Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob - need help
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

RE: Noob - need help
10-09-2016 10:06 AM

(08-22-2016 10:58 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I suggest you check out the Married Man Sex Primer from Athol Kay. There's some pretty good marriage-repair advice in that book.

This is often caused by a few factors:

1. She knows you are stuck with her. You're married, and you won't cheat. If you do, she has the nuclear option of divorcing you, and in most countries, taking your kids, your paycheck, the house, and your future earnings.

2. She is allowed to behave badly. She's allowed to be bitchy, moody, asexual, spend too much money, flirt with other guys, act like a man, etc.

3. You've let yourself go, and other women aren't interested in you. If other women want you, she will have to work harder to keep your interest.

The good news is that you can fix this by fixing yourself. The bad news is that it's not as easy as spraying on some chemicals. They'll help, but you have to address the underlying problems.

First thing is to evaluate yourself. Have you gained weight? Are you acting like she is the boss? Are you flirting with other women?

If so, get into the gym and start weightlifting. It's almost always Very Good for men to lift weights. Get a trainer or find a program you can do. Whatever you can do, start with that. Once you're gaining muscle and losing fat, she's going to notice that you've changed, and start wondering why. It is critical that you evade answering this question when it comes up, or answer "I enjoy it." You must always focus on making yourself happy as the reason that you are changing. If she thinks you are doing it for her, this will not work, because she knows that she's the boss.

If your body changes, you'll need new clothes. Get them. Get NICE clothes that you look great in. When you go out, you want other women noticing you. Your wife will notice that they're noticing, and it's going to change her view of you. If other women want you, she will want to keep you, and she knows that sex is a strong way to keep you. When you act with other women, be charming. Little by little, become more and more charming with them. When she asks, or gets indignant, be innocent. You were not inappropriate, you were just being pleasant with a pleasant lady.

Finally, stop treating her like the boss. Take charge of things. If you're taking her on a date, plan it out and do it. Don't ask her "What do you want for dinner?" TELL her, "Let's get dinner at Chez Sploosh and then go see FantasticMovie tonight," and see if she bites. Some nights, tell her that you're going to go do something and she's welcome to join you. Start leading. Don't be bossy, just be a leader. Also, tease her when she's being silly, grumpy, or argumentative.

Continuing to do what you've been doing is a no-win proposition, and if you can't win, you also can't lose. If you can't lose, then you can do whatever you like and maybe turn your relationship around.
SPOT THE FUCK ON, VERY well put and EXCELLENT advice Barefoot!

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
10-09-2016 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

10-09-2016 10:56 AM

(08-23-2016 11:37 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I do not advocate cheating. I advocate what we call "dread". The knowledge, deep in her core, that you are able to find a hot young woman if your wife does not satisfy you sexually. Most women will experience a sudden increase in desire to satisfy their men when competition exists. The women will claim not to know why, and that's fine.

Right now, she thinks she is the Queen of the Universe. Rather than a hormonal issue, this sounds more like you haven't enforced boundaries for her. It has been said many times, and is true here: pheromones can make a small change, and it will not be enough if your attitude is not right. It's time for her stop thinking that she wears a crown, and remember that she's wearing a wedding ring.

Preach that truth dude...straight up woman gospel.
OP, heed what BFO is saying to you and your problem will work itself one way or the other.
Either your wife will respond to her TRUE desire as a woman to be LED by her man.
Or.....
She will not and YOU, having improved YOU inside and out, will be in a GREAT position to date MANY women or land a new and better mate.
Best wishes that your marriage succeeds and thrives.

10-09-2016 10:56 AM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

10-09-2016 11:01 AM

Sasha, I completely understand what you're saying. My friend is going through the same situation. And don't take this the wrong way but I think you're trying too much to make this work. I know you love her and you have a family.

There are 2 possibilities: 1) The marriage is completely done. 2) She is sh*t testing you hardcore and you're falling for it.

If it's the first possibility then I can't help you. You would need a sit down with your wife or seek professional help.

If it's the second possibility, here's my advice to you... Act like what she's doing doesn't bother you. Make her think you're King of the Universe and she has to earn you and she may have competetions. So I would suggest wearing Dirty Primitive. Now this product doesn't work well with me but if it actually works like how it's suppose to work, then it's worth giving a try. Then she will start to be nosey and paranoid. And she will start throwing herself at you. You guys have this wild make up sex and everything will be fine.

With that being said... If she wants to be a Suka to you, then treat her like a Suka first. And reverse psychology will turn around and play on her!

Best of luck.
10-09-2016 11:01 AM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

03-24-2017 1:16 PM

Hello,
This post has an unusual and some deep serious discussion.
What happened to Sasha later?
How are you doing Sasha?
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2017 1:16 PM by Kalzon.)
03-24-2017 1:16 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

03-24-2017 1:28 PM

BarefootOxford,
In the air, on the land, and in the water, you are always a wise and patient advicer. So happy

(08-22-2016 10:58 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I suggest you check out the Married Man Sex Primer from Athol Kay. There's some pretty good marriage-repair advice in that book.

This is often caused by a few factors:

1. She knows you are stuck with her. You're married, and you won't cheat. If you do, she has the nuclear option of divorcing you, and in most countries, taking your kids, your paycheck, the house, and your future earnings.

2. She is allowed to behave badly. She's allowed to be bitchy, moody, asexual, spend too much money, flirt with other guys, act like a man, etc.

3. You've let yourself go, and other women aren't interested in you. If other women want you, she will have to work harder to keep your interest.

The good news is that you can fix this by fixing yourself. The bad news is that it's not as easy as spraying on some chemicals. They'll help, but you have to address the underlying problems.

First thing is to evaluate yourself. Have you gained weight? Are you acting like she is the boss? Are you flirting with other women?

If so, get into the gym and start weightlifting. It's almost always Very Good for men to lift weights. Get a trainer or find a program you can do. Whatever you can do, start with that. Once you're gaining muscle and losing fat, she's going to notice that you've changed, and start wondering why. It is critical that you evade answering this question when it comes up, or answer "I enjoy it." You must always focus on making yourself happy as the reason that you are changing. If she thinks you are doing it for her, this will not work, because she knows that she's the boss.

If your body changes, you'll need new clothes. Get them. Get NICE clothes that you look great in. When you go out, you want other women noticing you. Your wife will notice that they're noticing, and it's going to change her view of you. If other women want you, she will want to keep you, and she knows that sex is a strong way to keep you. When you act with other women, be charming. Little by little, become more and more charming with them. When she asks, or gets indignant, be innocent. You were not inappropriate, you were just being pleasant with a pleasant lady.

Finally, stop treating her like the boss. Take charge of things. If you're taking her on a date, plan it out and do it. Don't ask her "What do you want for dinner?" TELL her, "Let's get dinner at Chez Sploosh and then go see FantasticMovie tonight," and see if she bites. Some nights, tell her that you're going to go do something and she's welcome to join you. Start leading. Don't be bossy, just be a leader. Also, tease her when she's being silly, grumpy, or argumentative.

Continuing to do what you've been doing is a no-win proposition, and if you can't win, you also can't lose. If you can't lose, then you can do whatever you like and maybe turn your relationship around.

TheLaw,
You rock and shine in your own way. Sun bespectacled

(08-23-2016 1:04 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Again........why are you acting like such a victim?

Take charge of your life and your marriage........get your balls back!!!

New rules: You are in charge........your wife is acting like a child.......so treat her like one. Set a good example for your daughter.....and act like a man. Both will respect you......even if they don't like you.

Best of luck!Big boss
03-24-2017 1:28 PM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

05-29-2017 7:52 AM

I'll tell you EXACTLY what happened....
Dude kept supplicating her and kissing her ass until she started fucking another dude.
More likely, she left him for one of the other guys she was already fucking.
Should've backhanded the bitch, thrown her down and ravaged her.....
NOW MAKE ME A SAMMICH(borscht), BITCH !!!

DO NOT E V E R give up your masculine power in a relationship!!!!

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 7:58 AM by Dblr619.)
05-29-2017 7:52 AM
Thanks given by Ozee

Share This Thread