Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob - need help
Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Noob - need help
08-22-2016 8:59 AM

Hi guys. I am ordered. Xist oil and evolve oil. And I need help with my situation. I married 7 years and my wife now don't want sex with me. I don't know why She said she don't loves me but all is fine exclude sexual. Please help me what I need buy else and how use it .
About she I can said she is thinks she is queen of the universe.
Thanks for help. Sorry for my. English
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 9:01 AM by Sasharana.)
08-22-2016 8:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
877 thanks in 373 posts

RE: Noob - need help
08-22-2016 9:51 AM

counciling, not pheromones
08-22-2016 9:51 AM
Thanks given by Spars
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1039 thanks in 442 posts

08-22-2016 10:58 AM

I suggest you check out the Married Man Sex Primer from Athol Kay. There's some pretty good marriage-repair advice in that book.

This is often caused by a few factors:

1. She knows you are stuck with her. You're married, and you won't cheat. If you do, she has the nuclear option of divorcing you, and in most countries, taking your kids, your paycheck, the house, and your future earnings.

2. She is allowed to behave badly. She's allowed to be bitchy, moody, asexual, spend too much money, flirt with other guys, act like a man, etc.

3. You've let yourself go, and other women aren't interested in you. If other women want you, she will have to work harder to keep your interest.

The good news is that you can fix this by fixing yourself. The bad news is that it's not as easy as spraying on some chemicals. They'll help, but you have to address the underlying problems.

First thing is to evaluate yourself. Have you gained weight? Are you acting like she is the boss? Are you flirting with other women?

If so, get into the gym and start weightlifting. It's almost always Very Good for men to lift weights. Get a trainer or find a program you can do. Whatever you can do, start with that. Once you're gaining muscle and losing fat, she's going to notice that you've changed, and start wondering why. It is critical that you evade answering this question when it comes up, or answer "I enjoy it." You must always focus on making yourself happy as the reason that you are changing. If she thinks you are doing it for her, this will not work, because she knows that she's the boss.

If your body changes, you'll need new clothes. Get them. Get NICE clothes that you look great in. When you go out, you want other women noticing you. Your wife will notice that they're noticing, and it's going to change her view of you. If other women want you, she will want to keep you, and she knows that sex is a strong way to keep you. When you act with other women, be charming. Little by little, become more and more charming with them. When she asks, or gets indignant, be innocent. You were not inappropriate, you were just being pleasant with a pleasant lady.

Finally, stop treating her like the boss. Take charge of things. If you're taking her on a date, plan it out and do it. Don't ask her "What do you want for dinner?" TELL her, "Let's get dinner at Chez Sploosh and then go see FantasticMovie tonight," and see if she bites. Some nights, tell her that you're going to go do something and she's welcome to join you. Start leading. Don't be bossy, just be a leader. Also, tease her when she's being silly, grumpy, or argumentative.

Continuing to do what you've been doing is a no-win proposition, and if you can't win, you also can't lose. If you can't lose, then you can do whatever you like and maybe turn your relationship around.
08-22-2016 10:58 AM
Thanks given by Spars, Sasharana, kalpan56, Dblr619, yarn, DrChocolate, Ozee
Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-22-2016 12:32 PM

(08-22-2016 10:58 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I suggest you check out the Married Man Sex Primer from Athol Kay. There's some pretty good marriage-repair advice in that book.

This is often caused by a few factors:

1. She knows you are stuck with her. You're married, and you won't cheat. If you do, she has the nuclear option of divorcing you, and in most countries, taking your kids, your paycheck, the house, and your future earnings.

2. She is allowed to behave badly. She's allowed to be bitchy, moody, asexual, spend too much money, flirt with other guys, act like a man, etc.

3. You've let yourself go, and other women aren't interested in you. If other women want you, she will have to work harder to keep your interest.

The good news is that you can fix this by fixing yourself. The bad news is that it's not as easy as spraying on some chemicals. They'll help, but you have to address the underlying problems.

First thing is to evaluate yourself. Have you gained weight? Are you acting like she is the boss? Are you flirting with other women?

If so, get into the gym and start weightlifting. It's almost always Very Good for men to lift weights. Get a trainer or find a program you can do. Whatever you can do, start with that. Once you're gaining muscle and losing fat, she's going to notice that you've changed, and start wondering why. It is critical that you evade answering this question when it comes up, or answer "I enjoy it." You must always focus on making yourself happy as the reason that you are changing. If she thinks you are doing it for her, this will not work, because she knows that she's the boss.

If your body changes, you'll need new clothes. Get them. Get NICE clothes that you look great in. When you go out, you want other women noticing you. Your wife will notice that they're noticing, and it's going to change her view of you. If other women want you, she will want to keep you, and she knows that sex is a strong way to keep you. When you act with other women, be charming. Little by little, become more and more charming with them. When she asks, or gets indignant, be innocent. You were not inappropriate, you were just being pleasant with a pleasant lady.

Finally, stop treating her like the boss. Take charge of things. If you're taking her on a date, plan it out and do it. Don't ask her "What do you want for dinner?" TELL her, "Let's get dinner at Chez Sploosh and then go see FantasticMovie tonight," and see if she bites. Some nights, tell her that you're going to go do something and she's welcome to join you. Start leading. Don't be bossy, just be a leader. Also, tease her when she's being silly, grumpy, or argumentative.

Continuing to do what you've been doing is a no-win proposition, and if you can't win, you also can't lose. If you can't lose, then you can do whatever you like and maybe turn your relationship around.

Dear friend
you're absolutely right it is the most obvious solution to Fix this problem . but it's not about me . I have everything in order with weight and appearance. I work at a good job and I have no problems with the female attention ) and I do not cheating simply because of principle and conviction ! in the relationship with my wife was gone chemistry . She is cold as ice , and I was looking for a solution to fix it. Once again the problem is only with sex
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 12:34 PM by Sasharana.)
08-22-2016 12:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1424 thanks in 633 posts

08-22-2016 1:39 PM

(08-22-2016 12:32 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  Dear friend
you're absolutely right it is the most obvious solution to Fix this problem . but it's not about me . I have everything in order with weight and appearance. I work at a good job and I have no problems with the female attention ) and I do not cheating simply because of principle and conviction ! in the relationship with my wife was gone chemistry . She is cold as ice , and I was looking for a solution to fix it. Once again the problem is only with sex

This is your problem.......you think it's not about you..........when it's actually all about you.

You are choosing to be treated like a dog by your wife.......your choice.

You allowed her to be in charge.......your choice.

You married her........your choice.

She has given you an ultimatum........either you are in charge....or she is in charge.........your choice.

We have a term for a man whose wife is in charge.........it's call P*ssywhipped.

Cheers! Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-22-2016 1:39 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619

Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

08-22-2016 2:03 PM

(08-22-2016 1:39 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This is your problem.......you think it's not about you..........when it's actually all about you.

You are choosing to be treated like a dog by your wife.......your choice.

You allowed her to be in charge.......your choice.

You married her........your choice.

She has given you an ultimatum........either you are in charge....or she is in charge.........your choice.

We have a term for a man whose wife is in charge.........it's call P*ssywhipped.

Cheers! Mrgreen

One of the better things to be whipped by, if you like that. Lol

Seriously, the Law is right. You need to come to terms with your choices, not hers. You can only control you! Mones are best used for happy times, not troubled times!
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 2:05 PM by Androcles.)
08-22-2016 2:03 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 829
Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 427 posts

08-22-2016 2:15 PM

(08-22-2016 8:59 AM)Sasharana Wrote:  Hi guys. I am ordered. Xist oil and evolve oil. And I need help with my situation. I married 7 years and my wife now don't want sex with me. I don't know why She said she don't loves me but all is fine exclude sexual. Please help me what I need buy else and how use it .
About she I can said she is thinks she is queen of the universe.
Thanks for help. Sorry for my. English

I'd wear XiSt everyday for a month and see if that helps. If XiSt doesn't work, I'd experiment with Evolve during moments you want to ignite a spark with her. Do not wear Evolve everyday. Do not buy any more products until you finish testing these two products. Based on your testing figure out which one to try next.

Other products you may want to try in the future are Escape the Friend Zone, Grail of Affection, or M3X. Your results with XiSt and Evolve can help with this purchasing decision.

Good luck!

Edit:
Sorry, I just realized that this is in the Pheromone XS section and I listed products from other Vendors. Pheromone XS has excellent descriptions for what their products intend to do. Huge amount of choice for next purchase based on your testing results.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 2:17 PM by metaltree.)
08-22-2016 2:15 PM
Thanks given by Sasharana
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1039 thanks in 442 posts

08-23-2016 11:37 AM

(08-22-2016 12:32 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  Dear friend

When you say "gone chemistry", I don't understand what you mean. I suspect you mean that she has unbalanced hormones. Please clarify so I understand better.

I do not advocate cheating. I advocate what we call "dread". The knowledge, deep in her core, that you are able to find a hot young woman if your wife does not satisfy you sexually. Most women will experience a sudden increase in desire to satisfy their men when competition exists. The women will claim not to know why, and that's fine.

How old are you? How old is she? How long have you been married? How long has she resisted sex? How enthusiastic was she before then? Was this a sudden change or a gradual one? Did it coincide roughly with your marriage?

Right now, she thinks she is the Queen of the Universe. Rather than a hormonal issue, this sounds more like you haven't enforced boundaries for her. It has been said many times, and is true here: pheromones can make a small change, and it will not be enough if your attitude is not right. It's time for her stop thinking that she wears a crown, and remember that she's wearing a wedding ring.
08-23-2016 11:37 AM
Thanks given by Sasharana, Dblr619
Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-23-2016 12:24 PM

We have been married for 7 years. I'm 34 she 29. She came to me from a distant small town ) we have a wonderful daughter, her 5 years . The last couple of years, it started to happen strange events . she was nervous she pushes me away . He recalls only the bad . It gives the impression that it is some influence. I bought pheromones that can be bought in Russia .
Containing following pheromones: Androstadienone (2 mg), Androstenone (1,2mg) , Androstenol (1,8 mg);
Total amount of pheromones in the product: 5 mg.;
Average amount of pheromones in the product: 0.36 mg/ml
sex has not started but it became much warmer to me . smiling , etc. Today I did not use them and we had a fight almost to the divorce. I think something wrong either with her or with my hormones

For now my orders shipped to me - XiSt oil , evolve oil, cohesion oil and Androstadienone (10mcg) oil

(08-23-2016 11:37 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  When you say "gone chemistry", I don't understand what you mean. I suspect you mean that she has unbalanced hormones. Please clarify so I understand better.

I do not advocate cheating. I advocate what we call "dread". The knowledge, deep in her core, that you are able to find a hot young woman if your wife does not satisfy you sexually. Most women will experience a sudden increase in desire to satisfy their men when competition exists. The women will claim not to know why, and that's fine.

How old are you? How old is she? How long have you been married? How long has she resisted sex? How enthusiastic was she before then? Was this a sudden change or a gradual one? Did it coincide roughly with your marriage?

Right now, she thinks she is the Queen of the Universe. Rather than a hormonal issue, this sounds more like you haven't enforced boundaries for her. It has been said many times, and is true here: pheromones can make a small change, and it will not be enough if your attitude is not right. It's time for her stop thinking that she wears a crown, and remember that she's wearing a wedding ring.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 12:30 PM by Sasharana.)
08-23-2016 12:24 PM

Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-23-2016 12:40 PM

(08-22-2016 2:15 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'd wear XiSt everyday for a month and see if that helps. If XiSt doesn't work, I'd experiment with Evolve during moments you want to ignite a spark with her. Do not wear Evolve everyday. Do not buy any more products until you finish testing these two products. Based on your testing figure out which one to try next.

Other products you may want to try in the future are Escape the Friend Zone, Grail of Affection, or M3X. Your results with XiSt and Evolve can help with this purchasing decision.

Good luck!

Edit:
Sorry, I just realized that this is in the Pheromone XS section and I listed products from other Vendors. Pheromone XS has excellent descriptions for what their products intend to do. Huge amount of choice for next purchase based on your testing results.

Thanks for you advise). Now I ordered Androstadienone 10mcg and cohesion. My idea is cohesion on whirsts. Xist - neck. Evolve - chest. But I don't know how use Androstadienone (
And friends I see many posts where people scared by Androstadienone . Why? What's wrong with it?
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 12:43 PM by Sasharana.)
08-23-2016 12:40 PM

Share This Thread