Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newb says hi
giantb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

newb says hi
10-23-2009 7:38 AM

hi people Smile,

thought i would pop in and say hello, im new to pheromones and like reading info and testing my products.

Somthing stange happened to me last night that i havent shared with anyone as nobody is aware that i use pheromones anyway while i was asleep i had a dream that all my bottles got smashed and i was shattered cause i went to put some on to chat to this chick lol

cheers GB
10-23-2009 7:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: newb says hi
10-23-2009 7:57 AM

Hi GiantB, great to have you here and thanks for introducing yourself! I think most folks keep their pheromone use quiet which is why it's nice to have a forum like this to discuss it on. LOL at dreaming about the pheromone bottles! It's easy to put too much emphasis their importance. I was an absolute addict for the first year or so and felt they had made such a difference in my life that I couldn't live without them. It's kinda funny because I hardly ever wear them anymore unless I have a specific purpose in doing so, like livening up a social event or something.

Can I ask what products you have and what you think of them individually?

How did you get interested in pheromones and how did you find our forum? We are just a couple of months old and glad to see new folks finding us. Learning how new members got here will help us get the word out to others who might be interested.

Once again, WELCOME!

The Androstenone Discussion
10-23-2009 7:57 AM
giantb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2009 8:22 AM

i started using pheromones when i read about a product a company brought out that is a soap and a balm pheromone, so i started using it before i went out to night clubs and instantly noticed changes in me.
After a few months i brought another product called 'axcite' and started using it and reading more and more but still hadnt grasped the best way to use these products then i found pheromonetalk, i read and read and read, the products got the beter of me and i got a314, shine, Turn Up The Heat, gentelmen, openness, ammo and they gave me some free spaceland, when i first got these i went a bit nuts and kept changing things mixing and trying them this was a bad idea i could never tell what products were doing what so now ive backed of havent used them for a while except when i go out with freinds, so im back too the drawing board lol

i found this forum after reading a post by mark-in-dallas on another forum called anabolic minds, so i though i would check things out
10-23-2009 8:22 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2009 9:21 AM

Soap and balm? Is that the Dial Magnetic product or another?

The Androstenone Discussion
10-23-2009 9:21 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-23-2009 10:43 AM

Hey giantb, welcome!

I'm sure you've noticed that even though we're new, we already have some of the top posters and most respected members from pherotalk. Most of us either use or have used all of the Androtics products you mentioned, and if you need a bit of help with them, all you've got to do is ask!

I think you'll find our members to be a super friendly group of folks and ready and willing to help.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-23-2009 10:43 AM

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-23-2009 3:39 PM

Hi giantb! Welcome! [Image: smile.gif]

I'm happy you've joined us. Make yourself at home and feel free to post about whatever you like!

Hope to see you around, have fun! [Image: 3.gif]

Bella
10-23-2009 3:39 PM
giantb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2009 9:18 PM

(10-23-2009 9:21 AM)renny Wrote:  Soap and balm? Is that the Dial Magnetic product or another?

this is the product here

10-23-2009 9:18 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-24-2009 9:02 AM

Hey, welcome to the forum!
Always nice to "see" a new face Smile I'm sure you'll like it here!
10-24-2009 9:02 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2009 12:38 PM

Hey GiantB! Looks like you saw my shoutout (or maybe you were planning on introducing yourself anyways Smile) If you get confused about what product is doing what, the best solution is to wear only one product for an extended period of time (say one week or so). By the end of the week, I guarantee you'll have a better idea of what it's supposed to do. Welcome to Pherotruth!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-25-2009 12:38 PM

Share This Thread