Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Getting used to a pheromone signature
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2317
Thanks received:
2661 thanks in 1354 posts

Getting used to a pheromone signature
06-10-2014 8:19 PM

What happens if you are dating a new woman and you don't let her get used to your pheromone signature....

In other words you change things up before you've even given a single mone a chance to do its impact and impression over a significant amount of time...

It this really smart (sorry I cant put question marks at the end of my sentences as my key board is messed up right now)

I would think this is akin to showing up on a first date as a nice guy, a second date as an asshole , a third date as a millionaire

There a big difference between being mysterious over a period of many months and years and decades than being mysterious over a period of literally days or weeks. In that case are you mysterious or weird or a schizo in most peoples eyes..

I liken the same thinking to mones.. If you don't let a woman ADAPT to your signature or you signature varies too much (eg one day New Pheromone Additive sex machine, one day a314 millionaire, one day AV most interesting man, one day glace beta talkative male) you would , in my mind, seem like a lunatic or someone who cant be trusted.

Woman are always trying to categorize men they meet, as they meet many men. If you always change up what you are or wear you don't give a woman a chance to classify you as a friend, a date, a boss etc.

Know what I mean.. all women like a man whose all those things but usually situations spanning periods of many months and years. As they get to know your not boring they like you more but this is because you've given them a chance to get to know you slowly not thrown the whole kitchen sink at them.

What are your views.. changing mone signatures, personality traits too rapidly.
06-10-2014 8:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Panikos

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

RE: Getting used to a pheromone signature
06-10-2014 9:05 PM

so many things to test...so hard to concentrate on one product/combo...lol

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
06-10-2014 9:05 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

06-11-2014 1:04 AM

I've never heard anyone say that this was an issue. Some have said it's a benefit, since people build a tolerance to certain things.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-11-2014 1:04 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-11-2014 4:23 AM

(06-11-2014 1:04 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I've never heard anyone say that this was an issue. Some have said it's a benefit, since people build a tolerance to certain things.

Sure even I build a tolerance to the same mones.. if used to often they lose their self effects etc.. However, one can easily wear difference mones around different people; I was talking about the problems of a lack of trust from exposing the same set of people to different mones in a short period of time.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 4:25 AM by dsouza.)
06-11-2014 4:23 AM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

06-11-2014 4:34 AM

I think that you should use a 'signature' that enhances your personality. You cannot be good and bad at the same time. You should also try to use a 'unique' signature that cannot be used by others (lets say a unique combination). Imagine yourself at a place where everybody uses Pheromones, the same popular combinations as posted in many forums and they surround the same person.....
If you want to 'reset' your mones signature and show a different image to the same person, XiSt from PheromoneXS can do the job for you.
06-11-2014 4:34 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, krish212

wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

06-11-2014 10:14 AM

(06-11-2014 4:23 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Sure even I build a tolerance to the same mones.. if used to often they lose their self effects etc.. However, one can easily wear difference mones around different people; I was talking about the problems of a lack of trust from exposing the same set of people to different mones in a short period of time.

I don't think so. I think that people are supposed to have different emotional states and mones signal that. The only thing that inspires a lack of trust is a sudden, high, dose of insufficiently buffered Androstenone.

06-11-2014 10:14 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-11-2014 12:32 PM

(06-11-2014 10:14 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I don't think so. I think that people are supposed to have different emotional states and mones signal that. The only thing that inspires a lack of trust is a sudden, high, dose of insufficiently buffered Androstenone.

I disagree that a lack of trust can only come from unbuffered none. A lack of trust comes from an extreme change in behavior.. You could be wearing buffered alpha mones for weeks and change to a very beta signature.. Your girl seeing you as the alpha suddenly being disrespected and treated as a beta wimpy male who gets walked over will now wonder what happened to the man she knew... this is the opposite case.. A complete lack or low dose of none.

Lets look at it another way glace and a314 contain very little if any none at all. So none is not even the issue.. Yet glace is a beta social on its own, and a314 is a leaders powerhouse -- the president of the country dressed up in a suit. Changing these signals shows a complete change of personality, almost like a nutcase.. not a mysterious person.. One second a social wimpy butterfly the other second the leader of the pack. None is not even an issue here.. Its behavior. Extreme changes in mone signals shout out this is a crazy guy who I cant trust will behave a certain way when I need him too. Should I continue to date him.... no I wont .. Instead he can be the mysterious weird friend in my life.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 12:32 PM by dsouza.)
06-11-2014 12:32 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

06-12-2014 12:29 AM

I guess I never ran into that. I don't see myself as particularly intimidating or anything, but I seem to scare girls with any more than a few picograms of Androstenone. In part, it makes me act more aggressive, but I think I also respond to aggression with aggression.

06-12-2014 12:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creepiest Pheromone Signature NP17 45 8,782 10-14-2017 9:37 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
Smile Best way to reset your pheromone signature? argonaut 9 2,559 04-10-2014 3:54 AM
Last Post: polarvoid