Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Information Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User
08-11-2009 3:02 PM

1.) Research before you buy! Pheromone knowlege is pheromone power. Read this forum, read other forums. Look at the manufacturers product claims first, not what joe schmoe (or Renny) says about a product. If the manufacturer's claims seem honest then search out posts about a product from both experienced and inexperienced users. See how well these jibe with what the manufacturer says. Try to contact the seller directly by phone or e-mail. Honest companies have contact points with real people...just remember there are often time zone differences ect.

2.) Buy 2-3 basic products. Don't get too many at once, it's easy to get carried away at online stores that may carry a dozen or more products. One "attraction" product and two "social" products is plenty to get your feet wet with.

3.) Be realistic when trying your products for the first time. PHEROMONES ENHANCE INTERACTIONS. The object of that sentence is INTERACTION. An interaction means doing something WITH someone else. Examples, Flirting, birdwatching, shopping, meeting, helping, dancing, studying, conversing. Some examples of things that are NOT interactions are standing, sitting, looking, wishing, hoping, wanting, watching.

4.) Don't overthink. If you think pheromone use is complicated you are overthinking or you have too many products for a beginner. Most pheromone products are designed to be used as a cologne(perfume), with your cologne or mixed into your cologne. In other words it's like using cologne.

5.) There is no "Gilroy". If you can't seduce a woman or sell a product without pheromones, it won't happen just because you are wearing pheromones. Again pheromones enhance interactions, you have to make the interaction happen.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 1:51 PM by renny.)
08-11-2009 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idle
Vendor

RE: Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User
08-17-2009 12:13 PM

<p>
(08-11-2009 3:02 PM)renny Wrote:  5.) There is no "Gilroy". If you can't ...

For the people that do not know.. this is "the Gilroy"&nbsp;&nbsp;Big Grin

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
08-17-2009 12:13 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

08-23-2009 7:26 PM

Quote:An interaction means doing something WITH someone else. Examples, Flirting, birdwatching...

If you wear the right mones, even birds are drawn to you. Some birders have a pheromone emitter mounted on their tele. I recently saw one on a Canon EF 400 2.8L IS USM along with camo cover. Probably works with females models too: "daddy, that's one big lens..."

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-23-2009 7:26 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

09-07-2009 3:48 AM

I apply mones on my pants, near the zipper area. Nice upwards diffusion and proximity to her nose. Often she detects the scent, mentions how nice it smells, tracks it to the source and pretty much puts her nose in it. All I can say is it's a nice place for her to be sniffing around.P

09-07-2009 3:48 AM
Gegogi

Rep Post

09-09-2009 2:01 AM

Mones are like clothing.Cool You put them on to change your appearance, effect status, feel good about yourself, not to mention to cover your nakedness 'n hide yo' spare tire. No worry bro, wearing clothing every day doesn't ruin your body functions or mess you up when you need to be naked for sex or showers. You're still 100% you under those True Religion jeans. Mones are no different. But who the frick knows, once you get under those True Religion jeans, you might think, "yee haa, this hedge has been trimmed a few times too many!":P

So yeah, as a beginner you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy the journey and just use the friggen mones on your targets, observe reactions, adjust appropriately and put yo' freak on. That's all you need to worry about. No warts on palms, limp noodle or hidden perversion. It's safe, nonaddicting and legal. How cool is that?Cool

09-09-2009 2:01 AM

Gegogi

Rep Post

09-09-2009 2:56 AM

A fine concert guitar sits on a stand. In and of itself, the guitar can do nothing. Place the guitar in the hands of a nonmusical person and nothing happens. Or even worse, a cacophony erupts, offending all. Hand it to a master artist and magic fills the air. Pheromones are the guitar and the wearer is the master artist. Success happens only when these two elements work together.

09-09-2009 2:56 AM

Unregistered

09-10-2009 9:19 PM

You're waxing poetic on us, Gegogi.
09-10-2009 9:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2010 5:13 PM

<p>
(09-09-2009 2:56 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  A fine concert guitar sits on a stand. In and of itself, the guitar can do nothing. Place the guitar in the hands of a nonmusical person and nothing happens. Or even worse, a cacophony erupts, offending all. Hand it to a master artist and magic fills the air. Pheromones are the guitar and the wearer is the master artist. Success happens only when these two elements work together.
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I wanted to give you rep for this post but it said I couldn't so I thanked you instead. Awesome way of putting it.</p>

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
01-14-2010 5:13 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-15-2010 5:24 PM

I got another one for new users. Pheromones affect brain function( in a good, nonaddicting way), so do medications, i.e. the alcohol warnings on most prescriptions. From personal experience I would always say: Drink in moderation! You know your own personal limits, go about half that to start. Especially watch it with beta-Alpha Androstenol containing blends. FYI thats a phero that encourages conversation......loose lips can sink ships,lol. I just suggest testing each blend sober first, then drink in moderation.......

Remember also ladies, Pheromones are not a smart bomb. If you're attracting McDreamy chemically, Mr.Daterape just might get a whiff too. So remember less is more, & douse accordingly.
01-15-2010 5:24 PM
ashley14
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2010 5:09 PM

<p>Im relativley new to pheromones and new to this website so im still getting situated but I've come to realize that there is a HUGE selection of pheromone brands out there and not all of them are legitamate. Thank you for your advice! but I'm afraid new users will have to eventually learn by trial and error, I tried a number of pheromones (6) and id say 4 of them had some kind of noticeable effect the other not so much, just get out there and try everything !lol</p>
01-21-2010 5:09 PM

Share This Thread