Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Depression from your own Androstadienone signature?
phertest
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 195
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 256 posts

Depression from your own Androstadienone signature?
10-28-2013 3:13 AM

Hey guys

This might sound a little strange, but last night I was absolutely exhausted. I had been cleaning most of the day, and by night I was so tired that I went to sleep without even showering. I was just lying down for a quick rest before that, but ended up sleeping for a few hours. My arm was underneath the pillow and I was exposed to my own armpit smell the whole time...

Well, I experienced some very vivid dreams, ones that turned negative at some point. I still recall some of them. And today has been a pretty gloomy day... I have this weird sensation that something is wrong and don't feel my confident self. All the typical signs of an Androstadienone depression. I don't feel like socializing and feel absolutely wratched.

> I started writing this post earlier and had to go out for a doctors appointment so I showered beforehand. I feel mostly normal now.

I believe it was Androstadienone that I was smelling. I can now smell my first mone - it is similar to the odor from my bottle of True Love and LAL Androstadienone .

There have been a lot of girls become clingy to me over the years. Maybe I have a naturally high output of this stuff. I also notice tons of hits when I head out in the mornings with no shower... I will be keeping tabs on this experience and see if I can replicate it.

Anyone experience something similar?
10-28-2013 3:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Being - Banned

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Depression from your own Androstadienone signature? - phertest - 10-28-2013 3:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting used to a pheromone signature dsouza 7 280 06-12-2014 12:29 AM
Last Post: wiserd
Smile Best way to reset your pheromone signature? argonaut 9 404 04-10-2014 3:54 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  AM+Glace+Androstadienone or AV+Hypnotica Social+Androstadienone CanadianGuy45 47 6,640 01-02-2013 6:21 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45