Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

RE: Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please?
11-01-2012 2:54 PM

You want jealousy? Try a tiny bit of androsterone. Less than .01 mcg will do. I don't know that's the best approach though, buffered with something else.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-01-2012 2:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

11-04-2012 12:51 PM

OK made two test runs.

Wife Cohesion oil 1 drop behind ears
seemed more cuddly, but cuddly isn't unusual

wife Cohesion oil 1 drop behind ears + ExoticaXS 1 spray on chest
she started to nibble which is somewhat unusual behavior for her, led to sex

next day
Wife EvolveXS 1 spray on chest + New Pheromone Additive 1 drop (is a lot) behind ears
unusually frisky and while not receptive herself due to period she did make an effort to please me, very unusual
LATER THAT DAY there was more, highly unusual

It's hard to quantify these things but to compare it to baseball, mones seem more like a RBI (run batted in) than a Home Run.

I went to a party last night with
Glace fb 2 on chest, evolve 1 on chest, New Pheromone Additive 1 behind ears

and there was spontaneous jailbait hoverage while she ignored her BF.
She walked through the cloud, stopped, commented that someone smelled nice, I said I farted Bomb , SHE SAT NEXT TO ME. WTF?
My strategy, defense, etc against jailbait has been to insult, demean, and otherwise make myself totally unfriendly to them.
This one I've been particularly harsh to, and I thought I had driven her to hatred. Bout damn time since I refuse to acknowledge her name and instead address her as "F***in minor"

She sat next to me, away from her BF. I moved and so did she.
Her BF was somehow oblivious to her proximity to me and usually ignores me in favor of her (duh) , but instead we had a quality conversation while he ignored her. At least as quality as it gets with teenagers. stupid
Fortunately she didn't touch me.

I know this is kinda jumbled, just wanted to get something out.
I wanted to add that I CAN smell all this stuff.
I smelled SteveO's package as soon as the mail truck pulled up. It was rolling out the windows like Cheech and Chong.
I can smell the trail I leave, smell it in places I have been, it still smells on a shirt I washed 3 times.
New Pheromone Additive reeks and makes me itch some, eyes, nose, throat.
I can't believe other people aren't running away.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 12:53 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-04-2012 12:51 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

11-04-2012 8:56 PM

Whee! I was hoping for something positive..even if it's somewhat inconclusive...keep playing!

I haven't tried any of Steve O's yet because of what some have said about...the distinct aroma? Mosking But the reviews are great. My Unscented Glace leaked during shipping and I had to wonder what our mail man thought of it Eek

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-04-2012 8:56 PM

John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

11-04-2012 9:44 PM

(11-04-2012 8:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Whee!

That's what I like to hear.........

(11-04-2012 8:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  I haven't tried any of Steve O's yet because of what some have said about...the distinct aroma? Mosking B

Nothing wrong with SteveO's stuff.
He sent me five fragrance samples and Cohesion oil and Evolve spray samples.
SEVEN SAMPLES WITH ONE PURCHASE
Steve is like above and beyond meets overkill in death match type vendor.

The little spray bottles open easily enough to be custom blended and reclosed for go bottles. They aren't super sturdy though and something inconspicuous like a chap stick tube will be needed to protect it.
Something with stable atmospheric pressure would be ideal, like a glass tube with a cork.

I already gave one to a friend with a 3-2-1 mix of glace/exoticaxs/New Pheromone Additive in fresh musk scent.
He made some jokes Wizard and then some Mosking
but as my personality test indicates I'm often a bit of a technical expert and walking encyclopedia type so while people may find things I say hard to believe, they do understand them to be rooted in fact.

I have to go rep 3ostich or whatever his name is for linking to this site in his sig.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 9:45 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-04-2012 9:44 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

11-04-2012 9:53 PM

If you find a pheromone that hits a Home Run everytime, please do let us know! Remember we are humans with intelligent minds and able to make decisions for OURSELVES! A Home Run would be like the female pig rasing her rump to be mounted upon the smell of Androstenone. For humans an RBI and the attention you talked about is pretty damn impressive.

One suggestion I might make is instead of insulting or demeaning young impresssionale girls, try to think how you woud have felt had a girl done that to you when you were that age, and instead just tell them that you ar happily married, aren't interested, and that even if you weren't, they are way to young for you.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
11-04-2012 9:53 PM
Thanks given by raven9653
John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

11-04-2012 10:18 PM

(11-04-2012 9:53 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  A Home Run would be like the female pig rasing her rump to be mounted upon the smell of Androstenone.

You know someone, somewhere, with pigs and a PP account but no girlfriend is reading this.
(11-04-2012 9:53 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  For humans an RBI and the attention you talked about is pretty damn impressive.
You mean the wife or jailbait? Or both maybe.......
This WAS outside of my wife's recent behavior patterns. I have been working hard on change for 8 months now and it's too early in testing to dismiss all my work and give all credit to the mones.
(11-04-2012 9:53 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  One suggestion I might make is instead of insulting or demeaning young impresssionale girls, try to think how you woud have felt had a girl done that to you when you were that age, and instead just tell them that you ar happily married, aren't interested, and that even if you weren't, they are way to young for you.
Reason and logic frequently fail to register with adult females, why would I expect better results on teenage girls?
I treat all jailbait as if lepers or some abhorrence of nature.
It is safer this way as I sometimes experience drastically reduced impulse control due to bipolar .

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 7:49 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-04-2012 10:18 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

11-05-2012 3:13 PM

(11-04-2012 8:56 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Whee! I was hoping for something positive..even if it's somewhat inconclusive...keep playing!

I haven't tried any of Steve O's yet because of what some have said about...the distinct aroma? Mosking But the reviews are great. My Unscented Glace leaked during shipping and I had to wonder what our mail man thought of it Eek

Happy e!

Once you try SteveO's products , you might not use anything else , they are at least to me far superior to any others out there.

Cheers Smile
11-05-2012 3:13 PM
Thanks given by John Schlongfellow, NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

11-06-2012 12:51 AM

(11-05-2012 3:13 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Once you try SteveO's products , you might not use anything else , they are at least to me far superior to any others out there.
I've been to the site and checked out the products and have read plenty of good reviews and their prices are good. Have you used Love Potion? I'm currently indulging my love affair with them. I haven't tried but a handful of venders and I've had fantastic...I MEAN FANTASTIC.!..lol results so far with Love Potion. I'm seriously addicted Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-06-2012 12:51 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

11-06-2012 1:02 AM

(11-04-2012 12:51 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  It's hard to quantify these things but to compare it to baseball, mones seem more like a RBI (run batted in) than a Home Run.

The effect of mones is heavily dependent on where a woman is in her ovulatory cycle. Especially with stuff like androstenone.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 1:20 AM by wiserd.)
11-06-2012 1:02 AM
John Schlongfellow

Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

11-09-2012 10:14 AM

Alright I'm going to try and have this made into a journal with all these as first posts.

Lacroy New Pheromone Additive buildup day 3 is where I am now.

Yesterday we went to lunch.
dry and complaining and F***ing bossy the whole way
She gave me wrong directions to the place, so after I found it I went to her job to update her on the REAL location.
With limited time for lunch she was already anxious and complained because I was supposed to show up early and order.
Like I know what, we've never been there and it was ethnic food, plus she would have been lost if I hadn't found the place.

So we sit down, she tells the waiter we are in a hurry, then takes 10 f-in minutes to order !!
THEN... omg... then she is talking to the waiter instead of letting him go put in the order!! WTF??

So I make some chitchat, then very gently point out that she is self sabotaging by creating false tension with imagined time constraints, then converting them to real constraints by taking so long to order.
I wouldn't have said it but she was on my ass for not showing up early to order (of course she still can't tell me WHAT I should have ordered)

So I point out that "show up early" was also self generated tension , and that bad directions might have caused a real lateness, had I not found the place and went to inform her.

This was supposed to be a mock date so she officially mock dumps me LOL.
I say it doesn't hurt my feelings because her " behavior has been so erratic I expect nothing but poor decision making and Drama Queen type BS ".
Score Her-0 Me-1
So the food was much better than expected.

I rode with her to test the mone hot-box in the car.
She stopped off somewhere else on the way back (because we're SO late right?) and I took the opportunity to spit on my wrists where I put Cohesion and rub them till it started to stink in the car.
I also rubbed the New Pheromone Additive application point.

5 mins later we are in the parking lot at her job.
I'm Mr. Kino BTW.
So she leans over to give me a kiss, then another, then started talking dirty and hands all over the place ... well let's just say it was MY turn to create a false time constraint before we got arrested.
Her last words before I exited the car were " Wow I don't know why I'm SO horny".
Mine were " OK honey I gave to go ride a motorcycle with this thing you know."

Very unusually uninhibited behavior. Normally I get chastised for ANY public touching, even IN OUR HOUSE if we are near a window. WTF?

New Pheromone Additive buildup and spiked with Cohesion FTW !!!!
John Schlongfellow = playing hard to get :wink:

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 10:21 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-09-2012 10:14 AM
Thanks given by Androaura, wiserd

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  newb......wondering if im doing something wrong qb8484 9 957 05-01-2011 4:39 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  newb says hi giantb 8 950 10-25-2009 1:38 PM
Last Post: Phya