Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion
01-30-2020 8:48 PM

Perhaps it has been me lately, but I keep going back through old posts and finding no clear answers on findings between Nude Alpha and Voodoo when the discussion was brought up. It always seems like a fine line one way or another, so I figured I would list differences that users made about one or the other, while leaving the post open to debate for future buyers/testers deciding between the two Party

Housekeeping rules!
1. Focus is on NA (oil), NAG, and Voodoo. If another LAL relationship/imprinting mone does it better, mention it, but let us keep it LAL related.
2. Delve into the differences as far as sexuals, imprinting, respect, etc. A simple "X got me respect and Y gets me respect too." What kind of respect? How much respect? Who (gender, relationship, etc.) gave you the respect?
3. We love stories, but for the sake of compiling results, keep stories short-and-sweet or attach a link to your journal/another post.

Here is a baseline on notes I have collected from various users on each product:

NA - 2 drops
NAG - 2 "globs"
Voodoo - 4 drops

NA vs NAG
- NA is more sexual than NAG
- NA is more alpha than NAG
- NA hits harder overall, but NAG lasts longer
- NAG is better in warmer weather

NA vs Voodoo
- NA is more sexual than Voodoo
- NA is more alpha than Voodoo
- Voodoo opens up others better than NA
- Voodoo gives a greater sense of awe and comfortability than NA
- NA imprints heavier for Long Term Relationship while Voodoo helps you through the door (via the comfortability)
- NA gives you greater respect while Voodoo helps you build relationships (men and women) easier

This isn't saying Voodoo can't be sexual or that NA can't make a woman Chatty Kathy, but this is what the vast majority of comments are saying (on average). Though, things have changed over the years as more and more have tested each product, so this is where I open the discussion!

I did add NA vs NAG because AV vs AVG seemed to be very contrasting. The differences between the oil and gel are obvious to most users, though, it is worth noting for newer users. I also added NA vs NAG on the off chance someone with great testing of both wants to say something like "NA is better for respect but NAG is better for sexual".

There are no wrong answers here, gents! There are only those who have tried 2 (or 3) out of the 3 products and wish to add their two cents in on LALs imprinting products! Buba_phone
01-30-2020 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion
01-31-2020 9:55 AM

Unpopular Opinions

Voodoo is too complex for members here to use effectively with any precision.

NA can be used as a very blunt instrument to create attraction with multiple exposures, but, like Voodoo, any complex execution is most likely placebo.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-31-2020 9:55 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2020 1:29 PM

Define complex please, how did you came to such conclusion?
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020 1:30 PM by WereWolf666.)
02-01-2020 1:29 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-01-2020 8:46 PM

(02-01-2020 1:29 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Define complex please, how did you came to such conclusion?

I judge products by how effective they are in the field as well as the consensus of reviews here.

After using both NA and Voodoo, I noticed attraction/fallout/imprinting from the former, but only preferential treatment from the latter. If Voodoo is actually having an effect, I think it's far too nuanced for members to see.

Keep in mind that we are already in deep waters with potential placebo with mones already, so when a product called "Voodoo" doesn't move the needle, then it's either ineffective or too complex for reasonable use imo.

From the Voodoo product page:

Quote:This is when a woman imprints on a man with the trust and intensity of a child but the heart and desires of a woman, all her little girl dreams swirl up in her adult body and fuse into one person with one focal point, YOU. That imprinting is what we are trying to ignite with Voodoo.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-01-2020 8:46 PM

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2020 2:50 AM

If you read the reviews and saw only preferential treatment I understand why it's not a popular opinion.
02-03-2020 2:50 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2020 1:43 AM

My own experience is different. Voodoo is so effective at imprinting that I've shelved it for now because I want things to be more casual and don't want women to be too clingy. Thus I never wear it with FWBs, only with girls that I'm serious with, and even then sparingly. Adding BW to it is essential to me, as otherwise on its own it's too relationship-y and women would get jealous of other women fast, which is super annoying. Voodoo messes with women's emotions hard.

Maybe it's my target demographics that causes this effect. I'm in Asia and still young. NA doesn't work very well with young Asian girls. Maybe it's too heavy for them. Unfortunately I've never tested either NA or Voodoo when traveling because why wear relationship mones when traveling?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
02-04-2020 1:43 AM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2020 4:47 AM

so as far as I understood NA and/or Voodoo are both better for continous exposure and to start a deep and longterm connection?

Because I am searching some mix to hook up with chicks and keep them thinking about me and coming back but not exclusive and not to jealous about other girls. SO i guess this will be not the ideal outcome with NA or Voodoo
02-04-2020 4:47 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2020 10:19 AM

(02-04-2020 1:43 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  My own experience is different. Voodoo is so effective at imprinting that I've shelved it for now because I want things to be more casual and don't want women to be too clingy. Thus I never wear it with FWBs, only with girls that I'm serious with, and even then sparingly. Adding BW to it is essential to me, as otherwise on its own it's too relationship-y and women would get jealous of other women fast, which is super annoying. Voodoo messes with women's emotions hard.

Maybe it's my target demographics that causes this effect. I'm in Asia and still young. NA doesn't work very well with young Asian girls. Maybe it's too heavy for them. Unfortunately I've never tested either NA or Voodoo when traveling because why wear relationship mones when traveling?

Doses and ages?

It is a good point that the Voodoo may work better on fair skinned targets, as alpha products may be better for anyone of darker tone. Though, the NA + Voodoo (1:2) mix sounds interesting...

I have a fun outing in a couple of days or so to test some options whistle
02-04-2020 10:19 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

02-05-2020 8:16 AM

I have the exact same experience with theLaw with Voodoo.It's either a mediocre (at best) product or quite complex to grasp in a regular testing time frame, I can't decide but I know I don't use it.It "feels" like it has potential to be deep because of strange dreamy like effects, which I haven't felt with other product and I'm quite immune to self effects.I will test it again to see if I feel the same now, a few years after.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-05-2020 8:16 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

02-05-2020 10:26 AM

Voodoo is the only product I have that makes wife putty in my hands, in a romantic sense. It also affects her sister (my sister-in-law), in that she will start sending me snaps on Snapchat for days after exposure, or she'll suddenly start texting me that week. Otherwise, she doesn't do that.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020 10:26 AM by RTBoss.)
02-05-2020 10:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,188 850,272 03-20-2020 5:23 AM
Last Post: RelateSite
  Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion BigDickBandit420 439 94,805 03-14-2020 1:27 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,324 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,220 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,600 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman