Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha vs Acqua Vitae?
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha vs Acqua Vitae?
01-20-2014 7:21 AM

(01-20-2014 1:43 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Old thread.

I found nude alpha a lot harder to figure out what it really does. I don't get huge kino. I notice a lot a super subtle and bonding elements and husband material vibe, but it took me a while to figure that out and I needed help from Thundr. If you view it as a kino product you are greatly missing out. It does a lot more. AV I get the celebrity and younger gals are just intimidated but if you lead they fold and don't really resist in my experience. Nude alpha they help you more but if you are looking for a hit you won't get it. Nude alpha builds over time and exposure. Nude alpha, for me and many others, seems harder to figure out the complexity of the product, while AV is pretty much straight foreword in my experience.

Well said. I find it interesting that Nude is even so much easier to understand and figure out than NA. I have even used NA more than any other product, to date. I do trust the fish hook effect of NA to work.
01-20-2014 7:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
boOsted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-31-2014 8:20 AM

I read this thread in the hopes of figuring out which product would be better suited for me, but I still am not sure so I'm just gonna buy both Spiteful However, I did learn (I hope I'm correct) that, although both are awesome, AV is more intimidating towards the younger crowd than NA? And AV works best IF you have good game? Thanks for the info guys..forums = wealth
01-31-2014 8:20 AM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-17-2022 10:28 AM

I know this is an old thread, but it got me thinking…

I have used AV a lot and have noticed that, for me, it needs a social with it to make it manageable for younger girls. I wore AV solo to work one day and had talked to a mother with her high school aged daughter. I could tell that there was A LOT of attraction from the mother, but the daughter was all “deer in the headlights” mode and even took a step back when I started talking to her and was very timid.
On another day, I went bowling with friends and wore AV with Hypnotica and there were two high school girls at the lane next to ours and they flirted up a storm with me. Even trying to get my attention in the parking lot by beeping their car horns. I didn’t pursue because they were not of legal age for me, but it was interesting.

I can’t say much for NA yet. I just started wearing it at work, but I already noticed that a cute girl that I work with is giving me a lot more attention and smiles than before, so this should be fun!
05-17-2022 10:28 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2022 10:57 AM

(05-17-2022 10:28 AM)Pherodactyl Wrote:  I know this is an old thread, but it got me thinking…

I have used AV a lot and have noticed that, for me, it needs a social with it to make it manageable for younger girls. I wore AV solo to work one day and had talked to a mother with her high school aged daughter. I could tell that there was A LOT of attraction from the mother, but the daughter was all “deer in the headlights” mode and even took a step back when I started talking to her and was very timid.
On another day, I went bowling with friends and wore AV with Hypnotica and there were two high school girls at the lane next to ours and they flirted up a storm with me. Even trying to get my attention in the parking lot by beeping their car horns. I didn’t pursue because they were not of legal age for me, but it was interesting.

I can’t say much for NA yet. I just started wearing it at work, but I already noticed that a cute girl that I work with is giving me a lot more attention and smiles than before, so this should be fun!

While NA is good and it works, I instead rely on mones to boost my "vibe" as it is. Not alter it in any way. AV works for me when it works, but it requires a high energy mindset coupled with a sort of narcissism that you can talk to anyone and if they dont like you, they were never "on your level" anyway, and are low value.

I like TKO for my purposes. Its similar to AV I think but a bit smoother.

NA is too lovey dovey, as much as I'd like fallout, I prefer creating it some other way.
05-17-2022 10:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help to Nude Alpha with perfume... DC69 9 1,010 05-29-2022 11:11 AM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha vs. Voodoo SmellBoy 13 11,530 07-22-2021 6:54 AM
Last Post: DC69
  Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + A1? RiCh 11 8,993 03-13-2018 5:59 AM
Last Post: avi
  Alpha in Nude Alpha vektroider 19 8,063 08-16-2017 5:35 PM