Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please?
John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please?
10-29-2012 1:38 AM

Hi folks.
I'd first like to say what a wonderful site you have here with knowledgeable and helpful people.
Second I'm stunned at the range of products I never imagined existed.

Third I'm FREAKIN STOKED to to try some new tricks.

I spent the last 8 hours scouring this site and have learned a lot.
I'd like some suggestions, perhaps some background would be helpful.

My genetics are roughly European/Native American.
I'm 30's, mesomorph currently bodybuilding , sweat heavily, have slightly oily skin and long hair (sounds attractive right?)
I'm alpha-ish. It's rare that other men can "shut me down" or overpower my masculine tone socially.
I have a sort of aura of authority (not delusions of grandeur) so that IF I tell someone, they are quite sure they have been told.
I realize that may sound doucy, but I swear I get "deer in the headlights" a lot when I decide to take charge. (this is actually what convinces me of the truth of pheromones, I get shut down sometimes too and it's really weird)
Bulldozing people is one thing, being suave is quite another.
Somehow I get made fun of a lot, people enjoy breaking my balls. I don't enjoy it and would like more respect.
I can't seem to swing the respect thing without rolling out the power, which then is just too much.
So there is no middle for me. Either "Beware the BULL" or doormat. Strange.
Clearly I have some social work yet to do. I am aware and I'm on it.

CONDITIONS
I used to get chased by jailbait, that is right out of the question.
I'm married and can't blast the bejesus out of the wife with mones.
Starting cash around $60 (OMFG do I really need another thing to secretly buy with MTWDNA?)
Bi-polar, nothing that will induce mania or depression. OK maybe mania LOL
I'm already TOO talkative.

CURRENT OBJECTIVE
My marriage is lagging, sagging, not sure of a good word, but it's aged. Been married 9 years.
Everything is sound emotionally and financially, but the raging passion is now more of a cozy fire to warm your feet by.
The wife in particular has grown complacent, there is no competition so why compete?

I want my wife to understand that there IS competition.
I would also like the competition to focus on ME and ignore her.
I have some leeway to flirt in public while she is there, mostly because I've always been an insatiable flirt and she kind of expects it.
At this point I'll mostly be trolling for waitresses, because they are available and I used to work in food service specifically FOR the waitresses so this is a comfort area.

So what do I wear to get the attention of waitresses, and subsequently my wife?
OR
What do I use to get less people on my toes without sinking their battleship?
These questions are a gross oversimplification, but that's what I have.

BTW I got here from a bodybuilding forum, to foreskin restoration, to PE Gym, to Terry 0400-40's male enhancement thread, to here.
Bodybuilding rocks, foreskin restoration is the shizznit, the ULI is the first PE maneuver to yeild results, and Black Ant makes your D hard.
Now for the mones............

Wolf? Glace? New Pheromone Additive? AM?

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 8:39 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
10-29-2012 1:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra, bored4life, solidprice

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please?
10-29-2012 4:56 PM

LOL! I honestly feel like that was the most *animated* reading I've read today.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you're stoked and it isn't unfounded. Your relationship somewhat parallels mine (just celebrated 10yrs), sound emotionally & financially. He's totally all over the body building like you but I'm the flirt and he's the complacent one. I swear, just because I'm a sure thing doesn't mean a man should be so lazy, lol. Mones have TOTALLY helped with that though...GrrrRuff!

I'm sure the guys will give you great advice here. You've been fortunate to stumble across a great group of people in this forum. There's TONS of great advice here and also where to find some of the best products.

As a woman, my experiments are still focused on products that are for me...for him...but really...for me, lol. I haven't been creating the idea of competition with my guy, he's HYPER aware that, if I encouraged it, there'd be competition. Don't need that drama, but it's hot when he goes all alpha over what's his (me). But that's only reserved for people who seem like they may get out of line (like you, I'm an insatiable flirt so some interaction is to be expected). Perhaps like the 2 of you, after being together for so long you're looking to add back some spice, which mones can definitely do!

It still takes 2. Are you looking to perk up her intensity and interest sensually/sexually or to create more intimacy? I know the guys will offer options for any and all! Wishing you the best! You came to the right place- happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-29-2012 4:56 PM
Thanks given by John Schlongfellow
John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

10-30-2012 12:03 AM

(10-29-2012 4:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  LOL! I honestly feel like that was the most *animated* reading I've read today.
I'm glad someone likes my style of writing. I'm always worried about coming on too strong, seems my personality is even recognizable across internet usernames. Redface

(10-29-2012 4:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  It still takes 2. Are you looking to perk up her intensity and interest sensually/sexually or to create more intimacy?

My wife lost her libido after childbirth and it has never been relocated. I lost my mate, or rather traded her for a often intolerable alpha BITCH.
Every thing else is still there, the medical term is HSDD

Well after several years of sexless marriage
I've decided to do something about it one way or the other. I had expected that we would be up to some level of advanced kink by now, but instead I get scolded for having the NERVE to ejaculate. (what a MESS!!)

This idea involves the law of supply and demand.
I intend to increase demand for ME therefore increasing my value.
In other words, by increasing demand for ME I expect her to attempt to reduce the supply of ME.

While her interest in sex may have evaporated like last Saturday's forgotten vodka shots, she is still wickedly competitive and has a greedy streak a mile wide.

I hope to spur her somewhere she can still feel it.
Overt hits from a younger woman should do nicely for producing a "MINE NOW HANDS OFF BITCH!!" type response.
She is still alpha after all.

EDIT just bought Glace fb unsc, New Pheromone Additive, ExoticaXS

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 6:08 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
10-30-2012 12:03 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

10-30-2012 2:48 PM

(10-30-2012 12:03 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I'm glad someone likes my style of writing. I'm always worried about coming on too strong, seems my personality is even recognizable across internet usernames. Redface
Yes, I do like it lol if felt more like a conversation than reading Yes

(10-30-2012 12:03 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  My wife lost her libido after childbirth and it has never been relocated. I lost my mate, or rather traded her for a often intolerable alpha BITCH.
Every thing else is still there, the medical term is HSDD
So I'm presuming she knows this? Is it something the two of you have looked into together? Counseling? Or is this one of those elephant in the room things? I'm only asking because you mentioned being emotionally stable so I'm thinking the lines of communication have been open and you've maybe tried some things before stumbling on Pheromones?

(10-30-2012 12:03 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Well after several years of sexless marriage

I have 2 friends who, in as many years, have gotten divorced because of exactly this and I cannot believe I did not see the signs and they never said a word, never went for counseling, nada. I was flabbergasted! (which is why I asked the above question). Both were married at least 10yrs and to be fair I'm sure that wasn't the only problem they had. If hubby & I go without there'd better be a damn good reason and you can bet I'd be sorting out ways to seduce so I just believed other women were the same, lol.
I'll toss out a couple things I learned from them. Lady #1 wasn't comfortable with her sexuality so she never explored, even for him. Selfish? Yes. Should've gone to counseling together! Lady #2 found out he cheated early in their marriage and never confronted him. Festering wound? Oh Yeah! You betcha! Again- love 'em or leave 'em- should'a got some counseling!
Now apparently some couples won't talk to each other about EVERYTHING. WHY???? I don't understand this at all Dodgy
So, not to be rude, but is there some selfishness at the core here that needs to be addressed? I get that it can be a touchy and uncomfortable topic but geeze, we're all grown ups here. There's no right or wrong but shouldn't it be "us" against the world? Believe it or not I've been known to put out happily even when I don't "feel" like it (and he will never know that) because it's not always about me. It's because I love him. He makes me happy, I know a few different ways to return to favor, lol.
Stepping down from soapbox now...

(10-30-2012 12:03 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I've decided to do something about it one way or the other. I had expected that we would be up to some level of advanced kink by now, but instead I get scolded for having the NERVE to ejaculate. (what a MESS!!)

This idea involves the law of supply and demand.
I intend to increase demand for ME therefore increasing my value.
In other words, by increasing demand for ME I expect her to attempt to reduce the supply of ME.

While her interest in sex may have evaporated like last Saturday's forgotten vodka shots, she is still wickedly competitive and has a greedy streak a mile wide.

I hope to spur her somewhere she can still feel it.
Overt hits from a younger woman should do nicely for producing a "MINE NOW HANDS OFF BITCH!!" type response.
She is still alpha after all.
SO, if it's JUST a matter of raising her libido, then Pheromones may be just the ticket you're looking for! Are you sure that creating the competition thing will get the sex (Damn man! I'd be dying! I totally think I would be off my rocker going w/o...well I would never go completely w/o, that's where toys come in...but REALLY!) Ok, sorry, the very idea of nada hurts my soul. What I'm asking is; you may create the competition while your out but how do you reckon that will = more sex? If it has before then you may be onto something- and truly- I hope that you are! Glace is a great social and you can spice it up to make it sexy (at least I found you can). I heard a lot of good things from the guys about New PA too. I don't know anything about ExoticaXS though.
Someone chime in and help this fella out! Seriously! Anyone
Truly wishing you the very best of great phero fortune Mr Shlongfellow Victory

10-30-2012 2:48 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

10-31-2012 8:37 AM

yes to all and especially Dead Horse
selfish
talk about everything
no sex hurts my soul
sure I'm doing it right
5-10 orgasms for her
she doesn't care if she ever has sex again
failure to self lube
good diet, emotional support, exercise
birth control not good (although she's on it now) and I should just "pull it out"
elephant in the room
re-seduced her, it's work and after about 2 months everything reverts

I'm SO tired of pretending to be doctor Phil Dead Horse

should be yes but currently NO
us against the world
counseling I'm concerned with inviting a stranger into the depths of our relationship to make flippant suggestions. What if it's a stealth feminist?
Further I suspect a therapist would look at things as they are now and assume it to be the cause, rather than the result. Many people have a hard time separating correlation and causation.

NO
cheating from either of us
I almost did when this first started but caught myself (never even touched her) so now when approached by an attractive woman I run away like a virgin. LOL this really does wonders for my self esteem.
hormone replacement therapy, because it seems to carry risks and that isn't fair to her
more children, which means the end of my name

I've put her on notice. She can not float this boat without me and is aware.
I've nearly written off this relationship because I'm low on ideas and fatigued, and hurt in ways I can't describe.

If she isn't jealous enough of the waitress, next time I'll try for a # Sarcastic
This is a "hail mary pass" and if she doesn't make the catch...... maybe it'll be an interception.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 8:41 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
10-31-2012 8:37 AM

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2005
Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

10-31-2012 11:28 AM

John,

First off, excellent choices on the mones. While I only have experience with New Pheromone Additive.. I feel that it could strike up your sexual relationship alone. Once Chris from Alpha Dreams starts selling singles again, I highly recommend getting Androstadienone from him. Androstadienone combined with the New Pheromone Additive, and I can guarantee your lady will be in the mood very often.

I know that I saw AM on your list. The person who committed to buying it from me, hasn’t come forth yet. If I don’t receive a response from him by the end of the week, consider it yours. I’m hoping you’re in the United States.

As far as other recommendations go, seeing as your wife is an alpha female, I would suggest Aqcua Vitae and/or Nude Alpha. There are plenty of reviews on both, but both create a nice sexual tension, which is what I’m assuming you’re trying to achieve..

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
10-31-2012 11:28 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

10-31-2012 1:02 PM

(10-31-2012 8:37 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  yes to all and especially
selfish
she doesn't care if she ever has sex again
failure to self lube
re-seduced her, it's work and after about 2 months everything reverts

counseling
counseling
There are products for that
At least she's receptive! But I get that always being the initiator gets old. Pheromones have improved that in my house, so hopefully they will for you too.

(10-31-2012 8:37 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I'm SO tired of pretending to be doctor Phil

should be yes but currently NO
us against the world
counseling I'm concerned with inviting a stranger into the depths of our relationship to make flippant suggestions. What if it's a stealth feminist?
Further I suspect a therapist would look at things as they are now and assume it to be the cause, rather than the result. Many people have a hard time separating correlation and causation.

Plus
GOOD
LOL Stealth feminist? Could be, haven't met one who's stealthy yet though.
True, but it's not one sided and you pat them so you can have control in making them understand the difference. If you can't go to someone else.

AND BTW many may argue this, my women friends included, but if you begin to do things for the right reasons (like saving your marriage) even if you don't "feel" it, the feelings will come eventually...if you let them. By this I mean us girls putting out for the sake of our men folk (or the other way around!) If the lines of communication are open and the relationship is strong this should be a no brainer...and we ought not treat it like a chore...it's a gift we're giving...people don't give gifts in the hopes of getting something in return but usually there is some sort of physical or emotional return of some kind. Just throwing that out there for the general public...

(10-31-2012 8:37 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  NO
I almost did when this first started but caught myself (never even touched her) so now when approached by an attractive woman I run away like a virgin. LOL this really does wonders for my self esteem.

Bonus (extra complications)
LOL sorry, that IS funny..cute, but funny. Kudos.

(10-31-2012 8:37 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I've put her on notice. She can not float this boat without me and is aware.
I've nearly written off this relationship because I'm low on ideas and fatigued, and hurt in ways I can't describe.

If she isn't jealous enough of the waitress, next time I'll try for a # Sarcastic
This is a "hail mary pass" and if she doesn't make the catch...... maybe it'll be an interception.

I will pray she's paying attention and WANTS to stay in the game with you and catches your passes!

Rooting for you both Friends

10-31-2012 1:02 PM
John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

10-31-2012 6:28 PM

I can't believe how much effort you've been putting into replies NuTrix.
It's very sweet, even if you might be a sweaty old man in a singlewide somewhere. I haven't found the member pic thread yet LOL.

Thanks B4L, I'll try and squeeze some cash to the side. This is a secret experiment and since I've pushed so hard for frugality I've cut my own throat when it comes to misc spending. I was happy to have $100 stashed in PP for glace, exotica, New Pheromone Additive.

10-31-2012 6:28 PM
Thanks given by bored4life
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

10-31-2012 11:18 PM

ROFL! sideLol *Picks self up off floor*
And hairy? What if I was hairy- growing up my back and across my neck hairy, sweaty old man in a single wide somewhere? Giggle, snort! Would I STILL be sweet LOL mooning
I don't care what she says...I've decided I like you and I hope Pheromones work for you both! Blum3

10-31-2012 11:18 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

11-01-2012 12:17 PM

in control of how how you feel about yourself instead of at the mercy of how others feel about you
in control of your emotions instead of at the mercy of the environment
This is a great statement and highlights a major issue which I address later towards NuTrix.

I was just watching some PUA vids on youtube after I found that acronym in this post http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Unrealistic...6#pid66806
I'm going back to rep Thundr for starting the thread and Androaura for saying PUA.
With the additional reading discovered here one can surely expand their sphere of understanding.
Although I was unaware of this "science" of social interaction it seems I've always been a natural PUA.

One simple maneuver I developed was to find a bored looking stock girl at the market.
Many stores have roses, often at inflated prices and with poor scent characteristics, and if this was true I went someplace with intensely scented blooms.
I'd get never more than six and take them back to the girl.

Now let me tell you, if you try to hand a girl roses in exchange for freshly squirmed in panties you're going down in Focus

If are standing in front of a girl with delicious smelling roses and ask her "Do you like roses?" she will invariably say yes, then you hand them, "Why did you give these to me?" you said you liked roses. HAVE A NICE DAY! and smile then march off and not return for 2 WEEKS

I later improved it by stopping at customer service to show some other hot girl the roses "...so she could see I wasn't stealing them, see these smell nice, but your roses don't, SEEEEE? Because I'm giving them to an employee and I didn't want anyone to think SHE stole them either."
If asked HER name I would just shrug and wave Bye BAM two hits with the same roses (getting my $$ baby)

I further improved it by getting a moderate pump first.

(10-31-2012 11:18 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  ROFL! sideLol *Picks self up off floor*

I don't care what she says...

NuTrix this is specifically the sort of joke that gets me in trouble. I've explained that people are laughing, they think it's funny, I've dragged her back and asked people about the particular alleged faux pas only to have them laugh again at the joke and declare they weren't offended. bighug
I always open it as " I was thinking about some of the things I said earlier and was worried that WHATEVER might have offended you and I wanted to come right out with and apology"
This is genuine and they always excuse my concern and ask why I'm so UPTIGHT , I make sure the wife is listening, as if she ever REALLY hears anything that isn't about her.
We go home to have a fight about some other made up thing because she was wrong and it hurts her pride.

NuTrix while both hair and moles can be shaved off, this event has polar opposite effects on the "MOOD" Mosking
Not that moles have an inhibitory effect on my level of arousal, but they do complicate shaving.
I believe starting with shears and developing a map would be a sound strategy.

I have to go stand by the mailbox. SteveO shipped 2 hours after I ordered and it should come any minute.
Stoked to sample Cohesion because he has the oil on sale for chEEEEEap!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 12:20 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-01-2012 12:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  newb......wondering if im doing something wrong qb8484 9 957 05-01-2011 4:39 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  newb says hi giantb 8 950 10-25-2009 1:38 PM
Last Post: Phya