Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all
scottT
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all
06-05-2013 2:18 PM

Sorry if this is irrelevant and shouldn't be a thread, but just wanted to share my experiences with Androstadienone . Additionally, I feel so worthless in life right now that I may just want to feel like someone cares what I have to say/vent to, haha.

I have really enjoyed Cohesion, despite not being sure I have ever had a verifiable hit from it like with Ascend among others, of course. But I remember reading people saying they would get such negative self-effects from products like True Love, that they couldn't apply Cohesion to their neck, etc., and somewhat thinking they were crazy as I had consistently applied Cohesion with one spray to the neck and one spray to the wrists and felt totally fine.

Last night, I had dinner with my ex, and as such, went with 3 sprays of Cohesion and 1 of Ascend. BAD IDEA. I will say some of these effects could certainly be due to my feelings for the girl, but I think it has been long enough that, that should not be the case. Anyway, I couldn't fall asleep until about 4 A.M.. I woke up today and felt so incredibly lethargic that I couldn't get out of bed until I took 30 mg of Amphetamine. I normally cannot wait to go to the gym, and I couldn't even force myself to drink my preworkout, much less have a halfway decent workout. And overall just feel like complete crap and worthless.

Sorry for the rant, but long story short, be careful with Androstadienone , boys, the self-depressive effects are very real.
06-05-2013 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, thundr, seeusmile, Bliss, idontknow

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Noobs: Dienone depression is real after all - scottT - 06-05-2013 2:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mones that have dienone (pls list) or how to reduce its self-effects dilettante 2 153 04-09-2014 7:25 AM
Last Post: monemyname
  Mones to comfort women when they aren't feeling well? (Other than dienone?) Lach 5 239 02-12-2014 7:42 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Depression from your own Androstadienone signature? phertest 10 534 10-31-2013 12:57 PM
Last Post: Blade