Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NooB Basics
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

NooB Basics
12-04-2012 8:16 PM

WELCOME TO PHEROMONES

Hello newcomers. Ok so the thread title is a bit tongue and cheek. In reality I wanted to make a thread for general information that compiles quite a bit of info into an intensive learning thread. I tried my hardest to take on the outlook of someone who is just beginning. Anything I may have neglected or missed feel free to reply.

I fully understand that first walking into this adventure can be a bit daunting and intimidating with the amount of raw information available. So to help those who are willing to take some time to learn I have generated this little thread to aid you in your quest.

This way the only person you have to blame for lack of understanding is you bc I am about to do all the heavy lifting and attempt to see through the eyes of someone just starting. If this seems difficult or confusing please read the sentence in italics before this one again. If you are still unclear or confused, please just log off and find another less eccentric hobby. I'm kidding, even Neo needed Morpheus for a while... Onward.

First we must come to an understanding of the lingo. This thread was written by Mark. It will give a better understanding of the molecules, products and abbreviations that may at first seem a bit confusing. It may seem a bit much but trust me, they will all make sense in a short amount of time.
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Glossary-o...ions--1148

This next thread is written by Renny. It will give you 5 basic ideas of what to look for during this adventure you are interested in taking.
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Five-Ideas...omone-User

Another great thread to get your feet wet is by a member named Meng123 and will give you some great starter tips.
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips

Once you have read the aforementioned advices, you are now ready to take a look at some of the companies in this industry. Here is the listing. Do not get overwhelmed here, there is plenty of time to browse their products and websites. Feel free to take your time here as familiarity with companies and what products they sell is critical. Each company on this page is listed and can be double clicked to reach their region of the forum. A link to their website is available as well as product descriptions.

This brings me to my next point. I would suggest to start by visiting each site and taking a look at what each individual company offers. This will constitute the bulk of your reading in the beginning stages of pheromone phamiliarity. Read up on some of the descriptions and effects of some of the different products.
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Pheromone-C...-and-Links

Once you have a rough scope of the companies and products you may have a general idea of what you are interested in. This is where you can click on the above thread again and visit our unbiased and independent reviews according to company. We do not get paid and none of us work for any of the vendors. what you read here is legit and real world experience. This would be another place to take some time and do a bit of researching those products that have caught your eye.

Next, you may want to introduce yourself in the New User Intro section. We are a great crowd here and very helpful to those who wish to help themselves. A brief hello and an idea of what you are generally trying to achieve is handy. Feel free to be as basic or colorful as you wish here. This is your first impression. Having done a bit of homework before this step enables you to comprehend some advice that may be given if you choose to ask.
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-New-User-Introductions

By now you should have your head in the rabbit hole. If you have made it this far, congrats. Be warned, lol, there is no end to the rabbit hole and it goes as deep as you wish to delve.

Once you have an idea of what you may like to purchase, this would be a good time to go ahead with that step. The first purchase and shipping confirmation is like Christmas and you will be stalking your mailman. True story.
Just remember that many of these companies are small businesses and they try to provide the best support they can. Patience here will get you farther than being pushy. I have learned valuable lessons in just a few short months in this area.

While you are hunting the mailman...
Here are a few places you can read about some of the molecules that constitute these products.
Click on the upper right hand side of the home page and you will see a pheromone wiki. As of this writing it is still under construction.
Here are some more:
LINK: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Single-Molecules
LINK:
LINK:

When you get your order you will want to take notes on your experiences for your own benefit as well as others'. Here starting a journal would be wise. Think of it as a small online diary to assist you in your quest for mone enlightenment. Looking back a couple months and reading about an experience or mix is way better than trying to remember it in detail. You may want to document something we here call the "AHA" moment. This is the incident or experience that you become a believer.

In my opinion, journals are the meat and potatoes of the whole experience. Often just reading journals of others' experiences can open your eyes to many many ideas and possibilities you never even imagined. This is real world stuff and the people writing these are living breathing guys and gals just like you and me.

MEN: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Journals
LADIES: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Journals--84

By now you should not need any other guidance other than your own determination and drive... and frankly I'm getting a bit tired of typing.

Welcome to Pherotruth Independent and Uncensored Forum.
Real reviews - Real People.

Enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 8:21 PM by thundr.)
12-04-2012 8:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: NooB Basics
12-06-2012 2:27 AM

(12-04-2012 8:16 PM)thundr Wrote:  By now you should have your head in the rabbit hole. If you have made it this far, congrats. Be warned, lol, there is no end to the rabbit hole and it goes as deep as you wish to delve.

HELP I've fallen and I can't get up!! Rofl

A good next topic would be "Steering".

You HAVE to play the part.

My personal example would be a motorcycle.
You can go out and buy the coolest, fastest, whateverest bike in the world but it won't do shit for your persona if all you know how to do is sit on the seat and make VROOM sounds.
You gotta ride that shit.

I'm not the most articulate guy to do a writeup but I'm close enough to newb to understand what comes next after buying stuff.
Learning how to work it.

Thundr, this is your thread and if this post doesn't fit as the next topic then I'll gladly delete it.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 6:25 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-06-2012 2:27 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

12-07-2012 2:00 PM

I vote for this thread to be a sticky somewhere at PheroTruth on this forum where new people would easily be most likely to see it.

Covers many avenues and aspects of things in the pheromone world in an articulate yet well described all around approach.

This was a great idea, thundr.

Thank you for the information.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-07-2012 2:00 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-13-2012 1:23 PM

There should be a thread for those of us who like to mix mones into combos.
Like a list of products and the type of mones they contain. And also what products mix well together.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 1:23 PM by Arrow.)
12-13-2012 1:23 PM
hbile3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2014 5:41 PM

Thanks for the basics for getting started.Good
....Still deciding to buy my first one.
Cheers!
01-01-2014 5:41 PM

Krazyzer0
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-01-2014 9:40 PM

Thanks for this guide, it helped a lot!

IS, IO, IH, A134, P83
Xist, Love boat, Taboo, Evolve
NA, AV, Wolf, Androstadienone
New Pheromone Additive
06-01-2014 9:40 PM
Zsqrd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-19-2015 11:12 PM

Super duper excited to be here. Sort helpful.
06-19-2015 11:12 PM
Delta397
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-23-2015 12:37 AM

Gotta love the advice for the noobs. You're only a noob once...and thankfully after this thread and the others on this site...not a noob for very long! Great job!
06-23-2015 12:37 AM
Zsqrd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2015 7:27 AM

(12-13-2012 1:23 PM)Arrow Wrote:  There should be a thread for those of us who like to mix mones into combos.
Like a list of products and the type of mones they contain. And also what products mix well together.

Seconded
06-23-2015 7:27 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

06-23-2015 7:42 AM

(12-13-2012 1:23 PM)Arrow Wrote:  There should be a thread for those of us who like to mix mones into combos.
(06-23-2015 7:27 AM)Zsqrd Wrote:  Seconded

Start Here

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
06-23-2015 7:42 AM

Share This Thread