Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Gay (and Nude Alpha for men)
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Gay (and Nude Alpha for men)
06-14-2013 4:26 PM

Nude Gay

Ok, so after reading some reports from some members(non-gay) using gay products to attract women or just for social fun I decided to try Nude Gay. I don't think there are any reviews on this product, so decided to be the lab rat for this product.
While in Europe I decided to test NG.

First Hit

Three drops of NG to my neck and went to a big department store to shop for some perfumes for gifts to family members. There was this other guy checking out the Serge Lutens section like I was. Nothing out of the ordinary since the place was packed and people come and go sniffing perfumes and colognes at this section of the department stuff. He asked what was good in this section. I suggested 'Chergui' that is one of my faves from this line. He was like 'Oh, it's good but tad too sweet'. He suggested others from other brands. At this point I just thought this guy was just like any other dude that is into colognes like me. He was friendly and polite. We made idle chit chat about colognes in general. After a few minutes into the conversation he started making eye contact and closing into my personal space. I was getting a bit uncomfortable and nervous. And outta the blue he just asks me if I wanted to have some coffee... I politely declined and left.
I am not gay and do not frequent gay gathering places (bars, clubs, etc.). So what were my chances of attracting a gay guy if I am not in search of gay company? I say pretty slim, yet I am surprised at another creation of Garry Nelson. OK, this was an uncomfortable hit, but a hit anyway.

Second Hit

Same application early in the day before I check in into the apartment I rented. The lady in charge of checking me in was a sexy ass Russian lady. We sat down to talk, she was telling me a lot about the places to see and visit in the city. She was more of a tourist guide. And she talked and talked. I thought the check in process would take 15 mins at the most. The convo started getting personal, but not sexual or flirty. She told me about her boyfriend, that he is "soft and docile" (ie pudding-whipped) and that she calls the shots in the relationship. She telling me about the boyfriend stuff I knew she was not seduction material. If a girl is taken, I do not pursue anything. That is my creed, well sort of. After an hour she left telling me that they usually require a 100 euro deposit, but because I seemed like a decent guy they were not requiring it.
I was left with mixed signals. Did she like me? Was that the nols from Nude Gay at work? What was all the personal conversation about? Heck, she even told me about what kind of girls would suit me the best based on my horoscope.

I just left thinking she was just curious/nosey, a big time chatter, and that she just had a long convo to figure out if she should charge the deposit. Kinda like an interview.

During my stay the weather was miserable, 5 outta the 6 day I was there it rained and was cold as fuck. I am big fan of day game (street game) so I was depressed I was unable to run my schtik. Just went to a lot of shops and restaurants staying indoors. Nude Gay provided a lot of respect, but did not really attract any women within my space. If anything, female SA's were helpful, but a bit standoffish.

Nude Alpha for Men
The day I checked out it was supposed to rain, and it was cloudy early in the morning. I decided to apply 3 drops of Nude Alpha since usually airports are good grounds for phero play. I also decided to drop off my luggage at the central station's lockers, since I did not want to get caught in the rain carrying my luggage. So the same lady that checked me in drop by to check me out. She told me I could stay (my flight was like 5 hrs after check-out time). I was eager to run some game at the airport, but started to rain so I was like wtf. She stared by collecting the bed sheets and towels I used, and then she started cleaning (mopping) the apartment. Seemed odd since I left the place clean and tidy. Also odd is she seemed a bit dolled up for a day of cleaning, she had eyeliner on and a pair of tight jeans... I sat on a couch while she was cleaning, and she was doing a lot of talking like in the first encounter, AND a lot of bending over right in front of me while mopping. At one point, she was on her knees 'pretending' to clean the floor between tv and wall. Oh boy! Being Mode One, I grabbed my balls, stood up and told her: "Hey Maria, could you do me a big favor?" She was like "Sure, what?" . Me: "Could you take off you jeans, you really have a sexy ass and I want to enjoy it". She said: "Hell no!... It's cold". She just proceeded to pull down her jeans down to her thighs whiles still on the floor on her knees. Well, we ended having manual and oral sex... I am a fcktard my condoms were in my luggage at the central station...
Well, I believe the culprit was the Nude Gay on the first encounter and Nude Alpha was just the icing on the cake. When I have moments like this I feel I am one lucky bastard and God Bless Garry!!! Sun bespectacled

When I asked Garry about using gay products to attract ladies, he mentioned that it was popular and viable, since the gay formulas for Nude are similar to the ones for men, but that they had significantly more alpha mones (I suspect Androsterone and epi). Gay Nude has definitely "darker" vibe than Nude or Nude Alpha. A lot of respect but not a lot of attraction from women unless she happens to be the alpha type girl, just like Maria. Yahoo

Best regards,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-14-2013 4:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

RE: Nude Gay (and Nude Alpha for men)
06-14-2013 5:01 PM

Fucking awesome man, Cheers and repped. I'm also one of those people who arent afraid or homophobic to be using gay products. Great report, your report is tempting me to break out the bottle of Nude Gay Alpha.

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 5:02 PM by zerosix85.)
06-14-2013 5:01 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2013 6:06 PM

Hey Zerosix,

Thanks for the reps!

I remember reading some reviews about other gay products that they provided very nice social hits and very nice self-effects. TBH, I was looking for those self-effects, but got none. I don't get self-effects from any mone, except Hypnotica. Instead I got a BJ, so I am not complaining.

Just tested NG for a week, so I have limited (but fruitful) experience. I feel it lacks the fun, playful, social vibe that say, Nude or Possess have. Instead, it's alpha/sexually aggressive. I am sure Garry had the idea of having NG project the big, muscle-packed, bear type gay guy aura. This is definitely not the phero for the passive/feminine gays.

Best,
Ch.

...........................................................................................................................

06-14-2013 6:06 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

06-15-2013 7:18 AM

Hey Chaotic!! Great to see more people using Mode One! Don't want to hijack your thread but I think it's important, how is Mode One working for you??
06-15-2013 7:18 AM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2013 8:46 AM

(06-15-2013 7:18 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Hey Chaotic!! Great to see more people using Mode One! Don't want to hijack your thread but I think it's important, how is Mode One working for you??

Hey Zen,

Feel free to ask anything related to the post. It's fine we are all here to learn and help.

MODE ONE, baby...

Mode One, well, I believe it's just a label for being honest and sincere.
I've been doing day game for close to 4 years now. The first two years I was getting a bunch of digits and dates, but that was pretty much it.

Two years ago started being M1, and well that all changed my game for good.(See my journal above)

In this specific case, I guess that Russian lady just liked me right off the bat. I also believe Nude Gay did it's job. In this case the girl was the seducer, I just had to give myself permission to be seduced... Hang1
I had trouble reading the signals from the first interaction, but after she was just showing off her butt while cleaning, as smart and brigth as I am I was able to interpret the situation.

Anyway, I was looking for reviews on Domination XS and bumped into one of your threads, seems we have more in common besides a similar taste for colognes (I love Montales, Amouages,and SL).

Best,
Chaotic

06-15-2013 8:46 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

06-15-2013 3:41 PM

Yes! Thanks for your kind words! Need to start a journal again, and fast!! As I'm not using XS only anymore. It's been a long time since I wore Domination, that's one polarizing pheromone! Works great on people you already know.

Nowadays wearing 2D of C4, 2D of AV. My standard mix. Day only.

BTW, fragrance related: Just ordered Tobacco Vanille and Bois Marocain in 100% oil from the fragrance shop. They still have a 30 % sale. It's my first buy there so can't cay anything about it. I'll try the oils to see how they project and how they mix up with Pheromones.
06-15-2013 3:41 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2013 4:33 PM

(06-15-2013 3:41 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Yes! Thanks for your kind words! Need to start a journal again, and fast!! As I'm not using XS only anymore. It's been a long time since I wore Domination, that's one polarizing pheromone! Works great on people you already know.

Nowadays wearing 2D of C4, 2D of AV. My standard mix. Day only.

BTW, fragrance related: Just ordered Tobacco Vanille and Bois Marocain in 100% oil from the fragrance shop. They still have a 30 % sale. It's my first buy there so can't cay anything about it. I'll try the oils to see how they project and how they mix up with Pheromones.

AV+C4 looks like an interesting combo...

I love mah Primal Instinct, but it's running low. I heard it went a reformulation (different smell and effects) at another forum. It's a pity since it was my favorite source of straight -none. I thought I'd find a replacement in Domination, but it seems to be a very different animal.

Anyway, TV and BM are superb fragrances, I think the best from the Tom Ford line (Tuscan Leather is another nice one). Enjoy!

06-15-2013 4:33 PM
Malkav
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-15-2013 6:42 PM

Nice report!

Also... have not heard of Mode One before, but will start digging on google right now! Smile
06-15-2013 6:42 PM

AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2013 8:29 PM

Heys guys im still new to the pheromone world what is mode 1 ?
06-15-2013 8:29 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2013 10:32 PM

(06-15-2013 8:29 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  Heys guys im still new to the pheromone world what is mode 1 ?

Welcome to Pherotruth Altered Beast !!!

LMFAO... Sorry dude, Mode One is not a pheromone. It's just a mindset about women,... nothing more than being honest and sincere(this includes being sexual in your seductions style).

Some guys have criticized me about using this style/mindset. However, all women I have seduced or attempted to seduce, all of them without exception, have been thankful and appreciative.

Best regards,
Chaotic

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 10:34 PM by Chaotic.)
06-15-2013 10:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,092 763,004 04-08-2019 8:47 PM
Last Post: arrhenius
  Nude Aplha gel: observations Fishdude 410 117,055 03-25-2019 5:25 PM
Last Post: Niceguy
  Nude... Snoopyace 186 66,196 03-03-2019 7:34 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 24,031 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  NUDE strikes again LukeThighwalker 11 2,672 11-24-2017 4:21 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora