Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Not impressed
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

Not impressed
01-13-2012 12:03 AM

Hello folks! I must say that this seems like a website filled with cool, informative peeps that might be able to help me out a bit. I really dont know where to start because it feels like I have so much to say regarding my perspective on pheromones and my experience with them so far. Dash1 Which is to say that I dont have much experience with them at all. I do have a plausible theory on dating with pheromones in general however... but first my phermone story in a nutshell. I bought some Wingman X recently and it hasnt done squat! I had to improvise initially with it because Hax did not send recommendations/instructions for use in the order. 3 days went by before the customer service rep was able to give me a working download through e-mail! Anyways, I guess all I was doing wrong in their opinion was not applying the product 4-6 inches away from the preferred application spot of either my shirt collar or my wrist. I went with the spray on my shirt collar as that is what they recommend for beginners. Before I had sprayed on my adams apple a couple times. Mixed it with some expensive cologne (cuz I dont like the smell of the stuff by itself) and I didnt rub any of it in after spraying. Any thoughts? Smile
01-13-2012 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

renny
Via Satellite

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 239
Thanks received:
200 thanks in 96 posts

RE: Not impressed
01-13-2012 1:41 AM

(01-13-2012 12:03 AM)Vulcan Wrote:  Hello folks!
Welcome!
Quote:I must say that this seems like a website filled with cool, informative peeps that might be able to help me out a bit.
It is.
Quote: I really dont know where to start because it feels like I have so much to say regarding my perspective on pheromones and my experience with them so far. Dash1 Which is to say that I dont have much experience with them at all.
We all start somewhere :grin:
Quote:I do have a plausible theory on dating with pheromones in general
Love to hear it!
Quote: however... but first my phermone story in a nutshell. I bought some Wingman X recently and it hasnt done squat! I had to improvise initially with it because Hax did not send recommendations/instructions for use in the order. 3 days went by before the customer service rep was able to give me a working download through e-mail! Anyways, I guess all I was doing wrong in their opinion was not applying the product 4-6 inches away from the preferred application spot of either my shirt collar or my wrist. I went with the spray on my shirt collar as that is what they recommend for beginners. Before I had sprayed on my adams apple a couple times. Mixed it with some expensive cologne (cuz I dont like the smell of the stuff by itself) and I didnt rub any of it in after spraying. Any thoughts? Smile
Disclaimer: I've never used wingman but it has some good reviews.

!st thought, Tell us what you were expecting to happen. Most first timers (myself included) have a preconceived notion of what pheromones do that is nothing like the reality. They work but they don't work for humans quite the same way they work for say moths.

2nd thought, What did you do WITH OTHER PEOPLE while wearing it?

3rd thought, who are you? Guy, girl? General age range? personality?

4th thought, who is your target?

5th thought, vulcan god of fire or vulcan pointy ears, personally I'm a trekkie but the god of fire thing is pretty cool too. :grin:

Welcome again and have fun learning about human chemistry.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
01-13-2012 1:41 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, shadowknight, Vulcan, Bosshank
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1697
Thanks received:
1513 thanks in 640 posts

01-13-2012 3:24 AM

It's all bunk!

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-13-2012 3:24 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Grasshopper, Vulcan
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2564
Thanks received:
1534 thanks in 519 posts

01-13-2012 3:54 AM

Welcome!
I didn't try WM X. Though i tried WM9+O and x22. Both worked and on some occasions gave me amazing hits, still not my favorite products, though. I'm sure WM X works too.
Try to get close to a girl you know, and look for differences in how she behaves. Also apply the WM X to your neck and wrists and try upping to probably a little more.
If that doesn't work then that read the forum and report in more detail about your fruitless tests. Maybe we can spot some mistakes.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
01-13-2012 3:54 AM
Thanks given by Vulcan
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1118
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 209 posts

01-13-2012 4:20 AM

Wingman X is crazy for a beginner. It has 3x copulins in the mix and cops IMO is one of the hardest molecule to wear given it's nature.

I would suggest something more social to start off, Glace from Alpha Dream is a good product to start your journey. True Alpha and True Love from True Pheromones and Erox from Erox are also great social products for a beginner.

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
01-13-2012 4:20 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Vulcan

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 947
Thanks received:
1791 thanks in 807 posts

01-13-2012 7:01 AM

(01-13-2012 12:03 AM)Vulcan Wrote:  Hello folks! I must say that this seems like a website filled with cool, informative peeps that might be able to help me out a bit. I really dont know where to start because it feels like I have so much to say regarding my perspective on pheromones and my experience with them so far. Dash1 Which is to say that I dont have much experience with them at all. I do have a plausible theory on dating with pheromones in general however... but first my phermone story in a nutshell. I bought some Wingman X recently and it hasnt done squat! I had to improvise initially with it because Hax did not send recommendations/instructions for use in the order. 3 days went by before the customer service rep was able to give me a working download through e-mail! Anyways, I guess all I was doing wrong in their opinion was not applying the product 4-6 inches away from the preferred application spot of either my shirt collar or my wrist. I went with the spray on my shirt collar as that is what they recommend for beginners. Before I had sprayed on my adams apple a couple times. Mixed it with some expensive cologne (cuz I dont like the smell of the stuff by itself) and I didnt rub any of it in after spraying. Any thoughts? Smile

Hi Vulcan,

welcome on the board !

I see Renny covered most questions i have on you as well ..

would you mind to describe your usage of Element X a bit more ... how much you used ...

and i´d be pretty interested of the instructions you´ve get from HAX ...

for me all the Wingman products work pretty good ..

XPX and Hyper ... LOVE Wingman 9+O and i´m a great fan of the gel pack´s and of Wingman Black ..

Have tryed the Element X stuff a few times and i found it to be pretty strong ... but a very reliable social product ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
01-13-2012 7:01 AM
Thanks given by Vulcan
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 753
Thanks received:
484 thanks in 241 posts

01-13-2012 7:06 AM

lol Deja vu smelled like p***y (remember that night bruuuuu ^___^ )

Btw, try Aqua Vitae, it works !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
01-13-2012 7:06 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
370 thanks in 98 posts

01-13-2012 7:22 AM

The problems when you start new with mones is not that they are not working!

The thing is that most people expect some effects, which mones will not have! They are working but not in the way you thought before!

Many people also have this problem with hypnosis, pick up and NLP and something more! All those things are working, but mostly not as a magic pill and something different the people thought before!

Even with mones I allways say it is something the same, you use a tool for it and you have to find out it works and later even how you can work with those tools to get the results you want! It is never about spraying something on and you jsut can sit down and expecting that the girls run through your door, putting your clothes of and..................!

It's about getting a better view on yourself by mones and acting that way by yourself to get the results! It is a journey and most people getting awesome hits here have

1.) trained eyes for the effects, so they know how mones are working and seeing the differences! Mostly new users don't see the hits but for sure sometimes there even aren't some.

2.) they have a feeling for the products, what it can do and also what is missing!

3.) there is also a difference of natural mone outputs and characters of the users, which is the reason why users like some products/molecules more than others!

You have 3 big groups in my eyes

- none guys; none guys have a very masculine and sexual outcome, the people will often call those guys bad boys

- Androsterone guys; Androsterone guys are more rock solid,peacefull and successfull alpha males with wisedom and intelligence and often a mature male styling and outcome

- nol guys: nol guys are funny people with many energy, everybody likes them, social guys

those groups are mostly overlapping and this can be steered in your mone signature by steering social, status and sexual mixes

Find out what guy you are and get the products mixes which you think they suit you!

About the Wingmen, I can tell you they are nice products and a full standalone mix! Mixing them with something else is in my opinion a bad idea and got best results with them alone!

So your only possibility is to get a grip on them, but in my opinion they can suit allmost everybody

Greetz

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 7:24 AM by XPX.)
01-13-2012 7:22 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, idontknow, CG_Jung, mark-in-dallas, NewAlpha, SeriousSmile, shadowknight, Vulcan, Grasshopper
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 616
Thanks received:
1478 thanks in 784 posts

01-13-2012 8:17 AM

Hi Vulcan, welcome to PhroTruth!

You've already been given some great advice, and you've got a potent product, now it's just a matter of figuring out the right amount to use, and MAKING it work for you.

Magazine ads and Axe commercials have done a real injustice to pheromones, by leading guys to believe that by just spraying on a little women will be flocking to them and ripping their clothes off. The truth is that pheromones don't work like that: That are not suddenly going to transform you into a new person and they are not going to get you laid! Only you can make that happen.

But, they can and will help to make it a little easier. Pheromones are not magical bullets, but more like the gunpowder inside. Until you put the bullet in a gun and pull the trigger that bullet is pretty useless.

The Element X is intended to be a sexual product and works best in places such as nightclubs or other places where people go looking to meet. I would suggest trying 2 sprays behind your ears or on the wrists then getting out and actively socializng, and I think you'll start to see that they are actually doing something. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
01-13-2012 8:17 AM
Thanks given by CG_Jung, kmacc45, Vulcan, Grasshopper

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 175 posts

01-13-2012 8:55 AM

(01-13-2012 8:17 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hi Vulcan, welcome to PhroTruth!

You've already been given some great advise, and you've got a potent product, now it's just a matter of figuring out the right amount to use, and MAKING it work for you.

Magazine ads and Axe commercials have done a real injustice to pheromones, by leading guys to believe that by just spraying on a little women will be flocking to them and ripping their clothes off. The truth is that pheromones don't work like that: That are not suddenly going to transform you into a new person and they are not going to get you laid! Only you can make that happen.

But, they can and will help to make it a little easier. Pheromones are not magical bullets, but more like the gunpowder inside. Until you put the bullet in a gun and pull the trigger that bullet is pretty useless.

The Eleement X is intended to be a sexual product and works best in places such as nightclubs or other places where people go looking to meet. I would suggest trying 2 sprays behind your ears or on the wrists then getting out and acticely socializng, and I think you'll start to see that they are actually doing something. Smile

Gunpowder in the bullet, one of the best Analogy I've heard so far Mark.Bomb

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
01-13-2012 8:55 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread