Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
07-17-2019 4:40 AM

(07-16-2019 3:55 PM)dontbajerme Wrote:  -DAY 1-

NA - 2 drops, spread under jawline between ears and adam's apple
Androstadienone - 1 25mcg spray, sprayed and split between forearms
Cover scent - Dior Sauvage

My shipments finally arrived! I had planned on doing a Day Zero post, however I didn't notice too many results from my test at work, or at least nothing that I couldn't easily chalk up to placebo or other factors.

I was surprised to find that the NA I ordered came in a euro dropper. I had been expecting the roll on, so it was a nice surprise to receive the dropper; however, I've noticed the drops come out quicker than expected! On Day Zero I unintentionally dosed 3 drops. For Day 1, I was a little lighter-handed so I could try to test one drop, but the droplet that came out seemed smaller than it should've been, so I opted for two.

On to my observations!

"Kelsey" arrived at my house, and I greeted her with a kiss as I always do. I made sure to pull her in close and hug her so that I could expose her with a big hit of the 'mones. I looked for pupil dilation during the beginning part of the day, but didn't notice much there. We ate, and then decided to watch some more Stranger Things in bed (I live in a studio apartment so my bed acts as my couch most times) before heading off to the State fair. I complimented her, saying she looked really good, and she reciprocated with the same about me.

One thing I definitely noticed was the amount of kino. Usually I am the more touchy-feely one, but this time I noticed a lot more on Kelsey's part. She poked at my abs a couple times when we were talking in the hallway and put her hand on my chest. Also while we were laying in bed she put her legs on me a lot and cuddled me. This is not completely abnormal, but it seemed as though she was way more at ease/eager to do so than other times. I am a skeptic about everything, so it's easy for me to chalk a lot of this up to coincidence or placebo, but I also realize that NA is subtle.

Something that she did a lot was rest her head against mine, something that she used to do a lot more but hasn't in a while. She also kissed me on the cheek once, which is another thing she hasn't done in a while. Kelsey has a habit of fiddling with her necklace, but it definitely seemed like she was fidgeting with it more than normal, but that could just be that I was looking for any sign of NA working. We made out during every opening credits scene, and a few times throughout the show, careful not to miss any significant plot points. I tried to initiate sex, but she declined, opting to wait until after the fair.

At the fair, I was definitely more occupied with what was going on than my observations. One thing I did note was a compliment she gave me. She complimented the freckles in my eyes, and told me she didn't understand why I wasn't a fan of them. I thought this was particularly noteworthy because it was completely unprompted and irrelevant to anything we were talking about. Outside of that, it's hard for me to remember any other details that might have been due to NA. We were drinking, and I was focused on creating memories between us, which I think was a success. After the fair we went back to my place, finished Stranger Things, and fucked before she went home.

All in all, I'd say the day was a success. So far I have positive impressions of NA and Androstadienone , however I believe it will require more testing for me to get a better grasp of its effects.

If I were to say anything about self-effects from my two days of testing, it would be that I felt much more cool and relaxed, with some euphoria. I'm already a pretty relaxed guy, so that was interesting. Also, as someone who struggles with depression, I am happy to note that so far I have not noticed any of the depressive effects from the Androstadienone .

I'll end with a question:
I have one of Kelsey's shirts at my house. Do you guys think it would be effective to dab some of my sweat with it to get some of my pheromones, the NA/Androstadienone , and my cologne on it? Thanks!

I mean go for it, why not? However , NA is already such a strong imprinter, it may not be necessary.
07-17-2019 4:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dontbajerme
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2019 6:59 PM

Has anyone had good results with NA + Copulins or NA + Androstadienone + Copulins? I ordered a sample from CopulinsX, and I was thinking adding that to the mix might get the girl I'm seeing to realize even more that I'm a hot commodity. Still playing the Tinder game to get the REAL thing, but girls are so flaky on there.
07-17-2019 6:59 PM
dontbajerme
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 7:42 PM

-DAY 2-

NA - 3 drops under jawline
Androstadienone - 1 25 mcg spray split between forearms
Cover scent - Bulgari Aqua Amara

Today's report will be short. I didn't notice as much this time. There were still a couple notable moments of kino, but nothing too abnormal. No sex this time due to period and not being horny. Still had an enjoyable time with her, and I'll be minigolfing with her on Thursday which will provide another chance for exposure.

I'm not sure if being on her period has anything to do with the lack of perceived effectiveness, can anyone confirm/deny? My other theory is that 3 drops was too much, so I'll be resorting back to 2 drops next exposure. Then again, maybe the effects hit, and it was just too subtle for me to notice. Only time will tell, I guess!

In the meantime, I spritzed her shirt with my cologne, a spray or two from a test bottle of Cohesion, and a drop of NA, along with a dab from my pits and nether regions. Maybe that will continue some of the effects while we're apart.

EDIT: I've posted my reports here since it seems to be the more popular thread. From here on out, I'll be continuing my saga there if you care to follow along!
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 9:10 PM by dontbajerme.)
07-22-2019 7:42 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-23-2019 9:13 AM

I would stick with 2 drops for awhile before playing around with different dosages. You need to get a baseline to zero in on your sweet spot. Once you get consistent reactions at a certain dose, then go up or down to see if other dosages are better.
07-23-2019 9:13 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 9:31 AM

(07-22-2019 7:42 PM)dontbajerme Wrote:  I'm not sure if being on her period has anything to do with the lack of perceived effectiveness, can anyone confirm/deny?

YES, this could have absolutely affected your tests. If you had caught her a couple of days before, she would probably have been horny as she was ovulating. Hence, loading up on -none heavy mixes can stack the deck in your favor. As it turns out, while on her period or just shortly after Androstadienone helps lend some comfort and 'feel good for her.'

It's a good thing that you now know her period. Note the date and find out the duration of her whole cycle...e.g, 26 days?, 28 days?, 30 days? There are plenty of online menstrual calculators to identify the most fertile days for her. You might be able to now calculate when her next ovulation time would be. That way, you can plan accordingly. Sometimes, the gals cycles seem to parallel lunar phases...we just had a full moon on July 16th. She was probably most fertile around that time. It makes sense that since her egg was not fertilized at about that time, she began to bleed several days after that. When they bleed, they generally don't want to engage in intercourse.
07-23-2019 9:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,216 918,159 12-30-2020 9:38 PM
Last Post: Stories
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 541 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,571 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 32,619 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 20,359 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman