Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help to Nude Alpha with perfume...
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Need help to Nude Alpha with perfume...
02-27-2022 1:36 PM

Hello everyone.

My daily combo is 2 drops NA + ~50mcg of oil-based androstadiéone. Apply on inner wrists because of ease of access and rub on sides of neck. First of all, do you think this is the right dosage?

Second, I top it off with my usual perfume, which is Invictus by Paco Rabanne. Do you think it would be possible to mix everything together and spray the pheromones with the perfume?

I usually carry a travel bottle on my gym bag to retouch on the perfume after work, so this would be perfect for the mix. The questions are, would it mix well, how should I measure the proportions and how can I know if I am spraying enough, too much or too little?

Thank you!
02-27-2022 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Need help to Nude Alpha with perfume...
02-27-2022 2:18 PM

Personally, I would never mix a cover scent with mones. I've been wearing colognes which are seasonal suited and wouldn't want to lock myself into a cover scent because I decided to opt for a mix.

As far as dosing goes, I know I've gone as light as 1-2 drops and as heavy as 6. It all depends on where you're wearing it. Same goes with cover scent - you don't want to knock somebody over with too much cologne, either.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
02-27-2022 2:18 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-27-2022 2:45 PM

I 2nd Johnny Fever....

And dosage varies from 1-10 drops.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-27-2022 2:45 PM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-27-2022 9:56 PM

That's was pretty much my daily wear also. Swapping between 2 drops of 25mcg A1 and 2 drops of GOA for no particular reason other than to see what worked better. I personally felt GOA worked better, just adding extra comfort. Now I will typically wear 2 drops of NA with 2 drops AV. I've decanted several of my oils into 5ml dropper bottles adding a couple drops of iso E super to aid in diffusion, and I'll typically start by spraying my app points with some homemade molecule 1 clone to aid in diffusion since it doesn't really have a strong scent but should help with projection, then I'll top with my cologne of choice. I would avoid adding the mones to your cologne though. I personally wouldn't want to be tied to one scent, and the alcohol addition night effect the way the formula works. If Gary felt it would work better as a sprayable mix, he probably would've made it a spray.
02-27-2022 9:56 PM
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2022 8:06 AM

Hello everyone and thank you for the replies.

I'm scrapping the idea. Not because I want to avoid to be tied to the same scent, because I believe wearing the same perfume is like a personal trademark. The thing is @UpandComing has a point. If it is oil based. the alcohol might affect the formula, and that is a risk not worth taking for the sake of convenience.
03-01-2022 8:06 AM

DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2022 5:39 AM

Good morning everyone.

I am reviving this thread with just a quick question. My daily combo is still 2 or 3 drops NA + ~50/70mcg of oil-based androstadiéone. Apply on inner wrists because of ease of access and rub on sides of neck.

The thing is that I can't always apply it on the most beneficial occasion. For example, I apply it in the morning before work and the settings where it would be useful are in the afternoon, without stopping by my house in the meantime to freshen up. I don't want to carry my pheromones around all day because of changes in temperature, accidents, etc. so I got some little 1ml roller bottles. Now, being both oil-based and with me already using about equal parts of both, could I mix them in the same bottle or is it better to keep them separated?

Thanks,
DC
05-21-2022 5:39 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2022 12:57 PM

(05-21-2022 5:39 AM)DC69 Wrote:  The thing is that I can't always apply it on the most beneficial occasion. For example, I apply it in the morning before work and the settings where it would be useful are in the afternoon, without stopping by my house in the meantime to freshen up. I don't want to carry my pheromones around all day because of changes in temperature, accidents, etc. so I got some little 1ml roller bottles.

My thoughts exactly, but I ordered two dozen small, tinted dropper bottles off Amazon and that's my travel kit (pretty affordable, too). I try to keep them in a temperature controlled area of my travel tote bag (even if I have to use a cold pack to keep them from getting beaten by high temps). I also only keep a few doses in the bottle so I don't ruin my entire "stock" of a particular blend.

(05-21-2022 5:39 AM)DC69 Wrote:  Now, being both oil-based and with me already using about equal parts of both, could I mix them in the same bottle or is it better to keep them separated?

Much more flexibility with keeping them separate, especially when it's better to keep things aware from yourself. I know some folks are sensitive to A1 so they would probably prefer to keep that separate. I'd rather be able to apply something adjacent to another instead of being stuck with a blend that may not be optimal.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
05-21-2022 12:57 PM
DC69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-28-2022 12:49 PM

(05-21-2022 12:57 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  My thoughts exactly, but I ordered two dozen small, tinted dropper bottles off Amazon and that's my travel kit (pretty affordable, too). I try to keep them in a temperature controlled area of my travel tote bag (even if I have to use a cold pack to keep them from getting beaten by high temps). I also only keep a few doses in the bottle so I don't ruin my entire "stock" of a particular blend.

Pretty much the same thing I got, probably, the classic amber coloured glass vials, only I got rollers instead of droppers. It's probably my incompetence but I never really liked droppers, they either tend to drop too little or too much. The risk of ruining my entire stock is also why I opted for this. The 1ml bottles will probably be good for 5 to 10 uses (I'm eyeballing it) so I reckon it will be about a weekly refill.

(05-21-2022 12:57 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  
(05-21-2022 5:39 AM)DC69 Wrote:  Now, being both oil-based and with me already using about equal parts of both, could I mix them in the same bottle or is it better to keep them separated?

Much more flexibility with keeping them separate, especially when it's better to keep things aware from yourself. I know some folks are sensitive to A1 so they would probably prefer to keep that separate. I'd rather be able to apply something adjacent to another instead of being stuck with a blend that may not be optimal.

I see no problem with that and understand your reasoning. Personally, I feel no effect from the A1. NA is my go-to pheromone, but I think it lacks some fallout effect. It makes you good for a one night stand, but I want something that gives off a "boyfriend material" vibe. Ideally, that would be 50/50 NA & unscented Voodoo, but since unscented Voodoo is nowhere to be seen, I resorted to the next best option.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2022 12:51 PM by DC69.)
05-28-2022 12:49 PM
WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-28-2022 5:10 PM

(05-28-2022 12:49 PM)DC69 Wrote:  NA is my go-to pheromone, but I think it lacks some fallout effect. It makes you good for a one night stand, but I want something that gives off a "boyfriend material" vibe.
This is intriguing, it is literally the opposite of what everybody else experienced so far with this product.
05-28-2022 5:10 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-29-2022 11:11 AM

AV is more romantic than NA

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
05-29-2022 11:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...