Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Non-US customers: getting pheromones through customs
01-16-2020 3:34 AM

(01-16-2020 2:52 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I'm wondering that the NAFTA country guys (US and Canada) order from Aromafero. Understand me right, that's an amazing shop and I got nearly everything from Paulius, but that's because it's allways non-costumed within-EU shipping (similar to the EuphoriXS shop). But aren't the most verndors US-based? So sending probably restricted substances out of the US-Canada free trade zone and importing them back is obvious risky. How would direct purchase from the vendor side work? That's something I can't do due to costumes, prohormones are controlled in Germany (but funnily not in the UK, in Poland and the Nederlands, and these shippings don't go through costumes, in case of UK at least up to now). For the out of NAFTA or EU countries is of course tricky.

Hi,
We have never had any problems with USA. Everything goes smoothly. Except just some lost parcels somewhere i USA (plus lost 10000 USD Alpha Dream parcel that we lost with Fedex and what is funny it even did not leave US Smile Just got back 700 USD compensation)

Canada already had last months, but I hope this is temporary thing.

Europe no problems at all, because we ship parcels from European Union Country, so it does not go through customs.

If you live in Europe and order parcel from non EU union country then all parcels must go through customs.

Africa - OK, just take longer time time to deliver.

Australia - OK (longer time with standad post)

India - OK

Several Asian - OK

Central America - OK, just last shipping to Mexico was quite complicated. Everything was okay, we provide all documents, parcel arrived fast etc.. Just finally they asked quite high sum for their service and taxes. What is funny their service cost was several time higher than taxes. So maybe I would recommend choosing Standard post o Mexico.
(01-07-2020 3:53 PM)E J Wrote:  I vote for slowest in plain envelope, I jsut had a DHL ($26USD shipping) from aromafero stopped at customs, now they are asking for tons of information which Aroma Fero to their credit have been more than helpful to provide. Still I will end up paying around 75usd in duties, costs etc.

Darn how I wish I had chosen the cheap slow route

Hi,

Seems we solved everything. I am just waiting for your answer by email Thanks

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 3:36 AM by Aroma Fero.)
01-16-2020 3:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2020 9:00 AM

Don't think posting what vendors post as their custom description openly a good idea. Just ask vendors to remove labels if it says mones...xs have mones pasted allover their labels.Also don't order too many at once..I normally keep it max at 5.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 9:08 AM by jb20.)
01-16-2020 9:00 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2020 1:58 AM

Im in sweden. Never had issue with,
Pxs
Lpmp
Lal
Apex
Pheromone treasures

All of them take some precautions, like adding candles in the package and write candles on the package, or simply write bottles on the package.

Only issue I've had is when another user here sent me some and the customs thought it was drugs, the gave me the option to destroy it or analyse it. I choose analysis but it took several months.
01-17-2020 1:58 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-27-2020 2:39 AM

I cannot write in another post, but the guy who started thread

- ChocoLoco Post: #1Order seized by Customs
01-15-2020 7:35 PM

Cheated us. Wrote that the parcel "Bad Wolf" was seized by customs and told that he asked UPS return back it to us. I immediately made a full refund and now I can see that the parcel was delivered Smile And no info from the recipient. Thank You chocoLoco for this Smile

Believe me, being seller is not easy. Sometimes we loose money and products just for nothing.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
01-27-2020 2:39 AM

MMM

Rep Post

01-27-2020 3:04 AM

(01-27-2020 2:39 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  I cannot write in another post, but the guy who started thread

Cheated us. Wrote that the parcel "Bad Wolf" was seized by customs and told that he asked UPS return back it to us. I immediately made a full refund and now I can see that the parcel was delivered Smile And no info from the recipient. Thank You chocoLoco for this Smile

Believe me, being seller is not easy. Sometimes we loose money and products just for nothing.

I'm not shocked. There will always be somebody trying to beat the system. Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-27-2020 3:04 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2020 5:44 AM

(01-27-2020 2:39 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  I cannot write in another post, but the guy who started thread

Sorry to hear that!

Your service to this community is highly appreciated by all of us - unfortunately not all as we need to learn. It is pitty that your good will and quick response was so shamelessly exploited by a parasite.
01-27-2020 5:44 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-27-2020 5:49 AM

I hope he is till not a Parasite Smile Actualy when we chated by email, he looked like a good person Smile So I hope this is just miss-understanding, and after reading my email, he reply me with a good news.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
01-27-2020 5:49 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2020 7:01 AM

Quote:Central America - OK, just last shipping to Mexico was quite complicated. Everything was okay, we provide all documents, parcel arrived fast etc.. Just finally they asked quite high sum for their service and taxes. What is funny their service cost was several time higher than taxes. So maybe I would recommend choosing Standard post o Mexico.
(01-07-2020 2:53 PM)E J Wrote:
I vote for slowest in plain envelope, I jsut had a DHL ($26USD shipping) from aromafero stopped at customs, now they are asking for tons of information which Aroma Fero to their credit have been more than helpful to provide. Still I will end up paying around 75usd in duties, costs etc.

Darn how I wish I had chosen the cheap slow route

Hi,

Seems we solved everything. I am just waiting for your answer by email Thanks

This was me! Man what a pain in the A** is UPS., they charged more than the cost of the package and it was about $40usd for taxes and them like 50 for services of the broker. Crazy!

thankfully Paulius was always there to provide me with all the information they asked for, gave me advice and helped me with everything.

Man that is what I call service, he could have easily and understandably said, sorry we can't do anything, but he did all he could and more to make sure I was satisfied.

Do I recommend Aroma Fero? Definetly, quality products, great service. I still think I will not use UPS again and just go the standard snail mail route.

I want to thank Paulius for everything, and sorry for taking so long to give credit have been a couple of crazy weeks, but I had to post here to give credit where credit is due. I will def buy at Aroma Fero again! (Hopefully they will sell to me again after alll the trouble I made them go through sideLol)

I
01-28-2020 7:01 AM

rocksteady992
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2020 11:44 AM

(12-21-2019 4:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I’m in Canada. Just ordered a package from Aroma Fero 3 weeks ago or so. For the past 2 weeks it’s stuck at Canadian customs and I’m basically helpless being told just to wait. I wonder if it will ever arrive? Really disappointed with the service.

Hi, did you get the package? I'm in canada as well, thinking about placing some orders but don't want it to get sent back. Thanks
02-20-2020 11:44 AM
marsh
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2020 7:28 PM

I have had orders stuck at the customs but get cleared 8 weeks later. I noticed that a good service will include a reship by the company provided that you will return the first shipment if and when it clears and finally gets to you. I was very impressed with LAL and the way they handled the situation.

I ordered from Apex a couple of times as well and they haven't gotten stuck at the border.
03-15-2020 7:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First pheromone order that got seized - australian customers phertest 10 4,801 10-25-2013 12:57 PM
Last Post: andromun