Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NooB Basics
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NooB Basics
09-28-2016 12:58 AM

I've been using mones on and off for about a close time to a dacade and I still come to this thread thundr wrote. And the subcategorys in it when i need to go back to the basics.
09-28-2016 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-20-2018 2:53 PM

Thanks! I have been following the advice given. I started off by reading and researching. I then created an account. I introduced myself. But when I try to read the journals, it says that I do not have permission. How many posts do I need to gain permission to read journals?
12-20-2018 2:53 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-20-2018 3:23 PM

(12-20-2018 2:53 PM)MisterY Wrote:  How many posts do I need to gain permission to read journals?

I'm glad to hear that you're following advice given by our members, so many people don't and then wonder why they aren't seeing any results..

As to how many posts you need to view journals, its not just post count involved but also time on the forum, and we do not tell people what that criteria is because there are those that would post a bunch of short garbage posts just to gain access, but what I will tell you is that the post and time requirements are not that high, just enough for us to see that a member is active and contributing, and that you will have access in no time.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-20-2018 3:23 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-20-2018 4:02 PM

(12-20-2018 3:23 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I'm glad to hear that you're following advice given by our members, so many people don't and then wonder why they aren't seeing any results..

As to how many posts you need to view journals, its not just post count involved but also time on the forum, and we do not tell people what that criteria is because there are those that would post a bunch of short garbage posts just to gain access, but what I will tell you is that the post and time requirements are not that high, just enough for us to see that a member is active and contributing, and that you will have access in no time.

Thank you for the explanation. I hope to be a contribution to the forum.
12-20-2018 4:02 PM

Share This Thread