Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all
scottT
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all
06-05-2013 2:18 PM

Sorry if this is irrelevant and shouldn't be a thread, but just wanted to share my experiences with Androstadienone . Additionally, I feel so worthless in life right now that I may just want to feel like someone cares what I have to say/vent to, haha.

I have really enjoyed Cohesion, despite not being sure I have ever had a verifiable hit from it like with Ascend among others, of course. But I remember reading people saying they would get such negative self-effects from products like True Love, that they couldn't apply Cohesion to their neck, etc., and somewhat thinking they were crazy as I had consistently applied Cohesion with one spray to the neck and one spray to the wrists and felt totally fine.

Last night, I had dinner with my ex, and as such, went with 3 sprays of Cohesion and 1 of Ascend. BAD IDEA. I will say some of these effects could certainly be due to my feelings for the girl, but I think it has been long enough that, that should not be the case. Anyway, I couldn't fall asleep until about 4 A.M.. I woke up today and felt so incredibly lethargic that I couldn't get out of bed until I took 30 mg of Amphetamine. I normally cannot wait to go to the gym, and I couldn't even force myself to drink my preworkout, much less have a halfway decent workout. And overall just feel like complete crap and worthless.

Sorry for the rant, but long story short, be careful with Androstadienone , boys, the self-depressive effects are very real.
06-05-2013 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, thundr, seeusmile, Bliss, idontknow

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3470
Thanks received:
6656 thanks in 1189 posts

RE: Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all
06-05-2013 2:49 PM

I've noticed that the more you're subjected to Androstadienone the more sensitive to it you become over time.

This perplexes me as usually the body builds resistance over time. Doesn't seem to be the case with Androstadienone though.

I didn't see any ill effect of A.1 when I started mones. Then I was testing in the 200+ mcg ranges on chicks. Didn't realize it was messing me up too. Went into 'little bitch emotional I want my ex back' mode for 3 whole days after that.

This is a good post Scott.
Guys, as soon as you start feeling any sides from your A.1 apps either back waaaay down or discontinue for awhile. Trust me 3 days of acting totally out of character and fighting off calling the ex and looking like a chump is no fun. 72 hrs of self induced ex on the brain.
06-05-2013 2:49 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 548
Thanks received:
998 thanks in 395 posts

06-05-2013 2:58 PM

scottT, I think you're the 1st guy I've read about who has suffered the ill-effects from Androstadienone via Cohesion.

I myself used an entire bottle of the spray, with no depressive/lethargic effects to speak of. Maybe my application points had something to do with it. When I 1st got it, I tested it standalone by spraying it to the front of my shirt and to the back of my cap (if I was wearing one). As I mainly used the Cohesion at the gym, of course, the shirt and hat I was wearing often would come off later in the night, post-workout.

I think applying any Androstadienone to your skin, probably dramatically increases the odds of undesired self-effects. For me, it's just force of habit in spraying the Cohesion on my clothes versus my skin. It's how I've treated colognes as well.
06-05-2013 2:58 PM
sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 29 posts

06-05-2013 3:26 PM

(06-05-2013 2:58 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  scottT, I think you're the 1st guy I've read about who has suffered the ill-effects from Androstadienone via Cohesion.

I myself used an entire bottle of the spray, with no depressive/lethargic effects to speak of. Maybe my application points had something to do with it. When I 1st got it, I tested it standalone by spraying it to the front of my shirt and to the back of my cap (if I was wearing one). As I mainly used the Cohesion at the gym, of course, the shirt and hat I was wearing often would come off later in the night, post-workout.

I think applying any Androstadienone to your skin, probably dramatically increases the odds of undesired self-effects. For me, it's just force of habit in spraying the Cohesion on my clothes versus my skin. It's how I've treated colognes as well.

Hmm I've got some coming from AD. This is definely something I want to avoid. I will definitely consider this idea above, thanks. I was also thinking that application behind the ears or on forearms would be good too assuming you be inhaling less of this pheromone yourself.
(06-05-2013 2:49 PM)thundr Wrote:  I've noticed that the more you're subjected to Androstadienone the more sensitive to it you become over time.

This perplexes me as usually the body builds resistance over time. Doesn't seem to be the case with Androstadienone though.

I didn't see any ill effect of A.1 when I started mones. Then I was testing in the 200+ mcg ranges on chicks. Didn't realize it was messing me up too. Went into 'little bitch emotional I want my ex back' mode for 3 whole days after that.

This is a good post Scott.
Guys, as soon as you start feeling any sides from your A.1 apps either back waaaay down or discontinue for awhile. Trust me 3 days of acting totally out of character and fighting off calling the ex and looking like a chump is no fun. 72 hrs of self induced ex on the brain.

That's a lot of Androstadienone . Do you use any these days? If so what doses do you feel work best for you? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 3:28 PM by sityslicker1.)
06-05-2013 3:26 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
810 thanks in 384 posts

06-05-2013 3:51 PM

Call me crazy but i found the use of Amphetamines more troubling than A-1 depression .confused
06-05-2013 3:51 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin, polarvoid

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3470
Thanks received:
6656 thanks in 1189 posts

06-05-2013 3:54 PM

Haha Nah man I never go that high any more. I was just high end testing Androstadienone on these chicks I was bangin at the time. It's in my journal somewhere.

Yeah I still wear it but much much lower doses and always on the back of my neck or shirt.

I do 20mcg if I'm hanging out with girls and guys, 30 mcg if its just me and the chick.
Most dudes are not very fond of you having Androstadienone on so I go low when around them. They don't get aggressive, its more of an avoidance thing. Sometimes having dudes avoid u is ok, but if the chicks came with the dudes avoiding you bc they sensitive to your Androstadienone app.. bad news.

Guys night, no Androstadienone at all.
06-05-2013 3:54 PM
Thanks given by sityslicker1
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1200 thanks in 628 posts

06-05-2013 4:29 PM

I have never had Dienone depression from using cohesion on the hands and I have used two drops. Straight Dienone is another story an certo had me suicidal.

FYI

If she bites you did it right.
06-05-2013 4:29 PM
ihttalc
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

06-05-2013 5:29 PM

I have also experienced negative self effects when using Cohesion spray, especially near the neck. The oil, when applied to the forearms, seemed to be tolerated.

is the dienone in Certo too? I have similar negative self effects when wearing that too. Actually I'm steering away from on products that contained dienone.
06-05-2013 5:29 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1200 thanks in 628 posts

06-05-2013 9:30 PM

(06-05-2013 5:29 PM)ihttalc Wrote:  I have also experienced negative self effects when using Cohesion spray, especially near the neck. The oil, when applied to the forearms, seemed to be tolerated.

is the dienone in Certo too? I have similar negative self effects when wearing that too. Actually I'm steering away from on products that contained dienone.

Hax uses dienonene in a lot of its products and the levels all seem tolerable.

If she bites you did it right.
06-05-2013 9:30 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1616
Thanks received:
1420 thanks in 729 posts

06-05-2013 10:54 PM

I used to get bad dienone depression. A little pregnenolone under the nose is helpful but wash it off before bedtime.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-05-2013 10:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Again: Dienone depression Vincent_Vega 13 1,963 08-29-2014 9:49 AM
Last Post: Paradox