Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
12-21-2019 3:11 PM

From memory I've had only 1 shipment seized. Australia Customs removed Cohesion oil because of the wording. It was about 6 years ago, before steveo changed labling and added MSDS etc, and I used FexEx at that time.

Over the years I have learnt to just rely on regular shipping methods such as USPS or any other normal post and without any other interventions. Most packages would still reach me in Australia in 2 weeks once they were sent.
12-21-2019 3:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

12-21-2019 3:22 PM

(12-21-2019 8:44 AM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  Who are you disappointed with? The CBSA and post office are responsible for the delay you're experiencing. Did you select the cheapest possible shipping option or did you pay extra for UPS? Importing items through Canada Post in December (and especially near Christmas) is always a ridiculously slow process.

I selected the most expensive but fastest option that Aroma Fero has ups saver. I always received multiple packages from them in 3-4 days time to my home.

I hope you’re right about customs and the December month.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
12-21-2019 3:22 PM

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-22-2019 3:36 AM

Well my package got through. I described the products as aromatherapy oils, following the advise of a customs officer... might not work in other countries though. Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019 3:37 AM by nephil.)
12-22-2019 3:36 AM
Halchemist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2019 7:59 AM

Do you guys think it's better to do two smaller orders rather than one big one? I mean if there are like 5 products it's more likely to draw attention, than 2-3. Or not...
12-26-2019 7:59 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2019 7:52 PM

Never had any issues with the big vendors. But once another user here sent my two refill bottles, the customs seized them and said that they believed it was drugs in liquid form. I told them it was pheromones, the said they would analyze the content in a lab and if ok they would send it to me. I got the package but it took several months.
12-26-2019 7:52 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2019 4:27 PM

(12-26-2019 7:59 AM)Halchemist Wrote:  Do you guys think it's better to do two smaller orders rather than one big one? I mean if there are like 5 products it's more likely to draw attention, than 2-3. Or not...

Generally speaking, slowest shipping method + plain envelope are good ways to avoid attention.
12-27-2019 4:27 PM

E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2020 3:53 PM

I vote for slowest in plain envelope, I jsut had a DHL ($26USD shipping) from aromafero stopped at customs, now they are asking for tons of information which Aroma Fero to their credit have been more than helpful to provide. Still I will end up paying around 75usd in duties, costs etc.

Darn how I wish I had chosen the cheap slow route
01-07-2020 3:53 PM
ChocoLoco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2020 7:19 PM

(12-21-2019 4:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’m in Canada. Just ordered a package from Aroma Fero 3 weeks ago or so. For the past 2 weeks it’s stuck at Canadian customs and I’m basically helpless being told just to wait. I wonder if it will ever arrive? Really disappointed with the service.

Did you receive your package finally?
01-15-2020 7:19 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2020 2:52 AM

I'm wondering that the NAFTA country guys (US and Canada) order from Aromafero. Understand me right, that's an amazing shop and I got nearly everything from Paulius, but that's because it's allways non-costumed within-EU shipping (similar to the EuphoriXS shop). But aren't the most verndors US-based? So sending probably restricted substances out of the US-Canada free trade zone and importing them back is obvious risky. How would direct purchase from the vendor side work? That's something I can't do due to costumes, prohormones are controlled in Germany (but funnily not in the UK, in Poland and the Nederlands, and these shippings don't go through costumes, in case of UK at least up to now). For the out of NAFTA or EU countries is of course tricky.
01-16-2020 2:52 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-16-2020 3:13 AM

(12-21-2019 4:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’m in Canada. Just ordered a package from Aroma Fero 3 weeks ago or so. For the past 2 weeks it’s stuck at Canadian customs and I’m basically helpless being told just to wait. I wonder if it will ever arrive? Really disappointed with the service.

Yeah, quite stupid situation. You order from us not the first time (thank you for that) and always everything okay.

Just this time you order 3 innocent 6ml samples (oil version) and it stucked in customs. According them they need to inspect it in their lab. There are no any answer from them since the 7th of December. We made you a full money refund. After several days you ordered another product (full bottle) and it went through. Both shippings were with UPS Express.

I wrote a message to Canadian customs, asking to explain the situation. Why they do not provide any info, why no info about lab results.

I also asked if they tested these samples, can they provide any official document.

NO ANSWER.

We ship parcels since 2009 and everything happens, but sometimes things happens without any explanation. Seems sometimes customs do what they want Sad
(12-21-2019 8:44 AM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  Who are you disappointed with? The CBSA and post office are responsible for the delay you're experiencing. Did you select the cheapest possible shipping option or did you pay extra for UPS? Importing items through Canada Post in December (and especially near Christmas) is always a ridiculously slow process.

Drinks

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 3:15 AM by Aroma Fero.)
01-16-2020 3:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First pheromone order that got seized - australian customers phertest 10 4,867 10-25-2013 12:57 PM
Last Post: andromun