Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
12-23-2013 6:59 PM

I've been wearing SoCal scented nude out while Christmas shopping over the last couple of days since I've been burning through SXD-9 so quickly and I can see a lot of surface similarities.

Nude is great at breaking the ice in a social situation. Walking around the stores, I'm everyone's friend, all transactions just flow very smoothly. I can't begin to tell you how much help I received from sales associates. Everyone is in a great mood.

I was wearing this at the hospital (visiting a loved one) and the PCT (nurses aid), a 23 year old half Mexican, half Moroccan girl, for those who keep track she was a solid 8 or a 9 when girled up. This girl seemed to look at me like I was dipped in gold. If she had a spare second she was talking to me. If I was single (and not 17 years older than her) I'd have been ready, willing and able. It's funny how Pheromones seem to affect some people so strongly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 7:01 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-23-2013 6:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

12-23-2013 7:32 PM

(12-23-2013 6:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:   If I was single (and not 17 years older than her) I'd have been ready, willing and able.

Was it you decision to throw away the candy because of the age difference or she that told you there is no chance because of it?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-23-2013 7:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-23-2013 8:39 PM

(12-23-2013 7:32 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Was it you decision to throw away the candy because of the age difference or she that told you there is no chance because of it?

It was mostly because I'm very happily engaged but to be honest, if I was single and just looking for some fun I'd have been right there.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-23-2013 8:39 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2013 1:44 AM

Wore 2 drops Wolf scent Nude to work meeting - older latina & Fillipina - they were just smiles. heps that it wa 3 PM on a Friday - but I noticed a distinct chill/delight about them

(12-23-2013 8:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It was mostly because I'm very happily engaged but to be honest, if I was single and just looking for some fun I'd have been right there.
12-28-2013 1:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-29-2013 8:36 PM

Its been said many times that NA needs repeated exposure for fallout to occur. The question I have is as fallout is happening is it not advisable to change signatures to something else like evolve etc? Will a woman find you mysterious if you change your NA signal or will it cause huge mistrust to a signal she has GROWN with over a longer period of time?

I had a very good target 15/10 exposed to Am glace, l2k v1, evolve etc and she always talked to me but was rather intimidated, and soon after talking would run away. Last time I saw her and put on NA not only did she not wanna stop talking but ran to find me out of the store without even disappointment that she had to leave the cash but rather doe eyes and a cheerful upbeat vibe. I think I wanna keep going with the NA as its working on her but what if I changed my mones around her and used some of the previous attraction based ones? Would it create serious problems for me?

You may wonder WHY I want to change NA if its working? Simple I get bored dressing the same way, acting the same way, and wearing the same mones all the time.. My brain needs variety. So I do it more for me.. Also sometimes I feel self effects vanish after I use a mone product for a while. I am scared this will happen with NA too.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 8:39 PM by dsouza.)
12-29-2013 8:36 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

12-29-2013 11:13 PM

Ignore this compulsive need to switch products, you know you'll get much better results continuing to use the same mix around this woman. Go see different women if you feel you need to switch things up a bit. You only have yourself to blame if you screw up by constantly switching products. If self-effects begin to fade, add some P75. P75 doesn't conflict wiyh anything IME, and gives great, natural self-effects that allow one to do what needs to be done. Listen to subs and Personal Ecology for men to better your chances. Self-effects are great, but try not to make them a crutch. Avoid wearing NA when not around your target and wash off IMMEDIATELY after the target is no longer around to prevent self-effects from diminishing.
12-29-2013 11:13 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-29-2013 11:17 PM

(12-29-2013 11:13 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Ignore this compulsive need to switch products, you know you'll get much better results continuing to use the same mix around this woman. Go see different women if you feel you need to switch things up a bit. You only have yourself to blame if you screw up by constantly switching products. If self-effects begin to fade, add some P75. P75 doesn't conflict wiyh anything IME, and gives great, natural self-effects that allow one to do what needs to be done. Listen to subs and Personal Ecology for men to better your chances. Self-effects are great, but try not to make them a crutch. Avoid wearing NA when not around your target and wash off IMMEDIATELY after the target is no longer around to prevent self-effects from diminishing.

Yes I am currently doing (what I highlighted in bold) the whole other mones around different women and saving NA around women I want a serious relationship with only. I find I feel more confident when I wear it only around my crush as its such a different vibe than l2k which I wear regularly when out and about. The only problem with wearing NA infrequently is that you have to really get a handle on the product and you have to know what to look out for, and sometimes I forget because i'm so used to working with other products that can be 100% different in terms of what they do. But I constantly read the nA forum and reviews to keep it in the top of my mind what NA has done for so many people, and how to make the best of it even though I am not wearing it again until mid jan when I see my crush next.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-29-2013 11:17 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2014 7:03 AM

the beautifying effect of nude is just incredible.a very unique blend.a great standalone,also excellent for taming alpha or harsh sexual signatures.i gotta mention it one more time!!! the beautifying impact from the opposite sex make nude really stand out
08-27-2014 7:03 AM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-09-2014 9:51 AM

Ordered this a couple of days ago... Can't wait
When you say beautifying, it makes people see you as looking better or vice versa?

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 9:51 AM by ak4d4.)
09-09-2014 9:51 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-09-2014 11:15 AM

NA has a forum!?!?!? I went looking for LAL's Forum, and had NO LUCK!

(08-27-2014 7:03 AM)leon333 Wrote:  the beautifying effect of nude is just incredible.a very unique blend.a great standalone,also excellent for taming alpha or harsh sexual signatures.i gotta mention it one more time!!! the beautifying impact from the opposite sex make nude really stand out

More please! As in WHAT ARE THE SIGNS YOU'VE SEEN that caused you to make such bold statements?

And! Is everybody using the roll on or drops with Nude?

Thanks one! Thanks all!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 11:18 AM by MMM.)
09-09-2014 11:15 AM

Share This Thread