Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
02-06-2019 9:31 AM

(02-06-2019 4:32 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  No matter what you do. If a girl is not interested in something that serious. Theres nothing you can do. The issue is NA communicating that to the girl that can scare her off. It could leave the idea in there and the seed can sprout. But it could also freak them out.

In contrast, you can stick to less serious mones with younger girls and let them invest. IMO when women invest time, they don't know sunk cost fallacy and will stick it through to try and fix the relationship.

Who is trying to force a girl into something she don't want? If she doesn't want a relationship, all she did was disqualified herself and save me from having to waste my time with her. Too many guys these days have this scarce mentality of putting their needs and wants aside just to please some average female. If she gets scared off because NA has too much of a masculine vibe, those are insecurities that she needs to work on, not my problem. By the time these females realize they made a mistake, it's already too late because I have moved on to someone better and more mature, even if they happen to be of the same age or even younger.

Again, all I'm saying is that it's not the mones that drive the situation, it's the man behind the mones.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-06-2019 9:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-06-2019 10:06 AM

^ I think Bodegaz didn't mean it an offensive way ...cultural differences make it seems that way I guess.People just want fun/sex hates romantic stuff and people just want romantic stuff hates sexuals.And yes no mone can override the free will...only people who would be attracted to you will be attracted...not an axe commercial.
02-06-2019 10:06 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-06-2019 11:27 AM

(02-06-2019 9:31 AM)JJ54 Wrote:  Who is trying to force a girl into something she don't want? If she doesn't want a relationship, all she did was disqualified herself and save me from having to waste my time with her. Too many guys these days have this scarce mentality of putting their needs and wants aside just to please some average female. If she gets scared off because NA has too much of a masculine vibe, those are insecurities that she needs to work on, not my problem. By the time these females realize they made a mistake, it's already too late because I have moved on to someone better and more mature, even if they happen to be of the same age or even younger.

Again, all I'm saying is that it's not the mones that drive the situation, it's the man behind the mones.

Such beautiful words, repped. It should be common sense, really. Why on earth would you be thrown off if a girl is scared of strong attraction? Seems more like a compliment to me. Punch up, never down.
02-06-2019 11:27 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2019 3:42 PM

Rep'd you, Interstellar, for the review of NA+TL. I have NAG and thought TL might go well with NAG. I'll have to get TL and maybe mix it with my NAG+BW combo as well.
02-26-2019 3:42 PM
manover84
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-26-2019 9:03 PM

I've been a PXS user for a while but I'm looking into NA and some other LAL products. It's still cold here in NY and I'm not sure I want to spring for gels.
02-26-2019 9:03 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-27-2019 7:26 AM

Iam in canada, gel is not a problem it does need to warm up so that it diffuse well , if your indoors most of the time during the winter no issue and of course wont be winter forever. Some people have said to slap some perfume on top to help this issue ..the the gel for me can last a good 12-16 hours its that good but again need a little body heat and being indoors helps. And to some degree depends on the skin you have ..i have extremelly dry skin in the winter and that can eat up any spray..try it out and if you dont like it write back to garry for a refund the guy has great customer service!! Cheers from canada!
02-27-2019 7:26 AM

warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2019 11:25 AM

(02-27-2019 7:26 AM)Hillcat Wrote:  Iam in canada, gel is not a problem it does need to warm up so that it diffuse well , if your indoors most of the time during the winter no issue and of course wont be winter forever. Some people have said to slap some perfume on top to help this issue ..the the gel for me can last a good 12-16 hours its that good but again need a little body heat and being indoors helps. And to some degree depends on the skin you have ..i have extremelly dry skin in the winter and that can eat up any spray..try it out and if you dont like it write back to garry for a refund the guy has great customer service!! Cheers from canada!
Garry customer service is great i just hope he get away to order the stuff easier i been using the NAG for a bit and notice alot of hits from it you are right for the defusing part it for it to work good good thing i live in texas were it get hot but atm are weather bypolar lol so it hot one day and cold the next lol for me when i put it on i put the heat on in my car before picking up my date that helps for me i have yet to put what my results have been
02-27-2019 11:25 AM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-07-2019 5:22 PM

(02-06-2019 3:43 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Right, because there are absolutely no women in that age range who are looking for a serious relationship. And if you happen to be interested in that yourself, you should always sacrfice your goals to cater to women because theirs are more important than yours. Like JJ said, it depends on the man, his goals and how he drives it. If you put on some NA you won't magically end up in a relationship. You'll get a say.

In general young women wants more fun but maybe not in every country it is like this, It's a generalization, it's not always true, there are probably some young women who like old mature guys, why some young women end up with 30 and older guys??
I do prefer nude though than NA but maybe that's because I'm more into the fun than the serious. Big Grin
In my country though I wouldn't be surprise that more girls prefer serious relationship or fun romantic relationship. !which is probably why I don't have much success with BW and much more with product oriented around relationship like NA or Nude.
04-07-2019 5:22 PM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2019 12:59 PM

(04-07-2019 5:22 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  In general young women wants more fun but maybe not in every country it is like this, It's a generalization, it's not always true, there are probably some young women who like old mature guys, why some young women end up with 30 and older guys??
I do prefer nude though than NA but maybe that's because I'm more into the fun than the serious. Big Grin
In my country though I wouldn't be surprise that more girls prefer serious relationship or fun romantic relationship. !which is probably why I don't have much success with BW and much more with product oriented around relationship like NA or Nude.

Which region or country are you from?
04-09-2019 12:59 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-11-2019 4:40 PM

Some unknown shithole Big Grin I can't say where but it used to be a slave country so it's still a bit savage.
And there is a strong catholic influence that is still popular so it's not as liberated as Europe or america. But I think the worse is the unemployment so rare are the girls who have a job so most of them are at home watching TV all day. Those who have a job aren't that evolved either.
There is still opportunity but well it's much more limited.
04-11-2019 4:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,232 966,252 03-28-2021 8:34 AM
Last Post: Q873
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 885 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 4,460 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 34,626 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 22,221 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman