Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
11-23-2017 4:06 PM

Of course legislation varies from country to country, but could anyone share their experiences dealing with this sort of thing?

In order to avoid any setbacks, do you request that vendors omit "pheromones" from the invoice, or that they ship the bottles without any labels?

I've also heard that vendors offer to list lower prices on invoices to help customers save on taxes and duties, any experiences with that? (just in general, no need to mention specific vendors)
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 4:45 PM by nephil.)
11-23-2017 4:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
11-23-2017 5:04 PM

Hi,

When I was a first time customer for many a vendor (with the exception of LPMP), I included a message with my order to understate the invoice price and or get 'creative' with the description.

1) LAL replied that this is a matter of routine...they understated the price and they listed it as 'candles' because that it what the little bottles feel like through the bubble pack. NO problems whatsoever.

2) With PXS, they have a EU branch in Bulgaria ...since I'm in the EU, I don't have to pay duties on packages within the EU. IF you order from their main headquarters in the US, I understand that they must state the accurate value...this could trigger a duty in the destination country. If you select the free anywhere shipping option, it may slip under the radar...particularly if shipped by standard post office method. If they ship using an express courier like fedex/dhl...customs almost always will delay the package, want explanation and assess a duty tax. So far, I have not ordered from the main base...someone may chime in about that. I do remember specifically asking them to get 'creative,' but I don't think that they were willing to comply about understating the 'real values'...hence, they directed me to their Bulgarian outpost....the package came in about a week.

3)Apex also responded with no problem, since it is a matter of routine. They ship via regular post office and this slips under the radar...they also list 'candy' as the contents. The package is shipped fast in a bubble pack as a letter, I believe.

4)LPMP...I only ordered the a couple of samples whose cost was relatively small i.e., $20 or so...so it came via regular mail...in a small pack/letter. No problems.

Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 5:06 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
11-23-2017 5:04 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-23-2017 5:14 PM

Am in Australia. So am not sure if this will help. But I ordered multiple times from PXS, LPMP, ADream, Apex, Pheromone Treasures and I've purchased a few products from the trading post thru PheroTruth from the members of the board. And I never had an issue with normal post.

Like Fedora said, I belive if u go thru normal post, it'll take some extra time but it slips thru under the radar. I never had any issues with the said companies plus the members of the board. All came in optimum condition in normal post.

Hope that helps. Smile
11-23-2017 5:14 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2017 9:26 PM

Am in India where pheromones are banned to import.
But I still have bought a lot of them.

If it is shipped through normal post it slips through and you get your package without any problems.
All of the vendors do undervalue their products (pxs included) and mention them as something else.

Well except for one company who declined to undervalue it and mentioned pheromones on the invoice. Had to do a lot of explaining to the customs and paid a huge amount as duty.

It was Androtics and shipped via DHL.
11-23-2017 9:26 PM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2017 5:30 AM

The only problem I've had was US customs not letting my Pheromones out of their country and returning them to the sender - who promptly sent again.

I have been hit for extra duty and a hefty "processing fee" quite lot. Of the companies I've used regularly - Lovescent most often, almost every time. PXS about 50/50, LAL, and Apex, not yet.
11-24-2017 5:30 AM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-16-2019 6:28 AM

Resurrecting this thread because customs wants me to "describe" a putative (P75) in writing. How would you guys describe putatives to customs? Mrgreen
12-16-2019 6:28 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-16-2019 6:43 AM

Try something related to perfume for your own use.
12-16-2019 6:43 AM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-16-2019 6:59 AM

(12-16-2019 6:43 AM)E J Wrote:  Try something related to perfume for your own use.

Good idea thanks, I initially described the package as cologne but they're not having it. Hopefully they won't ask me for ingredients.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2019 7:03 AM by nephil.)
12-16-2019 6:59 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

12-21-2019 4:17 AM

I’m in Canada. Just ordered a package from Aroma Fero 3 weeks ago or so. For the past 2 weeks it’s stuck at Canadian customs and I’m basically helpless being told just to wait. I wonder if it will ever arrive? Really disappointed with the service.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2019 4:18 AM by dsouza.)
12-21-2019 4:17 AM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2019 8:44 AM

(12-21-2019 4:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’m in Canada. Just ordered a package from Aroma Fero 3 weeks ago or so. For the past 2 weeks it’s stuck at Canadian customs and I’m basically helpless being told just to wait. I wonder if it will ever arrive? Really disappointed with the service.

Who are you disappointed with? The CBSA and post office are responsible for the delay you're experiencing. Did you select the cheapest possible shipping option or did you pay extra for UPS? Importing items through Canada Post in December (and especially near Christmas) is always a ridiculously slow process.
12-21-2019 8:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First pheromone order that got seized - australian customers phertest 10 4,838 10-25-2013 12:57 PM
Last Post: andromun