Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude...
12-28-2012 3:24 PM

I found a bottle of oil based SoCal type from Hayward Enterprises in the back of a drawer and remembered mixing it 1:1 with Nude from LAL. At the time I'd figured I would let it sit a week or two and then try it. Then I forgot it even existed. Fast forward about a year...

Saw the bottle and decided to see how everything came together. It's been a long time since I've tried Nude but I remembered it being a solid social/slightly sexual product. I think the pheromones did something to make the scent diffuse better. It seems much stronger than it was originally even though it is only half the cologne strength it was.

I was reminded the few times I've worn this in the past week how great this product is for helping to break the ice and get people talking to you. Anyone who comes into your cloud will suddenly treat you like an old friend and want to talk to you. A lot.

My fiance seems to really like the mood elevating properties of Nude. This hasn't been a strongly sexual product for me but more of an, 'Hey this guy is cool. Let's hang out with him!' I do get a bit of a status boost from it but more in the sense of being the cool guy people want to hang out with and not the Donald Trump A314 vibe where people are intimidated.

Glad I found this bottle and I might have to spring for another Nude just for the fun I have with it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2012 3:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
12-28-2012 6:58 PM

Coming full circle, I see.

Considering that you were the trailblazer that started the most prolific AV, Wolf and NA threads here in the LAL section, it's only fitting that you would revisit the "oldies but goodies."

I was considering springing for the smaller sized NA but thanks to a few recent reviews of AV here I may have to go back to the well for yet a fourth time. Think I better request a trial vial of NA during the next order.

It's strange that I'm such a true believer of Wolf and AV, yet have never tried NA, not even once.
12-28-2012 6:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2012 10:37 PM

Ya gotta go with what works. I'd put Nude in my top five products. Cohesion, Evolve, Perfect Match, Nude, Flirt.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2012 10:37 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-29-2012 12:23 AM

Would that be straight Nude, or Nude Alpha? Have you tried both?
12-29-2012 12:23 AM
thundr
Vendor

12-29-2012 1:29 PM

The Nude line is the most underrated product here on this forum.

IMO, NA is in my top 3 favorite products along with L2k v1 and New Pheromone Additive.

Nude is good for dates and low key nights as it promotes bonding and social interaction with a friendly "nice fun guy" aura. Nude by itself is a bit soft for my personality and I usually have to give it a spike. I'm not that nice of a guy. I can be, but not always. I do not like being congruent with a product, I make the product congruent with me. I don't like changing who I am for anyone or anything let alone some cologne.

Nothing I have found promotes kino like the Nude line. Cohesion has a bit of this feature but nothing to the likes of a well steered Nude app.

NA is pure awesome. Self effects are cool and calm. Effects on others give off the interesting nice guy datable man charm with a hidden bad boy edge. This is the product I have found to be a near identical match for my personality and chemistry. Girls love it and guys are buddy up. Near perfect.

NA and Nude are not noob friendly and I feel that it has not caught on much bc it takes a bit of work to get right. Its not like Wolf in that you can put on 3 drops and everyone wants to be your friend. Wolf, Glace, WMB are the most noob friendly products whereas the Nude line is more advanced and complex. Not many lately have been interested in putting out the effort required to run an intermediate product and that is why we see so many reviews of the "easy" products to use. AV has many levels as well. It can be a slap and go product for the noobs, or a precise tool for the advanced user.

Depends on what you put into it in regards to what you get out. Too many people as of late want something they can put on and stand in the corner of the room and replicate an axe commercial. It doesnt work that way, especially with the Nude line. Alot of the oldie but goodies have taken the backseat to the latest fads and desire for Unrealistic Expectations.
12-29-2012 1:29 PM

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2012 1:54 PM

I think NA and Corpo are very similar except for the kino wich is much higher with the NA, Nude is great when paired with some none but def not for the passive users BUT to be honest you really just need to start the interaction thats how active u need to be to see magic happen!!
12-29-2012 1:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-29-2012 3:28 PM

I've tried them both and I must have enough androstenone naturally that I am a bit too intimidating with Nude Alpha. Nude softens my image up enough where I am very approachable. I second the KINO observation. Especially from women who already know me (not just my fiance.) Both products are a lot of fun and definitely underrated compared to some of the more known products out there.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 3:28 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-29-2012 3:28 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2013 4:34 PM

Not to change the subject but has anyone ever asked Gary to send their Nude scented? I know he will scent AV in the Wolf scent but was not sure if Nude or NA would lend to that option or not. I am thinking I am going to order either AV or NA, but did not see a scent for NA. It does say in the product description one can just "go nude" so I am assuming it does not smell that bad? I do not wear Glace with a cover and have never found it to be an issue. Perhaps Nude alone vs NA alone would be another story.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 4:35 PM by nicktoons.)
02-05-2013 4:34 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

02-05-2013 6:05 PM

I was just looking at a thread early today about rating Wolf vs LIIK as a stand alone. I said to myself, what thundr post a couple of posts earlier. Alpha Nude is the most underrated, pheromone product out there. I have 3/4 of a bottle of Alpha Nude lefted. If Gary give a coupon that would bring the $135.00 bottle (1oz) below a hundred dollars. I'ld have one in the mail pretty fast.
02-05-2013 6:05 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2013 7:03 PM

Hey nicktoons,

I'm pretty sure that I've asked Garry in the past about the scent option for Nude Alpha. Again, I'm pretty sure that he said that it was possible, if you requested it.

Kinda makes you wonder what's in NA to make it that much more expensive than AV or Wolf.
02-05-2013 7:03 PM

Share This Thread