitty morning :b I even posted about how much shit mones have got me into in one of the PXS threads just before this... anyway, I took your question as a fish for information without having to do anything and didn't realize journals were blocked. Ma bad.

It seems that cops and Androstadienone are both opposite ends of the spectrum... from having cops on you = you sly dog fucker to Androstadienone which = crushy BF material. Its a terrible signal to put out and I've experienced this myself with True Love and cops combined. Maybe you can find a dosage that works, or a target that thinks the cheater vibe is sexy... I just don't want to take that risk if it was a girl I actually GAF about.
07-21-2013 1:59 AM
andronewb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2013 9:57 AM

(07-21-2013 12:29 AM)MMM Wrote:  P.S. Through my search, I've noted a lot of arguing/exchange of unpleasantries. It would be NICE, save time and reading IF people would do that by way of P.M., yes? That way, the rest of us won't have to dig through pages of arguments to get to the GOOD IDEAS and INFO. Parting

NEWBIES are gonna be NEWBIES, and that's just the way it tis! Lazy

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Chase it with the beverage of your choice. Nana

Hey boss your right. BUT It wouldve made a lot more sense and added more weight to what u said if u didnt add to the clutter of this thread by making a post regardjng this yourself. Shouldve pmed us, if ur goal really is to prevent cluttering so that members can get to the good parts.

to phertest. No problem. We all have bad days. And ur answer is the reason i asked this question. I read a few posts saying this was a terrible mix...but then a few other members mentioned using dirty with Androstadienone and having good success. Theoretically i agree with u that cops +Androstadienone soubds like a bad idea. But it seems like MMM also had a good response to cops+ Androstadienone . thats why i was asking for real world tests
07-21-2013 9:57 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

07-21-2013 11:41 AM

I havent seen any adverse reactions to a mix containing cops and Androstadienone . Until i added true love to it. Thats when i decided that i wouldnt wear meo est with cops.
07-21-2013 11:41 AM

MMM

Rep Post

07-21-2013 11:52 AM

(07-21-2013 9:57 AM)andronewb Wrote:  Hey boss your right. BUT It wouldve made a lot more sense and added more weight to what u said if u didnt add to the clutter of this thread by making a post regardjng this yourself. Shouldve pmed us, if ur goal really is to prevent cluttering so that members can get to the good parts.

Thought about that as soon as I posted, Wacko but ...

Hell, I'm deserving of ONE. Sun bespectacled

And yes, so far: POSITIVE with adding A-1

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 11:52 AM by MMM.)
07-21-2013 11:52 AM
velinxs
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-21-2013 11:57 AM

I've worn this combo before, it was out of sample vials though, which i now have the full bottle versions of each and can't seem to get dosing right due to damn rolltop applicator. maybe 2 drop NA, 2 drop DP, 60 mcg Androstadienone . I am a low -none producer though. Pretty sure every time i used this combo i applied 30mcg of P83 and maybe 70mcg of -etrione to buffer it up. Had a girl who'd previously friend-zoned me chasing my approval all night. I wonder if the vibe put out said "perfect boyfriend is getting away, quick!"

my journal;
]stuff:
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
Nude Alpha 10ml
Hypnotica Social
Corporativo
Androstadienone 5ml LaL
New Pheromone Additive
TUTH 7.5 mcg/spray
P83 7.5 mcg/spray
p102 5 mcg/spray
Androstenetrione 100mg/20ml
Androstatrienedione 100mg/10ml
07-21-2013 11:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,134 796,016 09-01-2019 9:50 AM
Last Post: PDjunkie
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 8,887 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Dirty Primitive Reviews! as33156 542 238,295 05-13-2019 9:45 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 25,697 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 248 111,732 11-09-2018 5:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster