Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Not impressed
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Not impressed
01-13-2012 11:16 PM

I think the lesson learned here is that Wingman X - because of its amount of heavy ingredients is meant for very populated locations to help the user stand out from the rest and to help him get noticed. This is due to everyone else with their fragrances floating around as well.Thanks again for everybody in this thread who contributed a response/s.

The only problem is Im not really into the large group nightclub/bar scene. At least not anymore. Before pheremones for me there was alcohol to help me with women. And thats not something Im interested in using anymore. Perhaps I'll get the refund on the wingman and get a couple other products more suitable instead. Peace!
01-13-2012 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

renny
Via Satellite

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 239
Thanks received:
200 thanks in 95 posts

01-14-2012 12:25 AM

Wow, great intro thread! Let's talk a little about what pheromones are. Simply they are messages. All those chemical names in the ingredients list are the alphabet. The reason the instructions talk about experienced users is because generally experienced users are more informed about the alphabet.

Copulins are a group of fatty acids produced in the vaginas of fertile females. The message they send when worn on a man is " I recently had sex." Hence the player vibe. The thought behind putting them in a pheromone mix is that a woman who is on the prowl may be more receptive to overtures from a guy who has "social proof" meaning that other women like him sexually so he must be worth checking out. No, she doesn't consciously think that because he had sex with some other woman that he's a good choice to sleep with. It's a subconscious process. Putting cops in a phero mix meant for guys is actually one of the more controversial topics around the phero world.

Other letters of the alphabet that you might find more helpful are:

Beta Androstenol. "I'm a good listener whom you can trust"
Androsterone: "I'm mature and stable"
Androstenone: "I'm young and strong" and "I'm horny"
Alpha Androstenol: "I'm fun and outgoing" and "I'm romantic"
These are approximations of course as the language is truly known only to the subconscious mind.

Remember you are looking to send a message about who you are so you want that message to be congruent with your persona and perhaps enhance part of your personality that needs some help being sensed by your targets.
Simpler mixes are easier to work with at first. I think from reading your posts that something like Scent of Eros might be a good enhancement for you. I would avoid heavy androstenone mixes to start with.
Have fun!

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
01-14-2012 12:25 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Rattlesnake, SeriousSmile, terry0400-40, Pagodeiro, Pheroman, mark-in-dallas, BigJoe, Grasshopper
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 954
Thanks received:
1806 thanks in 811 posts

01-14-2012 6:10 AM

Thanks a ton for posting the instructions you´d receive from HAX ( the company behind the Wingman products )

they are talking about some C4 oil a lot in those instructions ( don´t have it .. it was not available in the past )

this must be the Wingman system they´ve been talking a lot about on their website .. did you get that Wingman System with your bottle of Wingman X ?

I had great success with Wingman X ( and with all of the other products )

WMX is more a social enhancer ... with some sexual undertones .. it creates very unique reactions ...

shifts in mood of women ... it´s a social player´s mone ... very good once your game is good !

don´t dissmiss that nice thing .. keep on playing with it ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
01-14-2012 6:10 AM
renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 239
Thanks received:
200 thanks in 95 posts

01-14-2012 2:41 PM

Just wanted to add a bit to my previous response.I said that cops may produce a "player" vibe. That's a rash generalization. On a guy who is otherwise seen as a stable nice sort of fellow cops should be more of a signal that he is "taken". A huge "hit" you may have gotten without knowing it is if any one at work asked if you had a new girlfriiend or inquired otherwise about something new in your life.

Proof that pheromones work is not always easy to pin down. Doing something like wearing your mix 2-3 days a week or one week on one week off, can often reveal striking differences in the way people treat you.

One example that happens to me is that my boss is far more likely to invite me to have a coffee break with him when I'm wearing 'mones. He occasionally invites me when I'm not wearing them but it's rare that when I am wearing them and we have a conversation or other contact prior to coffee break time, that he doesn't come by my desk and say "let's go get a cup".

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
01-14-2012 2:41 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, idontknow
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1782
Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 657 posts

01-14-2012 8:53 PM

Wingman Ph X contains 271 mcg / spray?.
I used 2.5 sprays and cant smell all that much mones.
Same or less than most other products for me.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-14-2012 8:53 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 721
Thanks received:
1015 thanks in 480 posts

01-15-2012 3:56 AM

(01-14-2012 8:53 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Wingman Ph X contains 271 mcg / spray?.
I used 2.5 sprays and cant smell all that much mones.
Same or less than most other products for me.
I have to agree with your opinion on this Pheroman, after reading your post regarding the smell of Ph X i came out of the shower and sprayed some onto the back of my hand and after over one hour the fragrances aspect of it has dissipated enough for me to judge that there indeed does not seem to have any noticeable amounts of pheromones, i can not detect the familiar smell of AndrostEnone, AndrostAnone, or Androstadienone at all which i find rather interesting, this experiment certainly decreases my degree of faith or trust in this product hmmmmm with just about any other formula i can detect pheromones and copulins but with Ph X i can not raise any trace of pheromone activity . . . Scratch_one-s_head

I AM. Out of my mind

[Image: sexgod040040.jpg]
01-15-2012 3:56 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1782
Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 657 posts

01-15-2012 6:53 AM

And yet when I take the lid off the New Pheromone Additive it has a much stronger smell than any other product I have including the 100mcg/spray Androstadienone .

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-15-2012 6:53 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 721
Thanks received:
1015 thanks in 480 posts

01-15-2012 2:25 PM

(01-15-2012 6:53 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  And yet when I take the lid off the New Pheromone Additive it has a much stronger smell than any other product I have including the 100mcg/spray Androstadienone .
Sure apart from Essence of Woman and HEA ( His Extra Advantage ) then New Pheromone Additive is certainly one of the most noticeable pheromone fragrances i possess also . . in fact i am wearing 2 drops today N.P.A. and True Love @ 4 sprays cheers TAB . . .

I AM. Out of my mind

[Image: sexgod040040.jpg]
01-15-2012 2:25 PM

Share This Thread