Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Not impressed
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 544
Thanks received:
1199 thanks in 649 posts

RE: Not impressed
01-13-2012 10:40 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's hard at first to recognize a hit. Beginners tend to fall into one of two camps. The first are those that think every little thing is a hit ( the waitress gave me a mint with my check, she must like me...no, she gives mints to all of the customers). Then there are those that think nothing is a hit. The truth lies somewhere in between. It's about picking up subtle shifts in behavior. Small gestures, etc. In the beginning I think it's helpful to test around people who you are very familiar with so that you can more easily detect things that are out of the ordinary. The more you test, the more you will become confident in what is a hit. And of course it's possible that you just weren't wearing enough. Good luck!
01-13-2012 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vulcan, Grasshopper
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
998 thanks in 470 posts

01-13-2012 2:42 PM

It has often been stated when regarding the application of pheromones that "less is best " after all pheromones are subtle by nature in their effects and in many instances an application of up to 80 mcg or less can certainly be very effective, and an over application can produce ghosting ie making the wearer appear invisible and rendering the application ineffective.

Some years ago i experienced this invisibility when i first started using NUDE at ten drops yes nothing was happening at all, so i got rid of it gave it away all except a mL then one day as i had it stored in my car so i applied 4-5 drops and that day the hits were enormous so i continued with it for two weeks of hits and ordered more in the meantime....

Now consider this Wingman Ph X contains 271 mcg pheromones per spray . . .

Ammunition contains 7.5 mcg / spray . . . . . works with around 3-4 sprays

Turn Up The Heat contains 2.5 mcg /spray works with 1-4 sp

Instant Gentleman contains 15 mcg / spray works with 1-4 sprays

Instant Openess contains 15 mcg / spray works with 2-6 sprays

A314 contains 6.667 mcg / 10 mL = 24 mcg / dr works 2-4 drops.

Scent of Eros contains 17.85 mcg/ drop works with 2-5 drops.

Alter Ego contains 7.5 mcg / dr works with 1-4 drops.

Alpha 7 contains 25 mcg/ drop works with 1-2 drops

Primal Instinct contains 17.8 mcg / drop works with 1/2 drop or 1-2 drops.

True Alpha contains 47.6 mcg drop works great 4 me using just 2 drops.

New Pheromone Additive contains 8 mcg / drop works well at between 1-4 drops...

The Edge contains 12 mcg / spray works with 1-3 sprays

Wingman Ph X contains 271 mcg / spray .

I have Ph X and with my use of it one single spritz shows me decent results with day to day cruising, and i would feel ok using it at for clubbing ect at 2 sp

Regarding the statement " less is best " eg Alchemy Labs formulas have been regarded as reliable for many years and in the beginning Gary Nelson often stated that he had the option to produce formulas containing massive amount of pheromones but did not do so because he well knew after serious experimentation that an over abundance of pheromones can be a turn off to the senses for the majority, therefore LAL pheromone formulas are generous in mature but not excessively so and this attitude has led to some great working products like WOLF, NUDE, Aqua Vitae and others.

Ok this is just some thoughts and figures to reflect upon when regarding pheromone application amounts because sometimes just one drop or 20 mcg in excess can cause an ineffective application . .. therefore start out small and remember that in many instances " less is best " cheers terry . . . TAB . ..

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... .... ....

I AM. Out of my mind

[Image: sexgod040040.jpg]
01-13-2012 2:42 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, Pagodeiro, Vulcan, extraballislit, Curiosity, Deja Vu, Pheroman, BigJoe, Grasshopper
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

01-13-2012 4:03 PM

Hello again folks! Thanks for all of the feedback. I'd like to respond to each of you individually, but Im not sure yet how the format works here. Essentially as a collective you have given me a little hope. The general consensus seems to be that beginners expect too much from pheromones and that they are supposed to do all the work. Being a rational, logical person I already knew before I used the stuff that it wouldnt be Love Potion #9.

What had me curious about it is the advertising behind it. Now there is where the real magic and science is...in their statements, right? They will try and make you believe that this stuff will make you The Man of all men! Sex sells, so lets exploit some guys(even the geniuses like Stephen Hawking who consider women the greatest mystery of the universe!). Disgusting tactics! But I have a money back guarantee, so I can cure any curiosity without denting my wallet. I was using my head (brain area) when I bought this stuff.

The insight I got on this thread about Wingman X being most effective at nightclubs or parties is most interesting. I've only worn this stuff at work. I figured this would be the best place to start since I am actually around alot of beautiful women throughout the day. Im an attractive guy in his early 30's with a great personality, no drama or any issues except for being a little shy. And at work, Im very focused. But part of my job is being aware of customers around me. I dont get any responses out of the ordinary from either customers or fellow employees. Hax also claims this stuff will affect the guys around you in a positive, heterosexual way. Nothing!

My big question to answer to myself when I decided to buy this stuff was how unique will my experiences be with something like this with so much science behind it. The ingredients put into this stuff are not fictional. They didnt develop this stuff overnight either. It took years (25 according to Hax) and they started out developing pheromones for other companies. Shouldnt something this state of the art at least give me some positive body language from the ladies? Being a little shy, thats all I need. It would be worth every cent if it could just do that.

Getting close to a girl and talking with her is obviously paramount to developing the relationship. According to Hax's instructions, it takes 10-15 minutes for Wingman X to really work on her. Once again logic and rational thinking leads me to believe that if getting a girl's undivided attention for that period of time on my own, I wouldnt need the stuff in the first place. Anyone see why I might be a little suspicious? First some very misleading advertising on their product, then the whole do it yourself and smell like our sweat while you do it instructions.
01-13-2012 4:03 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Grasshopper

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
561 thanks in 221 posts

01-13-2012 4:14 PM

In these kind of products, if I don't see a deer in headlights look from girls before I open my mouth, I will return it. I understand your frustration and honestly, all you needed was an alpha product to give you that small boost to bypass your shyness, since you have everything else going well in your life.

Am I the only one who thinks that "wolf" is what he was looking for, after reading Vulcan's last post?

Also, you mentioned love potion #9, is this any good?

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 4:16 PM by SeriousSmile.)
01-13-2012 4:14 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Vulcan, shadowknight, Grasshopper
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 950
Thanks received:
1797 thanks in 807 posts

01-13-2012 4:23 PM

Hi Vulcan,

you´ve mentioned again that you´d get instrucions on how to use the stuff...

we would be really interested what they have to say about their products Wink

I know how to use mones but some additional info from the creators would bee good to have !

Element X works good at 2 sprays for me ... how much have you used ..

how much time passed from application until you´ve arrived at work

how many times have you refreshed ?

Did you get more respect from guy´s ?

Have you seen a clear mood elevation from women ..

how many times have you used it already ?

I know that´s a lot of questions but you know.. science ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
01-13-2012 4:23 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
998 thanks in 470 posts

01-13-2012 4:56 PM

Not all women respond well to an abundance of copulins as they can give the impression that the wearer is sleazy and sleeps around and is a player, copulins apps work better in a venue where there is a chance of encountering sexually liberated and more alpha type of women, as women in a place of work can be put off when confronted with concentrated sex scents, and many will not openly show that they are under the influence because of peer pressure and the very nature of the surroundings and atmosphere involved, in a work place atmosphere pheromones like Glace, and True Love and Wolf would be more effective than Ph X , because Ph X is loaded with copulins and sex oriented pheromones.

Also Ph X is not designed for beginners but only for experienced pheromone users eg

" " Element X contains 2X the Pheromones and Oxytocin as our 9+O System, plus 3X the Copulins and is our Most Potent, Optimized, Successful Formula EVER!

When we devised the Element X formula, we initially thought it was impossible to bottle this many concentrated pheromones in one bottle without it being too obvious to woman. The results speak for themselves! Element X is the most expensive formula we have ever bottled, contains our best pheromone compounds and is for experienced pheromone users. Element X is so powerful, we guarantee it with our "Iron Clad Element X" 2-Year 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Element X Pheromones:
Androstenone, alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, beta-Androstenol, beta-Androstadienol, Copulins, Oxytocin....." "

Ok cheers 4 now, and good luck everyone for the great pheromone year of hits ahead terry . . . TAB . . Sun bespectacled

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I AM. Out of my mind

[Image: sexgod040040.jpg]
01-13-2012 4:56 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Vulcan, Grasshopper
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

01-13-2012 6:17 PM

SeriousSmile: Thanks for the moral support! I might give Wolf or Glace a shot. As far as Love potion # 9 goes...wish I could say I've tried it. If I had it, I wouldnt be posting here with a problem Undecided

Pagodeiro: I will go search for the instructions they gave me and post it here shortly. Something else that kind of surprised me about their information was at the bottom of their directions... where they recommend this website for answers. And by surprise, I only mean that because I checked out this website before I got their instructions. But this place is unbiased and as far as I know not affiliated with Hax.

As far as your questions go...I have used Wingman X for a week now in a variety of different ways. The first day I sprayed one shot on my adams apple in close range just before starting work in the workplace restroom. Very strong odor! Its hard to get used to. But as long as it works on the ladies? Over the course of time I have tried 2 sprays at once. Tried 2 sprays of wmx combined with 2 sprays of expensive cologne. Tried letting the stuff air dry a bit before going out. The last thing I did before leaving home was spraying it on before getting in my car (20 minute drive to work). They sent me some X-22 with my order as well. I hate that stuff. I literally smelled like urine with it on! Then I finally got the instructions from Hax. At one point they mention not to put too much on and that I may have overloaded. So one day I have gone without and made sure the amounts were out of my system. Nothing worked.Its odor is so strong that it seems pointless to spray more on even hours later. Especially when no results have been made initially.

Which leads me to my responses to Terry: You have shed some more insight onto the subject. Very interesting feedback there. Yes, Wingman X is strong. If women perceive a man who wears it as being sleazy or a player...should I only expect to attract women who are slutty? And why is this stuff made only for people experienced with pheromones? What are they doing right that I am not aside from using it in the bars (or street corner) to achieve real results with it?
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 6:24 PM by Vulcan.)
01-13-2012 6:17 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 15 posts

01-13-2012 6:35 PM

Try Wolf!
01-13-2012 6:35 PM
Vulcan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

01-13-2012 6:44 PM

Instructions received from Hax minus the fancy illustrations, pictures and advertisements:

Using Wingman® Pheromones WILL give you an edge in social situations, but
pheromone applications in general can be a bit tricky for beginners. We want to
make using Wingman® as easy as possible. There are some basic guidelines that
should always be followed whenever you are using Wingman® products, especially
if you are trying Wingman® for the first time.
Here are some key points to remember:
• Wingman® is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
• Care must be taken not to contaminate Wingman® Pheromones that are in the bottle via
direct skin contact with any unused portion. Be sure that there is no direct contact between
your skin and the end of the spray bottle or oil dropper.
• Wingman® is NOT more effective the more you wear; if nothing else you will be wasting
your money. You may even notice that you get less reaction if you wear more, because
you could be intimidating the women you are trying to attract.
• Wingman X® can be applied on either clothing or skin (please see instructions below).
• Wingman C4® must be carefully applied to skin ONLY (please see instructions below).
How to Use
WingmaN®
Pheromones and Pheromone ProximitY®
to Your Advantage
WINGMAN X® Instructions:
• Every morning, take off the Wingman X® cap and hold bottle 4-6 inches from
wrist, neck or clothing.
• Apply one spray directly to wrist-area pulse point. Spread pheromones into both
your wrist areas by rubbing them together.
• Apply a second spray to back of neck or top of back.
• You might want to try applying to your clothing instead of your skin at first.
It won’t stain, and just one spray on the inside of a shirt wrist cuff or neck collar
should be enough to get results.
• You may reapply when going out at night.
WINGMAN C4® Instructions:
• Twist off the C4 cap and turn the bottle upside down over your finger or wrist.
Do not touch the bottle to your skin, but instead keep it about an inch away.
• Wait until a complete drop forms and falls onto your skin by itself. Applying
a drop in any other way won’t give you an accurate pheromone dose.
• Users have found anywhere from 1-4 drops of C4® to be beneficial. Most use
between 2-3 drops per day, applied in the morning. Some reapply when going
out at night.
• When you’re just starting off, start by applying 2 drops a day. Apply one drop
to your finger and spread it behind both ears in downward motion toward your
neck. Apply the other drop to one wrist, and rub both of your wrists together.
WINGMAN X® and C4® Combination Instructions:
• If you have purchased both Wingman X® and C4® you have a powerful combination at
your disposal.
• The key to using Wingman X® and C4® together is to apply C4® FIRST, allowing the
concentrated pheromone oil work into your skin prior to a blast of Wingman X®.
• Apply one drop of C4® to your wrist only and rub both wrists together. Allow this application
to set for 15-20 minutes.
• Apply one additional drop of C4® to the back of your neck and spread it downward 2-3 inches.
Allow this application to set for 15-20 minutes.
• After that initial C4® application, apply one spray of Wingman X® directly to your wrists and
work in with your other wrist.
• DO NOT apply a second spray of Wingman X® until the evening.
• If going out for the evening, apply an additional drop of C4® behind your ear and spread down
the side of your neck. An additional spray of Wingman X® can then be applied to your wrists.
WARNING: Pheromone build-up can begin to occur if your skin absorbs so much
pheromone content from your applications over a period of time that it starts to
affect your reactions.
Signs of pheromone build-up are:
• You initially had great reactions, but after a period of use you noticed a slight drop off in effectiveness.
• After a couple of days of heavy application with minimal results, you see better reactions in the
next couple of days when you don’t apply.
T o prevent possible pheromone build-up:
• Do not always apply Wingman X® directly to the skin; apply it on occasion to your clothing instead.
• Wash application points on your body well at the end of the day.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
In general, Wingman X® will work for a maximum of 6-8 hours and Wingman C4® up to 12 hours, however:
• Wingman® will be absorbed into your skin and may stay there for longer periods of time,
watch for build-up.
• Smaller than effective amounts of Wingman® will still be present on your skin after 8 hours unless
they are cleaned off.
• The optimum working time a Wingman X® application will be around 4 hours on your skin,
or 6-8 hours on your clothing.
• The optimum working time a Wingman C4® application will be around 8 hours on your skin.
DO NOT apply C4® to your clothing.
The pheromones in Wingman X® and C4® will still have an effect for a long time after the initial contact
and conversation with a person. If you make a good first impression on someone, all of your contact and
communication will be slightly enhanced depending on the person or situation. Wingman® Pheromones
will be most effective if you are wearing them the FIRST TIME you meet someone.
For people you already know, the introduction of pheromones can still have a desirable effect. Many people
report female friends getting touchy all of a sudden. It should also be noted that people in marriages and
long-term relationships report an increase in intimacy, interest and sexual activity from their partners.
Remember to keep your expectations realistic and use Seduction Synergy® to your advantage. Wingman®
will open the door, but your goal is to remain in close proximity for the Pheromone Proximity Phenomenon®
to take hold.
Scientific evidence states that the actual pheromone-hormone-mood axis takes about 10-15 minutes to work,
but a conditioned response may be instantaneous. Generally, the longer you stay in proximity to a person,
the more likely it is that Wingman® will affect them. Strong reactions can happen very fast.
SUPPORT
Unlike the purchase of similarly priced products such as cologne (which you get no support for whatsoever),
support for this product is available from Wingman Customer Care ([email protected] or
[email protected]). Advice and guidance is offered from actual Wingman® users at the PHEROTRUTH.
COM forum. Click on HAX Pheroceuticals to see what people are saying, ask questions and receive answers.
It’s that simple
01-13-2012 6:44 PM
Thanks given by renny, Pagodeiro, extraballislit, Grasshopper
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 544
Thanks received:
1199 thanks in 649 posts

01-13-2012 7:52 PM

I wouldn't put any product with cops on my clothes or even back of neck to avoid getting them in your hair.
01-13-2012 7:52 PM

Share This Thread