Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob - need help
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 636 posts

RE: Noob - need help
08-23-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:I think something wrong either with her or with my hormones

.........way to avoid the real issue. If it were only you and your wife, it would just be sad.........but since you are teaching your daughter how a woman should behave toward a man..........disaster in 5.....4.....3.....2.......Dodgy

When you see young entitled women acting like monsters.........where do you think they learned that?Girl witchGirl witchGirl witch

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-23-2016 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Dblr619
Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-23-2016 12:58 PM

I have 2 position. Divorce save my daughter from our relationship but she will sad without father

Or.

Try to save it maybe it's happens. Or maybe my life will be destroyed

(08-23-2016 12:53 PM)theLaw Wrote:  .........way to avoid the real issue. If it were only you and your wife, it would just be sad.........but since you are teaching your daughter how a woman should behave toward a man..........disaster in 5.....4.....3.....2.......Dodgy

When you see young entitled women acting like monsters.........where do you think they learned that?Girl witchGirl witchGirl witch
08-23-2016 12:58 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 636 posts

08-23-2016 1:04 PM

(08-23-2016 12:58 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  I have 2 position. Divorce save my daughter from our relationship but she will sad without father

Or.

Try to save it maybe it's happens. Or maybe my life will be destroyed

Again........why are you acting like such a victim?

Take charge of your life and your marriage........get your balls back!!!

New rules: You are in charge........your wife is acting like a child.......so treat her like one. Set a good example for your daughter.....and act like a man. Both will respect you......even if they don't like you.

Best of luck!Big boss

08-23-2016 1:04 PM
Thanks given by Sasharana, Dblr619

Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-23-2016 1:12 PM

(08-23-2016 1:04 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Again........why are you acting like such a victim?

Take charge of your life and your marriage........get your balls back!!!

New rules: You are in charge........your wife is acting like a child.......so treat her like one. Set a good example for your daughter.....and act like a man. Both will respect you......even if they don't like you.

Best of luck!Big boss

You absolutely right! She acting like a child! But 2 years ago she was woman. Sexual beauty girl. Very hot. But now she is ice. And I thinks something wrong with her . Pheromones help to return her normality back. But only for little time. But pheromones that can I find in Russia is worse
08-23-2016 1:12 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1039 thanks in 442 posts

08-23-2016 1:13 PM

(08-23-2016 12:24 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  We have been married for 7 years. I'm 34 she 29. She came to me from a distant small town ) we have a wonderful daughter, her 5 years . The last couple of years, it started to happen strange events . she was nervous she pushes me away . He recalls only the bad . It gives the impression that it is some influence. I bought pheromones that can be bought in Russia .
Containing following pheromones: Androstadienone (2 mg), Androstenone (1,2mg) , Androstenol (1,8 mg);
Total amount of pheromones in the product: 5 mg.;
Average amount of pheromones in the product: 0.36 mg/ml
sex has not started but it became much warmer to me . smiling , etc. Today I did not use them and we had a fight almost to the divorce. I think something wrong either with her or with my hormones

For now my orders shipped to me - XiSt oil , evolve oil, cohesion oil and Androstadienone (10mcg) oil

привет!

Good luck, and I hope you try some of my advice plus the pheromones. If you can, order some from Pheromone Treasures: Several guys have noticed that it softens their wives' moods when they're PMSing.
08-23-2016 1:13 PM
Thanks given by Sasharana
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 636 posts

08-23-2016 1:16 PM

(08-23-2016 1:12 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  You absolutely right! She acting like a child! But 2 years ago she was woman. Sexual beauty girl. Very hot. But now she is ice. And I thinks something wrong with her . Pheromones help to return her normality back. But only for little time. But pheromones that can I find in Russia is worse

Why is it your responsibility to help her?

Where is her responsibility as a mother and a wife to help herself?

Perhaps you see your own value in the relationship as what you can do to help her.........instead of letting her be a grown woman and help herself.......maybe you want control by thinking she needs you.

08-23-2016 1:16 PM
Sasharana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-23-2016 1:21 PM

(08-23-2016 1:16 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Why is it your responsibility to help her?

Where is her responsibility as a mother and a wife to help herself?

Perhaps you see your own value in the relationship as what you can do to help her.........instead of letting her be a grown woman and help herself.......maybe you want control by thinking she needs you.

No responsibility to child from her. But she sad I am bad father. Now crazy idea) then I try to save family with mones . Maybe something other use it to her ?
08-23-2016 1:21 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 636 posts

08-23-2016 1:33 PM

(08-23-2016 1:21 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  No responsibility to child from her. But she sad I am bad father. Now crazy idea) then I try to save family with mones . Maybe something other use it to her ?

Not sure that mones will work for your particular situation.

The earlier suggestion of marriage counseling is probably the best course of action for you, your wife, and your daughter.

Best of luck!Big boss

08-23-2016 1:33 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 30 posts

08-23-2016 10:40 PM

The married man primer listed above is awesome. It is written for exactly you . It is worth looking into. It is a book ever man should read despite their familial situation.

You say it's not about you, but that is all you can change and worth considering.

Pheromones are still awesome though.

I would suggest a few products but I am new to pheromones so I will abdicate that to a more seasoned user.

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, NAG , Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Wolf, Hypnotic
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection,The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon Latina
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital
XS: Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (Cops), XIST
Alpha Dreams: Glace
08-23-2016 10:40 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 852
Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 441 posts

08-23-2016 11:03 PM

(08-23-2016 1:21 PM)Sasharana Wrote:  No responsibility to child from her. But she sad I am bad father. Now crazy idea) then I try to save family with mones . Maybe something other use it to her ?

You seem to be looking at pheromones the wrong way. Pheromones are not used on other people. Pheromones are used on yourself and they change how other people perceive you. It is kind of like when women put on makeup or get breast implants. Or it is like when you get a new wardrobe and wear stylish clothing.

The way you should be looking at pheromones is to find out what your wife really desires in a man and pick a pheromone product that will help you become that man. At the same time make adjustments to your behaviors as others on this forum have suggested.

You really must figure out what traits your wife finds desirable in men to select the correct pheromone product. Be warned that you must behave in a maner that is consistant with the perception your selected pheromone products radiates or your wife may not take your new vibe seriously.

Try your XiSt for a while and act like man while you are wearing it. Sounds like you have nothing to lose. Also improve yourself in every possible way you can think of. Make your physical body the best it can be. Fix your psychology and cultivate equanimity.
08-23-2016 11:03 PM

Share This Thread